CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
On 17-11-2016 at 0:15 PM, Witheredscrote said:

IKTC and others of the same ilk should take note of the way that Gong always replies in a cool, calm and collected manner. Confident and self assured. I can only put this down to his living on the European continent. I raise a glass of wine to you Gong, and to all of you in the U.K who are full of angst. Vivre

Belated reply.... Living here on the continent has had a calming effect. So much more relaxed and tranquil than living in the UK. The UK is shouty and agressive and keep digging themselves into more and more shit as they go. I'm fucking glad I don't have to live there, although their telly's quite good. 

34 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Belated reply.... Living here on the continent has had a calming effect. So much more relaxed and tranquil than living in the UK. The UK is shouty and agressive and keep digging themselves into more and more shit as they go. I'm fucking glad I don't have to live there, although their telly's quite good. 

No Gongers,the TV's bollocks. Your right about the rest though.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is I quite like some of his stuff but he just falls into the 'knob head' category. Like Morrisey 

I only listen to his music. I never really listen to what famous people have to say about anything. I got the vague impression he was an uptight asshole when they took the piss out of him on an old South Park episode, once. Not everyone can be socially AND artistically talented, like oneself.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pissed off because Apple allow Chinese primates to assemble these fucking things rather than Californian retards who are at least capable of understanding the barrage of abuse they receive from disgruntled IPhone owners.

Buy something that isn't Apple. Iphones are for cunts.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported.......blatant racism.

Shut up you fucking idiot.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is I quite like some of his stuff but he just falls into the 'knob head' category. Like Morrisey 

Fuck yeah, fuckin Morrisey. Aaaarghhh! Rat junior likes The Smiths despite my best efforts to demonise fag wannabe poets the world over.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On my phone I sometimes get problems typing and nowt appearing. Have to sign out and sign back in to rectify it. Do you have that ? 

No, when I try and quote someone in a topic it goes back to another quote from earlier, I.e , I might try and quote your last post and it will come up with something Pen said yesterday. It will delete the text but quote box doesn't go away. Tried logging out and back in again but it doesn't clear.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, when I try and quote someone in a topic it goes back to another quote from earlier, I.e , I might try and quote your last post and it will come up with something Pen said yesterday. It will delete the text but quote box doesn't go away. Tried logging out and back in again but it doesn't clear.

astronomically homo

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The first thing happens to me as well. And I can't load pictures