CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Typical. Hopefully the message will be passed on to other chancers and pigs will deal with them accordingly.

Hasn't so far. The sea walls and rocks used to coated in mussels, oysters and clams, now it's slim pickings because of these dirty yellow cunts who pull up in a convoy of minibuses at low tide and strip everything bare. I pray for another Morecombe bay style mass drowning.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Hasn't so far. The sea walls and rocks used to coated in mussels, oysters and clams, now it's slim pickings because of these dirty yellow cunts who pull up in a convoy of minibuses at low tide and strip everything bare. I pray for another Morecombe bay style mass drowning.

I didn’t want to bring that one up, but since you have, keeping rescuers away may solve any unforeseen developments of this nature.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

The issue is that we lack a land border with mainland Europe which means that in effect with the best will in the world we always have to trade via some kind of port. To level the playing field we would need derogations on almost everything.

The blindingly obvious sounds like Homer's Illiad coming from yoir cakehole? 

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

slim pickings because of these dirty yellow cunts

I see you. 

Looks like everything going to plan in perfidious Albion. Bravo. 

As always, can’t wait for the inevitable whataboutery discussing Beijing’s boycott of Margaret River wine, which I am of course devastated by. Hic.

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Patriotism mixed with a good dash of inhumanity. The oldest poison in the world. Drink deep my son and enjoy while it's temporary pleasures occupy your rotting brain. 

Organised criminal activity with a penalty of possible death. Like the smuggling of drugs. Crooks know the risks involved and don’t do it for charity, fur ball brains.

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I didn’t want to bring that one up, but since you have, keeping rescuers away may solve any unforeseen developments of this nature.

I won't be calling them if the cunts get cut off by the tide. Good fucking riddance. When I moved down this way a few years ago, you could walk along the shore and find a seafood platter for two that Rick Stein would hit you 150 quid for. Now I have to drive another 15 minutes for a decent spot. Dirty thieving chinky cunts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:
  1. United States: US$52.2 billion (30.8% of Ireland’s total exports)
  2. Belgium: $17.6 billion (10.4%)
  3. United Kingdom: $17.5 billion (10.3%)
  4. Germany: $15 billion (8.8%)
  5. Netherlands: $9.8 billion (5.7%)
  6. China: $9.2 billion (5.4%)
  7. Switzerland: $6.2 billion (3.7%)
  8. France: $5.9 billion (3.5%)
  9. Italy: $4.3 billion (2.5%)
  10. Japan: $3.1 billion (1.8%)
  11. Spain: $2.6 billion (1.5%)
  12. Mexico: $1.7 billion (1%)
  13. Canada: $1.7 billion (1%)
  14. Poland: $1.3 billion (0.8%)
  15. Sweden: $1.1 billion (0.7%)

And how long did it take you to punch that into your amstrad you rattled, doxing nasty piece of work

Your’e antics disgust me- they’re enough to get this place shut down

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see you. 

Looks like everything going to plan in perfidious Albion. Bravo. 

As always, can’t wait for the inevitable whataboutery discussing Beijing’s boycott of Margaret River wine, which I am of course devastated by. Hic.

I'm not against people making a living but when that living fucks up my excuse for getting away from the missus for a couple of hours, they can fuck off the cunts.

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I won't be calling them if the cunts get cut off by the tide. Good fucking riddance. When I moved down this way a few years ago, you could walk along the shore and find a seafood platter for two that Rick Stein would hit you 150 quid for. Now I have to drive another 15 minutes for a decent spot. Dirty thieving chinky cunts.

So your seafood splatter is not for sharing? Go on... not even Prick Stein? 

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What you need to do is to go back on to facebook and report the trolling. Facebook have very strict rules about that sort of thing.

You sneaky fucking maggot 

Your life must be so pathetic that you spend every waking hour here and stooping to the very worst behaviour because you can’t take a kicking 

I’m sure you wouldn’t be very happy if I posted info and photos of you here, but I’m not a total cunt 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Your life must be so pathetic that you spend every waking hour here and stooping to the very worst behaviour because you can’t take a kicking 

I’m sure you wouldn’t be very happy if I posted info and photos of you here, but I’m not a total cunt 

I do not care what you you you pathetic piece of shit .. I will note something else though .. you have set up a second account on here .. you slipped up on a post this morning.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you wish you can message me with the information.