CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Selective prejudice

Eddie

13 hours ago, Alvex said:

Everything above Islington is the north? You joking? North London is not the north. Hertfordshire is not the north either. Watford, Hertfordshire is not where the divide is. It's all still the south. Even Bedford is still the south. On the centre/east half, I found Nottingham to be the southernmost town where the people have very northern qualities and dialect, and on the western half (since the north/south divide is not an even east to west line), people with northern qualities and dialect is anywhere north of the Watford gap (the Watford gap in Northhamptonshire, not Watford, Hertfordshire).

Stupid little cunt.

26 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I think that the North is defined as what is North of a line drawn from Oswestry in the West to Scunthorpe in the East.

Either way the cunt is replying to a comment clearly made in jest almost five years ago. Not to mention talking about "qualities and dialect", the bookish little tart. They might be a puff.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Alvex said:

Everything above Islington is the north? You joking? North London is not the north. Hertfordshire is not the north either. Watford, Hertfordshire is not where the divide is. It's all still the south. Even Bedford is still the south. On the centre/east half, I found Nottingham to be the southernmost town where the people have very northern qualities and dialect, and on the western half (since the north/south divide is not an even east to west line), people with northern qualities and dialect is anywhere north of the Watford gap (the Watford gap in Northhamptonshire, not Watford, Hertfordshire).

Something tells me you have no sense of humour and are probably quite high on the autism spectrum. Are you allowed out unaccompanied or do you have an African carer that goes with you? 

18 hours ago, Alvex said:

Are you a mental defective?