CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

That rotting chemo-pumped wife-at-death's-door of yours must be delighted you've found solace here on the Corner. The thought of some self-obsessed idiot like you at her bedside, pretending you care, makes me feel sick. 

Frank, have you not learned anything from that cancer thread of yesteryear? You disgraceful cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

That rotting chemo-pumped wife-at-death's-door of yours must be delighted you've found solace here on the Corner. The thought of some self-obsessed idiot like you at her bedside, pretending you care, makes me feel sick. 

Frank, I grassed up P to Proper on Wednesday. I've heard he's been given two weeks.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good old Frank; something for everyone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not sure if I like the tone of this site anymore, decimus. 

I've been quiet of late, Frank. Since that black day when you, Bill and I were all taken out in one fell swoop, I've limited my contributions to banal and semi-humorous observational comedy. I'm far too wary of upsetting Eric nowadays. I'm not sure if you received the memo, but that sort of shit doesn't fly here.

If I were you, I'd call it a day. You're far too dignified to start treading the boards again like some B-list wannabe. You're a fucking star, find your own way.

Just now, Frank said:

I can't decide who I detest the most.. idiot Eric, the awful fucking clingy Roadkill, or you for dancing around these fucking idiots. 

Well at least I'm making impressions. I can't say the same about you. You're just like the creepy old guy who sleeps on the Metro and occasionally wakes up to shout abuse at people. Not even funny abuse. Mostly just racial slurs and incoherent wailing sounds.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't decide who I detest the most.. idiot Eric, the awful fucking clingy Roadkill, or you for dancing around these fucking idiots. 

I've been warned about laying into Eric and his fake wife, and these other cunts are far too mentally disabled to allow them to truly understand how fucking annoying they are. 

Even Gypps, the stupid fucking cunt, is bored of them, which is saying something, 

It makes me long for the days of MikeD and Ding being the corners whipping boys, they were a good value pairing of idiots. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bubba C said:

I've been warned about laying into Eric and his fake wife, and these other cunts are far too mentally disabled to allow them to truly understand how fucking annoying they are. 

Even Gypps, the stupid fucking cunt, is bored of them, which is saying something, 

It makes me long for the days of MikeD and Ding being the corners whipping boys, they were a good value pairing of idiots. 

Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Oh look, one of franks pallbearers has popped up.

On 19 November 2016 at 6:34 PM, Decimus said:

I've reported him, Eric.

On 19 November 2016 at 6:35 PM, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

I want Eric dead. 

• Like 1