CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blair returning to UK politics

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Demon Blair the butcher of Baghdad plans to return to UK politics because "Corbyn is a nutter and Theresa May is weak". He also says she will make a mess of brexit and he must wade in to make it work!

Holy fucking shit is there no end to the delusional war criminal's stupidity? The last thing we need is him getting involved in anything governmental again.

In my opinion, the conservatives have done more for the working class than labour have over my 43 year working life. That is speaking as a working class union member. Blair is the King Cunt. Corrupt as fuck but proves that style trumps substance.

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Manky said:

In my opinion, the conservatives have done more for the working class than labour have over my 43 year working life. That is speaking as a working class union member. Blair is the King Cunt. Corrupt as fuck but proves that style trumps substance.

Fucking hell, you'll be telling us next that you're nearly 60!

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Demon Blair the butcher of Baghdad plans to return to UK politics because "Corbyn is a nutter and Theresa May is weak". He also says she will make a mess of brexit and he must wade in to make it work!

Holy fucking shit is there no end to the delusional war criminal's stupidity? The last thing we need is him getting involved in anything governmental again.

The last thing we need is him getting involved in anything apart from ballistics testing to discover the effects of recent developments in projectile design. The smug, grinning fucking pansy cunt. Maggie may have been a cunt in many ways but at least she had balls and to a certain extent had the yanks dance to her tune, she loved the SAS referred to them as " my boys", allegedly ringing up despotic foreign leaders  and reminding them that they wouldn't want to be receiving a visit from her " boys". No doubt Blair viewed them as rather surly rough chaps and felt a bit squeamish visiting Hereford. The stupid little pussy.

Guest Lady Penelope

I think that Baghdad was the only place to ever run a fleet of the AN69 version of the Leyland Atlantean .. I think that it should have really been designaled as the ANtl11.

Guest DingTheRioja

Put it this way, with the cunt on our soil for extended periods of time, rather than whoring himself around the world, someone may get a good bead on him...

Anyone fancy another picnic at The Grassy Knoll?

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Put it this way, with the cunt on our soil for extended periods of time, rather than whoring himself around the world, someone may get a good bead on him...

Anyone fancy another picnic at The Grassy Knoll?

This is why we should put the bastards down after their term is over. It'd give them the motivation to do a good job to avoid getting the needle and it means they won't keep coming back to shit on the carpet.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be my coocachoo, check out Alvins' road safety film, probably on you tube. Double mega cringe.

I remember it well. My coocachoo was my first record I bought. Well gran got it for me. Woolworths security guards couldn't catch her 

Anyway: I saw him on TOTP singing it and I thought he was fucking cool. My first crush.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wish I could upload the TOTP video of him doing coocachoo but can't on my phone. Hint hint;)

Notice how everyone leaves posting videos 'till the afternoon? It's because we're all still at work and can only use our phones. Anyone posting videos this early must be an unemployed lout.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Notice how everyone leaves posting videos 'till the afternoon? It's because we're all still at work and can only use our phones. Anyone posting videos this early must be an unemployed lout.

Or a self employed lucky rich bastard. Its great!