CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr Users

Cuntybaws

On 25/11/2016 at 8:31 PM, Snatch said:

I fucking detest with a passion cruelty to animals. I eat meat and there are humans ways of killing but these cunts that hurt animals for so called fun or sport should have the same done to them but twice as fucking bad. Absolute utter cunts.

At my public school we used to "convert " frogs over the rugby posts. Great fun. You never knew if they we going to hop out of the way at the last second....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Get rid of that Karl Marx picture you communist cunt. Peasant.Traitor.

Fuck off.

No. You should be getting ready for mass delusion this morning. Go and worship your imaginary sky fairy.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to play golf.

You would never get into my golf club.

lol.

Not much of a believer then, typical hypocrite catholic. Preaches the words but the actions say otherwise. 

Golf is for boring old poofs the only sport for real men is table tennis.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You would be ejected from my local Church too..!

lol.

I would not want to go to either your stuck up poncy crap church or your piece of ruined countryside you call a golf course. So why would I give a flying fuck?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

At my public school we used to "convert " frogs over the rugby posts. Great fun. You never knew if they we going to hop out of the way at the last second....

lol.

I don't believe for one second you went to a public school but I can believe you did that to frogs being the complete and utter limp wristed poof you are. 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Ape said:

Why, in the name of all that is holy, do you feel the need to do these massive multi quote posts? Are you mental?

No, but it annoys you.

21 hours ago, ratcum said:

Do you multi-quote because you didn't go to university Dingly?

My education is above standard university level. Maybe you just can't deal with more than one subject?

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I bet you used to kick with your left foot, eh Punky? You a left footer are you? A screaming left footer? Are you?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

no graduate would refer to it like that dumbass. If it's an NVQ I'm going to report you to the Roopster

"dumbass"...??

Really?

Fuck off back up Chips arse.

...and besides, my education is above a standard university degree, and whether you like it or not your shitty 2:1 in Sociology, Eugenics or whatever bollocks you didn't turn up for from a redbrick ex-poly doesn't count....

Back to your snazzy uniform with gold bits stuck on, follow your orders, and get those McFries cooked pronto you snivelling little shitbag or your next for the showers...

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Back to your snazzy uniform with gold bits stuck on, follow your orders, and get those McFries cooked pronto you snivelling little shitbag or your next for the showers...

Don't you mean "you're"