CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamiliton

Eddie

Guest I know that Cunt
On 30/11/2016 at 2:56 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off you stupid little poof.

lol.

On 30/11/2016 at 3:01 PM, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Exactly, a pair of dim-witted cretins that can't put an argument together. You Wanker and remedial class Wanker

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Exactly how predictable you fucking remedial class cretin. Can't think of anything original can you? You wanker

Harley_Davidson-FLSTFI_Fat_Boy-2004.jpg

That looks like it is made out of Lego and needs charged up at the wall after every ten minutes of "play time". Does it make the right noises once you stick a flattened can in the spokes?

Guest I know that Cunt

Apeshit and Bubbles, I've researched your cretinous personality traits and found a specification that fits your extremely low levels of intelligence exactly. We know that Bubbles attended a remedial school in Cwmbran until his 20's when they kicked him out as he was categorised as a cretin and beyond help. Ape, compared to you he looks intelligent. Anyway, I found this text which fits both of your individual characteristics perfectly. In fact this must have been written specifically about you. I quote;

"A cretin is a Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they don't have an original thought and they also seemingly interbreed with other cretins, [Bubbles and Apeshit] ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.

This must have been written about you pair, it just has to be.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Maybe punctuation would've been a better subject to concentrate on in school? 

Thicko. 

Did you do punctuation in your remedial class?

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Apeshit and Bubbles, I've researched your cretinous personality traits and found a specification that fits your extremely low levels of intelligence exactly. We know that Bubbles attended a remedial school in Cwmbran until his 20's when they kicked him out as he was categorised as a cretin and beyond help. Ape, compared to you he looks intelligent. Anyway, I found this text which fits both of your individual characteristics perfectly. In fact this must have been written specifically about you. I quote;

"A cretin is a Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they don't have an original thought and they also seemingly interbreed with other cretins, [Bubbles and Apeshit] ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.

This must have been written about you pair, it just has to be.

Shut up you verbose, thick, easily antagonised fucking idiot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

All motorcyclists are cunts.

They've all had a crash or two, so a bit radio rental in nature. I've also noticed that they tend to have emotional issues and a massive chip on the shoulder as a rule. Great burly men with scary tattoos and a greasy grey pony tail, ready to burst into tears because their "boss" at the recycling center gave them a telling off in front of the other "boys" for leaving too many empty cans on the floor next to the crushing machine. Such a turn of events begins a death spiral that leads to them either loudly shouting about how they are going to quit their job (they never do) or committing a cowardly act of violence against an undeserving recipient. 

Remember, while their peers sought out normal jobs and started families, bought properties and went on nice holidays, these guys were riding about the place to go see Motorhead and Saxon playing in a muddy field somewhere, eating nothing but dogfood-grade burgers procured from motorway lay-bys, taking nothing but council-grade amphetamines and drinking nothing but "tinnies" of toilet-grade beer along the way.

Did you do punctuation in your remedial class?

You're going to have to fill me in with this "remedial class" shit you keep spouting, I actually have no fucking idea what you're bleating on about. 

Forgot to ask, have you been for a pint with Bristow since he got binned by Sky? He could probably do with some of your fake wealth right now. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You're going to have to fill me in with this "remedial class" shit you keep spouting, I actually have no fucking idea what you're bleating on about. 

Forgot to ask, have you been for a pint with Bristow since he got binned by Sky? He could probably do with some of your fake wealth right now. 

Bad memory too then, you're so thick you can't remember. I might be able to help there. You know those skeleton guns and silicone sealant they sell in B&Q, you know the ones for sealing in your bathroom, well not your bathroom obviously as you don't have one. Anyway, go to B&Q, buy a sealant gun and two tubes of silicone, stick one end of the nozzle in your right ear and pump like fuck with both tubes and that should fill the fucking void between your fucking ears where normal people like me have a brain. Fuck off you dozy remedial cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Bad memory too then, you're so thick you can't remember. I might be able to help there. You know those skeleton guns and silicone sealant they sell in B&Q, you know the ones for sealing in your bathroom, well not your bathroom obviously as you don't have one. Anyway, go to B&Q, buy a sealant gun and two tubes of silicone, stick one end of the nozzle in your right ear and pump like fuck with both tubes and that should fill the fucking void between your fucking ears where normal people like me have a brain. Fuck off you dozy remedial cunt.

Brexit voter commenting on the cranial capacity of any other human being.

Lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks - I'm touched. Prick.

Fuck me, you touched a Prick you gay bastard? was it bubble's prick? Did you have to take your magnifying glass and wear protective clothing?