CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

(k)nobbs

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You cannot begin to imagine my delight when I read this in the local paper and I genuinely thought that there was a chance that you were dead. Thanks for ruining my morning by confirming your continued existence.

happy to disappoint you. See you in the light tunnel on Hay Hill for a dust up later?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

check out the picture of the floral tributes on EDP24, complete with cans of their favourite lager-at the site of a car crash? How fucking moronic can these chavs get. 

Like Frank leaving a pair of bloodied, shitty pants where he last met Punkape.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

check out the picture of the floral tributes on EDP24, complete with cans of their favourite lager-at the site of a car crash? How fucking moronic can these chavs get. 

Like Frank leaving a pair of bloodied, shitty pants where he last met Punkape.

I heartily implore you all to avoid Drew's offer of reviewing our local news.

Drew you fucking tit, they already think that we're thick as fuck, they don't need an introduction to the EDP to confirm it, you cunt.

1-HEADLINE-ducks.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

TBH the court hearing took place three days after his death and it was treated as a "failure to attend court" and at that point the court was not aware that he was deceased. It is not uncommon for defendants to not turn up for these type of things.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew you fucking tit, they already think that we're thick as fuck, they don't need an introduction to the EDP to confirm it, you cunt.

1-HEADLINE-ducks.jpg

A wise plea Decs. I thought you were exaggerating until I found major stories such as :

A motorist who forgot where she had parked her car reported it stolen before discovering it was just where she had left it. (Complete with pics etc)

Drivers who find themselves in queues at the Thickthorn roundabout because traffic lights let only a handful of cars through have been assured the system is not broken -but is part of a plan to keep the A47 safe.

Two gems found within 15 secs...If only I had the will to persevere.

What an interesting place to live, though I imagine the 'scrotes rampaging return(?) has ruffled a few feathers.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

1-HEADLINE-ducks.jpg

It's interesting to see they've also had to clearly label the day, as a long date may have been too confusing for some of the less erudite readers. 

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

pair of cunts from Norwich who wiped themselves out in a car crash and one of them has been prosecuted for 'motoring offences' committed before his death. Now everyone (family) is pissed off for tarnishing their 'good natured, lively' memory. Discuss.

Cause of death . ...dashboard to the face . ..fun em an anyone like em

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja

A few interesting nuggets in that news story...

Their mother Lisa Nobbs said: “They lived life to the max ...."

Their father Mark said: “I have lost my little bodyguards, when I got in trouble they protected me.”

Sounds to me like a nice way of upping the 'solved crime' statistics, meeting targets on clearing up crime.

"The crime rate has dropped since we introduced our new Policing measures."

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, deebom said:

Sounds to me like a nice way of upping the 'solved crime' statistics, meeting targets on clearing up crime.

"The crime rate has dropped since we introduced our new Policing measures."

100% of the dead criminals don't re-offend. What a fucking result for the KPI's

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

100% of the dead criminals don't re-offend. What a fucking result for the KPI's

Don't forget the old, he was already dead when he fell down the stairs, y'honour, honest...