CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts getting upset at Eric Bristow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is it just me but are sportsmen, celebrities and politicians the most boring cunts on the planet. As they take up %99.9 of time on all media, little wonder that each day feels like you have OD'd on Diazepan.

I didn't mind real celebrities, back when when the word meant that the described individual had some form of discernible talent, but now there has been an influx of semi-retarded baboons who are famous for no reason whatsoever, northern slappers from Geordie shore whose abilities end at getting pregnant behind a chip shop, and cunts from TOWIE like Joey Essex with single figure IQ's. All of these cunts are now millionaires and revered by hordes of other retards who seek to emulate them.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't mind real celebrities, back when when the word meant that the described individual had some form of discernible talent, but now there has been an influx of semi-retarded baboons who are famous for no reason whatsoever, northern slappers from Geordie shore whose abilities end at getting pregnant behind a chip shop, and cunts from TOWIE like Joey Essex with single figure IQ's. All of these cunts are now millionaires and revered by hordes of other retards who seek to emulate them.

Or those frigging Cardassians

20130911-211933.jpg?w=627

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Kardashians spoof on the Keith Lemon sketch show where the sisters are portrayed as transvestite Irish gypsies  "Kim's doin a full frontal photo shoot, her vagoina looks loike a spilled feckin kebab".

Wait you can actually understand what Keith Lemon is saying through that awful voice he puts on? You one of those weirdos who can hear dog whistles, too?

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should treat yourself and pop down south for a visit. It's great. We have electricity, carpets, kids running round with shoes on their feet etc'.

We have electricity as well. The only problem is someone nicked the 3 core cable running from the streetlight to our house.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

How do you knot shit ?

Perhaps you could provide a demonstration ?

Or just fuck off .

Once Decimus has had his dung pounded for half an hour or so he can form it into balloon animals, the miserable fat poof.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Manky said:

Is it just me but are sportsmen, celebrities and politicians the most boring cunts on the planet. As they take up %99.9 of time on all media, little wonder that each day feels like you have OD'd on Diazepan.

I thought Paula Radcliffe was quite interesting when she took a public shit midway through a performance.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Once Decimus has had his dung pounded for half an hour or so he can form it into balloon animals, the miserable fat poof.

Dan, it's been made clear to me that I'm no longer allowed to be mean to you. Personally, I thought that you were more than capable of absorbing it and giving it back. 

Whilst you are under the wing of Mrs. Roops we will have no further contact.

Deleted

Edited by Rick_B
  • Like 1