CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts getting upset at Eric Bristow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So some obese, flat-nosed working class embarrassment of an old geezer cunt has outdated opinions? Didn't fucking see that one coming! What next? Ray Winston doesn't agree with open-door immigration? Michael Caine doesn't believe that transexuals should be able to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with rather than the gender they were born with? Old cunts have harshly different opinions about many things; especially the chavvy ones. 

Who gives a fuck what darts players think? They are fat, alcoholic proles playing a total non-sport for the benefit of inbred Northerners and their rancid, overweight wives 'doon the pub' of a Friday night. They might know a "lad" that can fix you up with a bit of carpet, but I wouldn't give their opinion any more weight than that. Anybody that expects otherwise from such cunts is on a hiding to nothing.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I sense the FA are relieved attention is turning away from the fact that they're a bunch of greedy crooked shysters. A few Savile style victims they can buy off deal with easily. There's probably replica abuse kits being made by Malaysian orphans as we speak

They will have paid off numerous fiddling coaches over the years.

They are too greedy and stupid to have done anything else...

lol.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They will have paid off numerous fiddling coaches over the years.

They are too greedy and stupid to have done anything else...

lol.

At least the Belgium FA has had the foresight to build up abuse from the grassroots level and not just slotted it in higher up.

• Like 1

Another fucking fat cunt that is seen as a hero by idiots because he throws a few "arrahs" at a round board. His like we're the predecessors of today's heroes,the gay football player.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another fucking fat cunt that is seen as a hero by idiots because he throws a few "arrahs" at a round board. His like we're the predecessors of today's heroes,the gay football player.

I agree with eric, as soon as they were old enough they should have given the old nonce a good kicking. Therapy and fun.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I agree with eric, as soon as they were old enough they should have given the old nonce a good kicking. Therapy and fun.

Never said I didn't agree with him,peados,rapists and the like should be given to the victims or family to deal with. I just don't think any sport "personality" deserves hero status.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Never said I didn't agree with him,peados,rapists and the like should be given to the victims or family to deal with. I just don't think any sport "personality" deserves hero status.

I know Punkape has a poster of Tom Daly wearing speedos on his bedsit wall. He must be a big fan.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know Punkape has a poster of Tom Daly wearing speedos on his bedsit wall. He must be a big fan.

He's also got a life size cardboard cut out he keeps in his closet.

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So some obese, flat-nosed working class embarrassment of an old geezer cunt has outdated opinions? Didn't fucking see that one coming! What next? Ray Winston doesn't agree with open-door immigration? Michael Caine doesn't believe that transexuals should be able to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with rather than the gender they were born with? Old cunts have harshly different opinions about many things; especially the chavvy ones. 

Who gives a fuck what darts players think? They are fat, alcoholic proles playing a total non-sport for the benefit of inbred Northerners and their rancid, overweight wives 'doon the pub' of a Friday night. They might know a "lad" that can fix you up with a bit of carpet, but I wouldn't give their opinion any more weight than that. Anybody that expects otherwise from such cunts is on a hiding to nothing.

Shut up, Dan, you meandering cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have to express my disagreement at the original nomination text and categorically state that, Bristow does not have a flat nose. If anything his nose is akin to the pointy end of a supersonic passenger jet.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Tata, you remind me of this Bristow character in many ways. Well one really, the fact that he is happiest when he has a few pricks in his hand.

He reminds me of a pompous fucking windbag who never shuts up.

Dan, we don't need a dissertation every time you make a nomination. If you are incapable of making something funny in just a few short, sentences, then you should do us all a fucking favour and never nom again.

Fucking verbose, jock bore.

We should all have got beyond the whole 'well he has a right to express his opinion' argument.

Of course he has! If he's in a land with electricity, Wi-Fi and a computer platform, then, mores the pity, any drooling cack-wizard can get a flicker across the synapses, think it's what the world is waiting for and stick it out to all and sundry, before ever contemplating whether it's a good idea to or not.

He can do that. And I can say he's a stupid old muntjack that couldn't kick the skin off a rice-pudding now, since the moment he tried anything more strenuous than press the 'send' button on his Twatter account, the porky cunt would suffer a massive coronary embolism, do the funky chicken for a second or two and it's 'bag 'em and tag 'em' time.

It's not the RIGHT he has to express his ill-informed bollocks - it's the quality of thought (I use the word in its loosest possible sense) behind it that we can all give him a deserved kicking for.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Can't see what the problem is here, and to be honest i couldn't give a double flying fuck what the fat mong said, is he right..? Maybe he is, but surely freedom of speech is what counts here and as far as i know, we still have that in this country (allegedly).

We might be just hanging on to some remnants of freedom of speech at the moment and even that is under threat from the right-on loonie liberals that don't want the general public to have an opinion, especially an opinion that conflicts with their own fucking gay guardian naive ideals. The point is, everyone is entitled to an opinion and once you crush that entitlement society is fucked.

Just because you disagree with the millionaire sporting legend doesn't make your opinion any better or more valid than his. 

As hall once said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

We might be just hanging on to some remnants of freedom of speech at the moment and even that is under threat from the right-on loonie liberals that don't want the general public to have an opinion, especially an opinion that conflicts with their own fucking gay guardian naive ideals. The point is, everyone is entitled to an opinion and once you crush that entitlement society is fucked.

Just because you disagree with the millionaire sporting legend doesn't make your opinion any better or more valid than his. 

As hall once said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

It's been fun watching them get a good kicking this year, though. I think we may have reached the limit of most peoples tolerance towards that LGBW shit.