CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meaty money

Neil

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

Any sympathy on here for the Sikhs 'offended' by having a fatty deposit in our new fivers?......nah me neither,maybe we could introduce animal fat into lots more of our products,bovine cleansing

That's because no Sikhs are actually offended, it will be liberal white fucking wankers who find everything racist, offended on their behalf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That's because no Sikhs are actually offended, it will be liberal white fucking wankers who find everything racist, offended on their behalf.

This. Of all the peoples from the Indian subcontinent, the Sikhs are the best of the lot. Far more laid back that the Hindus and the Muslims, like a drink, and will let you marry their daughters. If you have a few quid that is... Very practical people the Sikhs.

I seriously doubt they're upset that wedge has some fat in it.

9 minutes ago, deebom said:

This. Of all the peoples from the Indian subcontinent, the Sikhs are the best of the lot. Far more laid back that the Hindus and the Muslims, like a drink, and will let you marry their daughters. If you have a few quid that is... Very practical people the Sikhs.

I seriously doubt they're upset that wedge has some fat in it.

And even if they are offended, that's no reason tur ban them

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Has anyone tried to milk one of the new fivers rather than beefing about it?

Dunno, but I bet Punky's got one wrapped around his chipolata.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

And Jesus said unto his disciples: "Sikh and you will find......5 quid"

Matthew Chapter 7 verse 7

Disgusting these racist jokes are sikh.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Mark Carney's talk of beefing up the economy isn't exactly going to curry favour with some sections of society

Chili Con Carney, surely?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Veggie nutjob Linda MarkCarney would have been most displeased at the inclusion of animal derivatives in currency. Hubby Paul had loads of it.

The thing about Linda McUgly's food was that despite not having animal products in them, they were packed with fat and salt. Whatever happened to that gold digging monpod scouse chancer who came afterwards?

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The thing about Linda McUgly's food was that despite not having animal products in them, they were packed with fat and salt. Whatever happened to that gold digging monpod scouse chancer who came afterwards?

She started harping on about how milk was bad for us and then presumably hopped off into the sunset with Maccas' millions. Oh hang on, she did strictly come dancing too, never watch that shit but I wonder how she would have competed with bipeds. Step step clonk. I think since the divorce she is known as.   "Lucky Heather"

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Afterthought