CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FUCKING ABOUT WITH CHEESE

ratcum

I produce my own cheese. 'Fromage de la cock.'  Sells under the trade name of Smegma. Doesn't do very well.

I only like cheese that is melted. Anything you put in the stuff can only make it taste better. Fucking French crap.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Manky said:

I produce my own cheese. 'Fromage de la cock.'  Sells under the trade name of Smegma. Doesn't do very well.

I only like cheese that is melted. Anything you put in the stuff can only make it taste better. Fucking French crap.

Have you considered wearing a hot water bottle around your goolies, so it cums out melted already?

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Have you considered wearing a hot water bottle around your goolies, so it cums out melted already?

Have I fuck. That is for poofs and southerners. I use a blowtorch and rub in napalm.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Have I fuck. That is for poofs and southerners. I use a blowtorch and rub in napalm.

Aren't poofs and southerners one and the same thing?

Just now, Manky said:

Of course they are, my error. Sorry.

It's all those gasses emanating from the houses of Parliament in London. Raises the temperature down there and eventually the only comfortable clothes the men are left with is cutoff bluejeans and tanktops. The lifestyle doesn't take long to set in once they're all dressed like puffs. Scientific fact.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

It's all those gasses emanating from the houses of Parliament in London. Raises the temperature down there and eventually the only comfortable clothes the men are left with is cutoff bluejeans and tanktops. The lifestyle doesn't take long to set in once they're all dressed like puffs. Scientific fact.

Fackin' norven  monkeys!

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Good nom. Sub-standard cheese, with the flavour crudely bolstered with some overpowering herb or spice, is eaten by nouveau riche cunts from shitholes like Bathgate. It must seem dreadfully posh, if you know jack shit about cheese because you only ate Babybel as a wee nipper. 

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

So you are cheesed off?

cheeses by definition are gone off, so to be cheesed off that gone offness has itself gone, thus decheesing the cheese or at least reducing its overall cheesiness. I hope that helps clear things up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, ratcum said:

cheeses by definition are gone off, so to be cheesed off that gone offness has itself gone, thus decheesing the cheese or at least reducing its overall cheesiness. I hope that helps clear things up.

no

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

and no one has a garden they can piss in or bury a neighbour under

What about Greek cheese? .. I bet you ain't got an answer to that.