CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good-looking People

Wolfie

Guest I know that Cunt
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's heartwarming to know that you'd shove your tiny fucking maggot in a minority, but wouldn't want one living next door to you. Hypocritical fucking idiot.

Decs, my post was completely race neutral, and you bring race into it. Why? You disgusting racist hypocrite.

Guest Bernhard Howser

How about this saucy little minx. She has the full package, beauty, and brains. just look at her here, sprawled over that chaise longue. She's even wearing her come fuck me boots. 

p5_Roman_261080k.jpg

Guest Bernhard Howser
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Who is it? :)

I'm in danger of polishing my trumpet over the saucy Sauroman strumpet.

Wolfie my dear chap, have you been living under a rock this past decade?. This Vixen needs no introduction. But  I'm sure if you Google, hypocritical, lefty  Professor of Classics at the University of Cambridge, a fellow of Newnham College, and Royal Academy of Arts Professor of ancient literature. You will get your desired answer.

39 minutes ago, Bernhard Howser said:

Wolfie my dear chap, have you been living under a rock this past decade?. This Vixen needs no introduction. But  I'm sure if you Google, hypocritical, lefty  Professor of Classics at the University of Cambridge, a fellow of Newnham College, and Royal Academy of Arts Professor of ancient literature. You will get your desired answer.

Isn't she the one who made an absolute twat of herself on QT about immigration some years ago, and then took her anger out on a piss-take website that criticised her? 

Guest Bernhard Howser
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Isn't she the one who made an absolute twat of herself on QT about immigration some years ago, and then took her anger out on a piss-take website that criticised her? 

I don't know about the QT thing, but she does seem to make a twat of herself quite a lot. But she is a goddess so I can forgive her for anything. Even her BBC history shows, which are great if you suffer from insomnia.  

Guest Extremecunt
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fat one on the tesco ad would totally get it .. me likey  making fat women scream 

Panzerknacker

Hate shagging fat cunts. You spend so much time trying to navigate the flabby thighs and holding the flab back. Its like a really gruelling exercise. Too much hard work for me. Smell quite a bit too.