CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yappy, overly-entitled women in the late twenties or early thirties.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Got dragged out to a restaurant thingy today, against my better judgement. Had to sit in amongst tables of overly intense, overly entitled woman yapping away about how "disgraceful" X was, or how "shocking" Y was. You know the sort; they get all dolled up to go an eat a £12 burger, and talk about how their friends aren't as strong and independent as they are while eating with their fucking mouthes open. Tend to work for letting agencies, or as teachers in shitty state schools. They seem to enjoy wanting to "speak to the manager" or generally point out how things "aren't good enough", because they secretly want to save money but feel they have a better shout if they dress it up as a third-wave feminist fighting the good fight. Perpetually planning a wedding, remodelling the bathroom of their shitbox "house" (its a fucking flat somewhere in Gorgie you prick), and generally being a bunch of fucking hard work. Want kids by the time they are 35, and of course their partner has no say in the matter.

Guest nobgobbler

You need to prepare in advance for such occasions Tata. Buy yourself a fart machine and hide it in your jacket pocket along with a lump of christmas pudding. Let rip as many times as you need to until you are sure everybody has noticed. Then ask if anybody can lend you a plastic bag, all women carry one in their handbag since the 5p charge was introduced. Let out one final massive fart, a real one if you can muster it, grab the bag and make a dash for the door holding your arse cheeks. Return shortly afterwards with the pudding in the bag, throw it onto the table and say "sorry about that, what have I missed?" Party over.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Got dragged out to a restaurant thingy today, against my better judgement. Had to sit in amongst tables of overly intense, overly entitled woman yapping away about how "disgraceful" X was, or how "shocking" Y was. You know the sort; they get all dolled up to go an eat a £12 burger, and talk about how their friends aren't as strong and independent as they are while eating with their fucking mouthes open. Tend to work for letting agencies, or as teachers in shitty state schools. They seem to enjoy wanting to "speak to the manager" or generally point out how things "aren't good enough", because they secretly want to save money but feel they have a better shout if they dress it up as a third-wave feminist fighting the good fight. Perpetually planning a wedding, remodelling the bathroom of their shitbox "house" (its a fucking flat somewhere in Gorgie you prick), and generally being a bunch of fucking hard work. Want kids by the time they are 35, and of course their partner has no say in the matter.

You seem to dislike women Dan. Are you like Punkers and prefer the feel of an iron in your hands?

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A half-decent nom, STD, probably influenced by the fact that I despise both jumped up Letting Agents and jumped up Teachers.

One is a career any thicko can get into with barely any qualifications, and the other is a Letting Agent. (Thank you, thank you, you're too kind).

Anyhow, I've reported Gypps, Punky and Pen for derailing your nom. 

You're welcome. 

PS- Did you enjoy your Harvester meal? 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Letting agents or any variety of teecherz are unlikely to mix socially, letting agents might mix with junior solicitors or gay hairdressers.

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sitting with a load of women, lapping up their inane, shite and uninformed opinions, eh? Are you one of those absolute screaming fucking benders who never leaves the house without a harem of fag hags?

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I certainly wouldn't want a pikey slag who eats Hedgehog for Christmas lunch.

Slag.

I thought hedgehogs would be just right for you. All those pricks in one hit.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

A half-decent nom, STD, probably influenced by the fact that I despise both jumped up Letting Agents and jumped up Teachers.

One is a career any thicko can get into with barely any qualifications, and the other is a Letting Agent. (Thank you, thank you, you're too kind).

Anyhow, I've reported Gypps, Punky and Pen for derailing your nom. 

You're welcome. 

PS- Did you enjoy your Harvester meal? 

Ooh does that mean a spell in the cooler? I need a rest 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I certainly wouldn't want a pikey slag who eats Hedgehog for Christmas lunch.

Slag.

You should be nice to Gyps. She can supply you with endless amounts of hedgehog spikey things ideal for picking your boyfriends pubes out of your teeth.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You can get Alfie Noakes to do that for you for free...

lol.

No need. Your boyfriend's pubes will never be anywhere near my teeth.

lol.