CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euronazi cry babies

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

..........They are an economy driven by exports, and the western world in theory has the ability to cripple its economy if it so wishes..........

The chinese have the ability and, more importantly, the will to destroy markets.  They have the power and resources to do as they wish, and a population that accept whatever happens whether they like it or not, and mostly because they don't know it's happening.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I'm not just pro-E.U., I would also back a federal United States of Europe, and truly believe that it would be the greatest sovereign state that has ever existed. Maybe one day we will abandon the parochial, insular attitudes that are prevalent in this country and embrace a diverse, united Europe. 

Decs, that line is applicable to almost every single fucking country on the planet, especially european ones. 

And no, it's not a media led problem, it is how humans are.

17 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Clt3kduWIAALTjP.jpg

As far as I can see, every single one of those products on the left is available in Tescos, Morrisons, ASDA, etc

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't a scare, it was a legitimate issue. That it was pushed by steel lobbyists who obviously had an agenda is neither here nor there, it was a genuine concern and problem. That it could be rectified still doesn't disprove my original statement that Chinese steel is inferior to its British made counterpart. It is.

For what it's worth, I completely agree with you that we need a diverse economy. I don't care about manufacturing in any of its forms, if we lost jobs in that sector it'd have no impact on me personally. What I was originally saying, is that the idea that Brexit will be all about putting Britain and the British first is utter rubbish, and Teresa May's statement has made the future agenda of the government clear.

Decs, this sound familiar to you?

"Them stupid chinese can't make steel that we can weld... what do you mean a slight change to our welding practice solves the problem? We've been welding like this for 100 years, why the fuck should we change? Get them chinks to make their steel differently!!!"

How parochial and insular of you.....

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

The chinese have the ability and, more importantly, the will to destroy markets.  They have the power and resources to do as they wish, and a population that accept whatever happens whether they like it or not, and mostly because they don't know it's happening.

Decs, that line is applicable to almost every single fucking country on the planet, especially european ones. 

And no, it's not a media led problem, it is how humans are.

As far as I can see, every single one of those products on the left is available in Tescos, Morrisons, ASDA, etc

Decs, this sound familiar to you?

"Them stupid chinese can't make steel that we can weld... what do you mean a slight change to our welding practice solves the problem? We've been welding like this for 100 years, why the fuck should we change? Get them chinks to make their steel differently!!!"

How parochial and insular of you.....

China is the largest exporter of goods on the planet, and their economy, more than any other, relies on free market principles. They could be economically crushed if the U.S.A, its biggest receiver of goods, decides to play hard ball as indicated already by Trump. Add to that the fact that its next biggest trading partners, Japan and South Korea, are key allies of America and already have an antagonistic relationship with the Chinese. Trump is in favour of ripping up trade deals, and could quite easily orchestrate an East Asian partnership with countries antagonistic to China at their expense. China is at the mercy of the markets, not in control of them.

As for being parochial and insular, I was playing devil's advocate if you actually read my posts. I was demonstrating that the government will not start magically acting with the best interests of British manufacturing at heart just because we are leaving Europe. Anyone who believes that is an utter idiot.

Frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck if a load of northern steel workers were put on the breadline by cheap, inferior Chinese imports. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

China is the largest exporter of goods on the planet, and their economy, more than any other, relies on free market principles. They could be economically crushed if the U.S.A, its biggest receiver of goods, decides to play hard ball as indicated already by Trump. Add to that the fact that its next biggest trading partners, Japan and South Korea, are key allies of America and already have an antagonistic relationship with the Chinese. Trump is in favour of ripping up trade deals, and could quite easily orchestrate an East Asian partnership with countries antagonistic to China at their expense. China is at the mercy of the markets, not in control of them.

As for being parochial and insular, I was playing devil's advocate if you actually read my posts. I was demonstrating that the government will not start magically acting with the best interests of British manufacturing at heart just because we are leaving Europe. Anyone who believes that is an utter idiot.

Frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck if a load of northern steel workers were put on the breadline by cheap, inferior Chinese imports. 

No, china does not rely on free market principles in the way you state, it relies on being able to provide the cheapest shit around, and if the yank population start having to pay vast amounts of import tax on their daily goods, they will remove Trump faster than shit off a shiny shovel.  You seem to forget that china is busily buying up vast amounts of the world natural resources, the ones that we all rely on for anything.  They are buying entire countries outputs and providing them with infrastructure in return, as well as cold hard cash.

You're not playing devils advocate, your "original statement" brought in your own families experiences, international opinion, and, apparerently, facts.

Apparently Roops has more knowledge regarding metallurgy and the quality of steel than a welder who has been in his profession for 40 years. Despite the fact that no one except the communist propaganda machine of a brutally repressive Chinese regime has claimed Chinese steel is fit for purpose

First of all, the type of Chinese steel that is used to reinforce concrete, is of an incredibly low standard, and actually poses a significant health and safety risk. I haven't plucked this information out of thin air, or mined google for biased reports to back up my claims, I don't need to because it is a fact. My father-in-law is a welder, and within his profession it is well known that inclusions in Chinese steel rebar, mainly Boron, significantly increases the risk of a weld cracking.

But what I can say is that if Chinese steel was subjected to a much higher tariff, British steel would be able to compete more effectively and further increase the value of our exports.

So you're saying that if we increase the tariffs of chinese steel coming into britain, we could export more of ours?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

"Whiffy Discharge and the Splooge Ninjas". A punk rockabilly fusion band I'm putting together.

I can see it taking off Ratters. It could possibly crash straight away though,

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, china does not rely on free market principles in the way you state, it relies on being able to provide the cheapest shit around, and if the yank population start having to pay vast amounts of import tax on their daily goods, they will remove Trump faster than shit off a shiny shovel.  You seem to forget that china is busily buying up vast amounts of the world natural resources, the ones that we all rely on for anything.  They are buying entire countries outputs and providing them with infrastructure in return, as well as cold hard cash.

You're not playing devils advocate, your "original statement" brought in your own families experiences, international opinion, and, apparerently, facts.

So you're saying that if we increase the tariffs of chinese steel coming into britain, we could export more of ours?

Wrong. Public opinion in America, as evidenced by the very fact that Trump was elected, is towards creating more jobs by increasing American output and limiting the impact of cheap, foreign imports. They have woken up to the fact that they cannot hope to compete with the Chinese as it stands due to their low labour costs, and will not suddenly rise up and oust Trump all because "Made in China" products have suddenly become more expensive. If you think that they will, you have underestimated the American electorate and the political revolution that Trump has instigated on the wake of their dissatisfaction.

As for my original comment, you've not quoted it, it's on page two and it's pretty clear by my reference to "manual labouring idiots" that I don't have any sympathy for the manufacturing industry. Everything said subsequent to that, including a family members experience, was used to provide a counter argument to another posters claims. It was playing devil's advocate, as I haven't got an opinion or agenda on the issue of my own as it doesn't really impact on my life, I was merely offering a different take on the matter, with a different economic theory.

Do I think increasing tariffs on Chinese steel would make our own exports more competitive? Not as a sole nation, no. But as I have previously stated, international trade agreements and tariffs by like minded bodies such as the U.S.A. and the E.U. all working together could put a stop to cheap Chinese steel saturating markets and make every nation involved more competitive with its exports.

Guest I know that Cunt

All this criticism of China is just disgusting racism and must stop. I say stop it now you damned racists! Also, what do welders, who are after all "manual labouring idiots" know about the higher science of metallurgy? About as much as Decimus Juncker knows about patriotism - fuck all..

220px-Backing_Britain_Badge.jpg

Wrong. Public opinion in America, as evidenced by the very fact that Trump was elected, is towards creating more jobs by increasing American output and limiting the impact of cheap, foreign imports. They have woken up to the fact that they cannot hope to compete with the Chinese as it stands due to their low labour costs, and will not suddenly rise up and oust Trump all because "Made in China" products have suddenly become more expensive. If you think that they will, you have underestimated the American electorate and the political revolution that Trump has instigated on the wake of their dissatisfaction.

As for my original comment, you've not quoted it, it's on page two and it's pretty clear by my reference to "manual labouring idiots" that I don't have any sympathy for the manufacturing industry. Everything said subsequent to that, including a family members experience, was used to provide a counter argument to another posters claims. It was playing devil's advocate, as I haven't got an opinion or agenda on the issue of my own as it doesn't really impact on my life, I was merely offering a different take on the matter, with a different economic theory.

Do I think increasing tariffs on Chinese steel would make our own exports more competitive? Not as a sole nation, no. But as I have previously stated, international trade agreements and tariffs by like minded bodies such as the U.S.A. and the E.U. all working together could put a stop to cheap Chinese steel saturating markets and make every nation involved more competitive with its exports.

Fucking hell. What a cunt you are. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell. What a cunt you are. 

I really can't help myself. I desperately want to stop talking about chinky steel, I feel like some sort of dirty fingernailed Port Talbotonian, but Ding keeps quoting me. I can't physically allow anyone to have the last word, surely my 56 pages of dialogue with Roops earlier in the year has taught you this?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I really can't help myself. I desperately want to stop talking about chinky steel, I feel like some sort of dirty fingernailed Port Talbotonian, but Ding keeps quoting me. I can't physically allow anyone to have the last word, surely my 56 pages of dialogue with Roops earlier in the year taught you this?

It's good enough to build their nuclear subs with, Decs. It can't be that bad.

23-badass-inventions-made-by-ordinary-ch

Guest DingTheRioja

There were actually more votes for Clinton than Trump, it's only the distribution of votes that got Trump in... and besides, Trump is backtracking on over half of his campaign promises and was doing so with 48 hours of winning.  When the yanks have to pay more for their petrol, TVs, and the like, they will complain like fuck, the individuals think of themselves, not the national future.  Where do you think most of the components come from to make those Murrican TVs?

You have got an opinion, that of Remain, and it's intrinsically linked to your comments throughout this thread, and as for not impacting on your life, then think again, do you have any material goods at all? If yes, then it will impact on you directly, through the cost and availability of those goods.  Open your fucking mind.

The USA is not interested in joining us and the EU to fuck the chinese over, they are only interested in themselves, as are the Chinese, and as so should we be.  No fucker else is going to pay our bills, we need to do it ourselves.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I really can't help myself. I desperately want to stop talking about chinky steel, I feel like some sort of dirty fingernailed Port Talbotonian, but Ding keeps quoting me. I can't physically allow anyone to have the last word, surely my 56 pages of dialogue with Roops earlier in the year has taught you this?

When one gets into a three paragraph interchange with fucking ding, one needs to pull oneself aside and have a quiet word. 

You'd think old limp-wristed fool Proper would override that stubborn bint and let Bill back on.

I am bigoted when it comes to China. I despise the psyche of the nation with utter vitriol, for the manner with which it treats its people (an estimated 4,000,000 political prisoners are currently being ‘worked’ in domestic camps, with an estimated 30,000+ dying each year), and, sadly, violates animals with such incredible cruelty (China and South Korea being the only two countries in the modern world with no laws governing treatment of animals).

For all the obvious evils, and while it severely and wrongly persecuted homosexuals and Jews, the Third Reich treated its own with more bloody respect than modern-day China, with a tax system in place to support social security of its poor, and was the first authority to demonstrate sympathy for animals by introducing a permanent ban on vivisection and welfare laws for the production of meat. China, even today, for all its incredible wealth, remains in the middle ages by comparison, with the world’s most appalling records on human rights (by some distance – its government seems to think the rest of the world has conveniently forgotten about the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre by trading with it, unrestricted), animal rights (by some distance, along with South Korea), and extreme social inequality (on par with most Third World economies with considerably less wealth).

USA and Russia aside, the poverty-stricken cuntpit continues to pose the biggest military and nuclear threat to the world at large, as well as being the planet’s second biggest polluter after America.

I try to boycott anything manufactured in the stinking cesspit. I don’t even own shoes made in China, because I suspect some poor sod who’s been half-starved to death has been forced to manufacture them under duress, while being fed rotting leftovers from restaurants in which dogs and cats have been brutally slaughtered in their millions.

I regret much about voting in favour of Brexit, chief of which will undoubtedly mean escalated trade with China.

This year is Year of the Cunt in China, as it is each and every year. While we still have much to learn from China, the Chinese have considerably more to learn from the West. The whole place can get screwed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

We'll all be naked Snatch, although our privates will be covered by girl guides. I don't know if that helps at all?

I'd prefer something a bit older than girl guides.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I meant senior guides so it's all legal and above board. Bet deffo not the hairy lezzers who often run these groups.

That's ok then then and yes,definitely not the lezzers,hairy or not.