CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rick Parfitt Status Quo dead

Earl of Punkape

24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Are you going to midnight mass you bender?

Certainly not. Midnight Mass is full of drunks and token worshippers who go to Church once a decade. They turn up pissed and are generally irreverent and coarse. 

I go to Mid-morning service with Christmas carols.

Oh and fuck off as well.....

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Certainly not. Midnight Mass is full of drunks and token worshippers who go to Church once a decade. They turn up pissed and are generally irreverent and coarse. 

I go to Mid-morning service with Christmas carols.

Oh and fuck off as well.....

Tart

14 minutes ago, Manky said:

I saw a photo of Rick wearing an England football shirt. Not often you see rock stars wearing an England shirt. He is OK as far as I am concerned.

The uniform of a romper-stomping, racist cunt. The England shirt, along with the cross of St George is as racist as the confederate flag and a burning cross. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself if you own one.

Ding's got 12.

Lol.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The uniform of a romper-stomping, racist cunt. The England shirt, along with the cross of St George is as racist as the confederate flag and a burning cross. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself if you own one.

Ding's got 12.

Lol.

Surely, as Shirley is probably your real name, if the Cross of St George is as bad as you say, why were the Crusaders bedecked in the Red Cross on a White background of the Danish. 

I have a huge collection of St Georges Cross and Union Flag apparel, along with Burberry undies. Class comes through the generations and can't be bought.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding's got 12.

Lol.

Oh it's Gordon Brown....

fuck off.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding's got 12.

Lol.

I've got a tea towel with that on brought back by a friend from Alabama. Is it racist?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Surely, as Shirley is probably your real name, if the Cross of St George is as bad as you say, why were the Crusaders bedecked in the Red Cross on a White background of the Danish. 

I have a huge collection of St Georges Cross and Union Flag apparel, along with Burberry undies. Class comes through the generations and can't be bought.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Oh it's Gordon Brown....

fuck off.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a tea towel with that on brought back by a friend from Alabama. Is it racist?

All three of you are horrendous fucking racists and your combined bigotry has made me feel fucking sick.

I'm particularly disappointed with the pikey.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not racist. My best friend knows a black man. 

Hello, Gyps. Did you nick my last comment about telling a dark skinned person the time? It's gone and I always ask filthy gyppos first when things go missing. I know it was a reply to this very comment, but that doesn't mean you can nick it.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hello, Gyps. Did you nick my last comment about telling a dark skinned person the time? It's gone and I always ask filthy gyppos first when things go missing. I know it was a reply to this very comment, but that doesn't mean you can nick it.

My best friend knows a black man.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/12/2016 at 6:08 PM, Decimus said:

Ding's got 12.

Lol.

I haven't got one England shirt, you dozy little runt.

I have a pair of red & white shorts with a small and tasteful St.Georges Cross embroidered on it, bought from Tescos.

For £2.50.

On 26/12/2016 at 8:39 PM, Decimus said:

All three of you are horrendous fucking racists and your combined bigotry has made me feel fucking sick.

I'm particularly disappointed with the pikey.

I'm particularly disappointed with the multiquoting racist fucktardery you are showing.  Not surprised, just disappointed.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I haven't got one England shirt, you dozy little runt.

I have a pair of red & white shorts with a small and tasteful St.Georges Cross embroidered on it, bought from Tescos.

For £2.50.

I'm particularly disappointed with the multiquoting racist fucktardery you are showing.  Not surprised, just disappointed.

Kiss me, Ding, you hunky racist beefcake.

• Like 1

Parfitt was a regular in the Bull & Bush in Richmond.

He was an ok fella, liked a chat. Bit of a loudmouthed twat, always had a couple of minders hanging around, so he never got cunted off like he should have.

5 minutes ago, deebom said:

Parfitt was a regular in the Bull & Bush in Richmond.

He was an ok fella, liked a chat. Bit of a loudmouthed twat, always had a couple of minders hanging around, so he never got cunted off like he should have.

I'll bet you scored drugs off his entourage.

Not heard much from you over Christmas have we ? Stoned as usual no doubt.......You're a fucking disgrace...

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you scored drugs off his entourage.

Not heard much from you over Christmas have we ? Stoned as usual no doubt.......You're a fucking disgrace...

You are a filthy worm Punkape. If I ever meet you, I'm going to cut you in half with an old spoon.