CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saints

Ape™️

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand all this beatification cobblers.

I just hope that there isn't a god.

Looking at the fucking shit state of the planet, 2% of herberts have the majority of the wealth, whilst the other 98% vary from getting by to not having a pot to fucking piss in, it all seems a tad sinister.

Allowing all this shit to carry on is some sort of sick cunts fucking joke. Any god that is good would have put a fucking stop to it all, given the amount of poor cunts that live in shit and have a destitute short life of poor quality, none of which is their doing or want. If he or she or it exists, they must be a heinous fucking being. That's the evidence I see to base my beliefs on, not various books that every cunt and his mother has edited to suit their way of suppressing and manipulating the masses.

Yeah and we should ban the bomb and save the fucking whales too. Love and peace, peace and love.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Also raced at club level on a modified 7R AJS, BSA goldstar and a few others at Brands Hatch for the Gravesend Eagles club.

Those were the days, eh? Now any cunt with a pair of dayglo pixie boots thinks he's a fucking racer.

21 hours ago, The Beast said:

Allowing all this shit to carry on is some sort of sick cunts fucking joke. Any god that is good would have put a fucking stop to it all, given the amount of poor cunts that live in shit and have a destitute short life of poor quality, none of which is their doing or want. If he or she or it exists, they must be a heinous fucking being. That's the evidence I see to base my beliefs on, not various books that every cunt and his mother has edited to suit their way of suppressing and manipulating the masses.

And all the while the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury eat truffles from golden bowls while chuckling over their jewels, art, and property & stock portfolios.

I wore a "Rage Against The Machine" t-shirt once on a tour round the Vatican, but it seemed to make no difference. I toyed with the idea of a protest wank in the Sistine Chapel to finish off (so to speak) but the ceiling was a lot higher than I expected.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those were the days, eh? Now any cunt with a pair of dayglo pixie boots thinks he's a fucking racer.

Indeed. I think the Triton was favoured back then because the featherbed frame handled better in the corners, the joints were bronze welded, giving it greater flexibility, and the triumph engines were superior to the norton originals. He continued to build bikes for other riders into the early 70's.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. I think the Triton was favoured back then because the featherbed frame handled better in the corners, the joints were bronze welded, giving it greater flexibility, and the triumph engines were superior to the norton originals. He continued to build bikes for other riders into the early 70's.

I remember reading that when they made the featherbed they welded it up in a jig, then put it through 3 heat cycles, heating it cherry red and then cooling it while still in the jig so when the took it out it was un-stressed. Great frame but riding both I recon the A10 frame was almost as good but it wasn't as easy to fit different engines into. 

Oh to own a DBD34 or RGS now........

18 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I remember reading that when they made the featherbed they welded it up in a jig, then put it through 3 heat cycles, heating it cherry red and then cooling it while still in the jig so when the took it out it was un-stressed. Great frame but riding both I recon the A10 frame was almost as good but it wasn't as easy to fit different engines into. 

Oh to own a DBD34 or RGS now........

My dad gave me a list of the bikes he owned back then, including the road going stuff like 350 Vellocettes etc. I looked up the current auction prices and he began to kick himself repeatedly. 

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:45 PM, The Beast said:

Looking at the fucking shit state of the planet, 2% of herberts have the majority of the wealth, whilst the other 98% vary from getting by to not having a pot to fucking piss in, it all seems a tad sinister.

Very touching and accurate I'm sure, but the grim reality is nothing will ever change. Greed and control are part of the human condition.

Just try to do one good thing a day and don't waste what you have got.

Fuck me, I'm a bit maudlin for this time of day. Had a couple of voddies and orange to take the edge off and I'm feeling all...............nice ? Not quite, but not nasty.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My dad gave me a list of the bikes he owned back then, including the road going stuff like 350 Vellocettes etc. I looked up the current auction prices and he began to kick himself repeatedly. 

I once owned a Raleigh 20

Guest I know that Cunt
On 01/01/2017 at 2:08 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

The one that stands out for me is the Kawasaki Z1 I bought 18 years ago for two and a half grand. Luckily I didn't part with it and its insured for 15k now! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/30/2016 at 5:02 PM, Punkape said:

Who made the universe and the stars ?

A massive collision of gases, solids, and energy sparked an explosion that, while impressive, still pales next to what spews out of your fucking gob everyday....and the resulting matter formed into what we know as planets, moons, stars, and unique to you, black holes from which no cock can escape.  

Fuck off cocksucker. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

A massive collision of gases, solids, and energy sparked an explosion that, while impressive, still pales next to what spews out of your fucking gob everyday....and the resulting matter formed into what we know as planets, moons, stars, and unique to you, black holes from which no cock can escape.  

Fuck off cocksucker. 

It was God actually.....try reading Genesis it's all in there you silly-billy.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It was God actually.....try reading Genesis it's all in there you silly-billy.

lol.

I think not.  I actually place value on what functioning nerve synapses remaining in my brain.  If I want to dumb down, I need only read your drivel.  

Genesis, what has the device in Star Trek to do with anything, you colossally thick fucking cunt? 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think not.  I actually place value on what functioning nerve synapses remaining in my brain.  If I want to dumb down, I need only read your drivel.  

Genesis, what has the device in Star Trek to do with anything, you colossally thick fucking cunt? 

Buy a bible and read it..... It starts with Genesis.

Do grow up..... you are becoming tiresome.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

greasy lezza

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Buy a bible and read it..... It starts with Genesis.

Do grow up..... you are becoming tiresome.

Punkers, you need to realise that just because something is written in a book, it is not necessarily true. The exception to this is, however, that I read today you have an unquenchable thirst for spunk, in this weeks edition of "Repetitive Poof" magazine. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 01/01/2017 at 1:30 PM, Cuntybaws said:

And all the while the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury eat truffles from golden bowls while chuckling over their jewels, art, and property & stock portfolios.

I wore a "Rage Against The Machine" t-shirt once on a tour round the Vatican, but it seemed to make no difference. I toyed with the idea of a protest wank in the Sistine Chapel to finish off (so to speak) but the ceiling was a lot higher than I expected.

You should have borrowed some of Fenders' nun videos, I'm sure they would have given you a, er, boost?

Appropriate as well...

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punkers, you need to realise that just because something is written in a book, it is not necessarily true. The exception to this is, however, that I read today you have an unquenchable thirst for spunk, in this weeks edition of "Repetitive Poof" magazine. 

Do stop discussing your own domestic arrangements......what on earth would your wife say ?