CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink cider and black

Bubba C

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

It is quite simply for wimps who can't take the taste of bitter. I'd poison these dogs

I remember in Somerset we went to some pub and had a lock in. The publican brought out some scrumpy that was around 12% proof. Not sure how many I had but it was probably like being chloroformed.  I woke up next morning tucked up in bed, back at the hotel. I honestly cannot remember what the fuck happened just after I lifted the glass for a first sip. My friends informed me that they carried me home and put me to bed. 

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

As I recall the black velvet experience was most unpleasant whilst being expelled via one's nostrils. Anybody running a book on the queen handing over the crown jewels to Charlieboy today?

I'm dreading her dying. Don't get me wrong, like all parasites, I think she should have been exterminated at the larvae stage, and the thought of Manky freezing to death outside Buckingham palace in a plastic Union Flag hat as he mounts a vigil tickles me pink. But when she does pop her clogs it's going to be fucking unbearable. Brainwashed idiots in the street tearing their hair and wailing and the BBC mounting a week long propaganda campaign headed by rug muncher extraordinary Claire Balding is something any sane person can do without.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember in Somerset we went to some pub and had a lock in. The publican brought out some scrumpy that was around 12% proof. Not sure how many I had but it was probably like being chloroformed.  I woke up next morning tucked up in bed, back at the hotel. I honestly cannot remember what the fuck happened just after I lifted the glass for a first sip. My friends informed me that they carried me home and put me to bed. 

Proper scrumpy is good, there was a farm I used to buy it from when darn sarf, took your own litre or 2 litre milk bottles and filled them up for a couple of quid a go, it's that thick it's like drinking syrup not cider and it's fucking lethal.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Proper scrumpy is good, there was a farm I used to buy it from when darn sarf, took your own litre or 2 litre milk bottles and filled them up for a couple of quid a go, it's that thick it's like drinking syrup not cider and it's fucking lethal.

That was spunk you were purchasing, dingy. 

And the AIDS made it lethal. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm dreading her dying. Don't get me wrong, like all parasites, I think she should have been exterminated at the larvae stage, and the thought of Manky freezing to death outside Buckingham palace in a plastic Union Flag hat as he mounts a vigil tickles me pink. But when she does pop her clogs it's going to be fucking unbearable. Brainwashed idiots in the street tearing their hair and wailing and the BBC mounting a week long propaganda campaign headed by rug muncher extraordinary Claire Balding is something any sane person can do without.

Those cunts make me want to poke my eyes out with a stick. The only good thing to come out of it is some minions might get a day off work. I bet Charlie's missus is counting the minutes. Ugly hag. 

36 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck off Punkers.

I took my Dingy for a night on the piss
He's a filthy racist 
And a northern autist 

Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight

But, if you're thinkin' about my Dingy
He will hate you if you're black, not white

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He's a filthy racist 
And a northern autist 

Fucking terrible, nothing like that shit song, it's shit, but not like it.

...and it's a lie, I will hate you whatever the fuck you are.

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He's a filthy racist 
And a northern autist 

Saps like you wishing fellow saps an almost genuinely heartfelt happy new year on here last night made me feel sick. Fucking idiot. 

RAT TOP TIP: Go to a fancy dress party but put fuck all effort into your costume. When some cock inevitably asked what you've come as, you can reply crisply:

"Disparate Dan"

They won't know what this means, but it will induce sufficient cognitive dissonance to bring on suicidal thoughts. You can carry on repeating this all evening.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Those cunts make me want to poke my eyes out with a stick. The only good thing to come out of it is some minions might get a day off work. I bet Charlie's missus is counting the minutes. Ugly hag. 

Unless you work Saturdays you won't get a day off.

39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He's a filthy racist 
And a northern autist 

You are John Cooper Clarke and I claim my fiver. Not as good as Chicken Town 

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are John Cooper Clarke and I claim my fiver. Not as good as Chicken Town 

Don't let the cunts fob you off with one of them plastic fivers, they're only worth £4.80.

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Saps like you wishing fellow saps an almost genuinely heartfelt happy new year on here last night made me feel sick. Fucking idiot. 

You'll have to point that out to me frank, you complete fucking whelk. I was smashed.

In spite of ed's terrible nom, I'm making a new year's resolution, and that's to fucking despise and destroy you. 

Don't you dare go to Blenheim this year, or you're dead, you AIDS ravaged, bandy-legged, stupid fucking cunt

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

And skint chavs, so they have something that they can buy in a 2 litre bottle for £3 to wash the taste of lambrini and greasy chips out of their mouths.

to wash the taste of Lambrini, greasy chips and jizz out of their mouths.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You'll have to point that out to me frank, you complete fucking whelk. I was smashed.

In spite of ed's terrible nom, I'm making a new year's resolution, and that's to fucking despise and destroy you. 

Don't you dare go to Blenheim this year, or you're dead, you AIDS ravaged, bandy-legged, stupid fucking cunt

AIDS again?

Punkers!!

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why, 'tis the mighty Eight Ace, of Viz fame. 

Do I have to know everything round here? F-f-fuckin' shiiite.

Or 'Eight Ace, Thirty two Eiger' to give him his proper name. I'm the fucking Authority on Viz round here CB, you're the authority on....well, everything else.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or 'Eight Ace, Thirty two Eiger' to give him his proper name. I'm the fucking Authority on Viz round here CB, you're the authority on....well, everything else.

I used to read viz when it was still available only in the North East. We had a gas man (anaesthetist) who was from Newcastle who had them sent to him. He always gave them to me after he'd read them.