CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink cider and black

Bubba C

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why does it matter what colour they are who drink cider?

Cider is shit fizzy apple juice from the land of yokels. I believe they filmed Deliverance there.

It is quite simply for wimps who can't take the taste of bitter. I'd poison these dogs

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most students champion gay rights without realising they are promoting homosexuality......many are sick......

lol.

Your first gay post of 2017. I expect there are plenty more to come, unless by some miracle you die horribly of your AIDS in the near future.

Happy New Year, you fucking turd.

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most students champion gay rights without realising they are promoting homosexuality......

Most student are cunts.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most students champion gay rights without realising they are promoting homosexuality......many are sick......

lol.

Control yourself, Punky. I did not ask for, nor do I require, the original and published versions of your posts.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I hope you are sick after your skin full last night. Happy new year you multi ID cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, scotty said:

Before the delights of alcohol were so cruelly dashed from my slavering lips, I was partial to the occasional pint of Black Velvet. Happy New Year to all you cunts, including our resident Cheshire golfing fantasist.

As I recall the black velvet experience was most unpleasant whilst being expelled via one's nostrils. Anybody running a book on the queen handing over the crown jewels to Charlieboy today?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

As I recall the black velvet experience was most unpleasant whilst being expelled via one's nostrils. Anybody running a book on the queen handing over the crown jewels to Charlieboy today?

It does require a decent champagne and a cracking half pint of Guinness, gobbler. Doesn't work at all with faux-sparkly and aldi bitter. And let's face it, lizzie saxe -coburg-gotha survived the great media cull of 2016, she won't be croaking any time soon. 

36 minutes ago, scotty said:

It does require a decent champagne and a cracking half pint of Guinness, gobbler. Doesn't work at all with faux-sparkly and aldi bitter. And let's face it, lizzie saxe -coburg-gotha survived the great media cull of 2016, she won't be croaking any time soon. 

I remain one of your smallest (by weight) fans Scotty, but what in Frodo's Frenulum is your avatar meant to be? Frankly (see what I did there?), it looks like the arses of certain members on here.

Guest nobgobbler
48 minutes ago, scotty said:

Looks like I was robbed by a tight scotsman trying to get into my knickers when I was young and naive. Should have known that cheap cider and blackcurrant cordial wasn't quite authentic. You won't catch me catch me trusting a ginger cunt these days.

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I remain one of your smallest (by weight) fans Scotty, but what in Frodo's Frenulum is your avatar meant to be? 

Why, 'tis the mighty Eight Ace, of Viz fame. 

Do I have to know everything round here? F-f-fuckin' shiiite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Yeah but I didn't expect a polaroid of him after he'd been fragged. Anyway, I think Scotty's on drugs

Baws is correct ratty, that is indeed Octavius Tinsworth Ace. And yes, I'm on a regular cocktail of drugs at the moment, sadly not of the recreational variety.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Was her name Chaka Khan?