CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I SWORE that I was going to give up swearing, smoking AND drinking on New Years eve, but then on Sunday, I thought to myself: Fuck it, I've left my fags down the pub. However, I have at lease stopped wiping my arse on her face flannel and removing the crust from my cock with her toothbrush. I'll give those a try for the time being, but wont hold my breath.

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I SWORE that I was going to give up swearing, smoking AND drinking on New Years eve, but then on Sunday, I thought to myself: Fuck it, I've left my fags down the pub. However, I have at lease stopped wiping my arse on her face flannel and removing the crust from my cock with her toothbrush. I'll give those a try for the time being, but wont hold my breath.

Left your fags down the pub? I'm sure Punkers and his friend would have found their way home 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

New Year resolutions are for cunts. Why should people give up things they enjoy or perhaps demonstrate some level of skill and aptitude towards?  Much like Lent, all of this giving up of rights and things enjoyed should be restricted to the exceptionally feeble of mind, like Punky. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

However, I have at lease stopped wiping my arse on her face flannel and removing the crust from my cock with her toothbrush. 

You should show your mother more respect, and move out of her house. 

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Do you watch Mrs. Brown's boys by any chance? I'd wager that you do.

Fucking idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you watch Mrs. Brown's boys by any chance? I'd wager that you do.

Fucking idiot.

You truly are, very much indeed. A Cunt.