CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see you have retained your popularity in 2017 Pansyknickers.

D P Pissflaps.

.....plus this is a shit nom. only surpassed by Will Suckers contributions.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was inspired by this nom to drop some timber in the pan. The missus is still hard at work with the plunger clearing the log jam. I enjoy the sound of her feminine voice calling me a cunt!  

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well it's 200 days since the vote an fuk alls been done. .British rep in Europe has walked off the job. ..kmon. . Shite or get off the pot..cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Disabled Toilet

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seriously though. .getting embarrassing at this stage where's all the winnie Churchills  n ollie Cromwells to lead Britain into its second golden age

Panzerknacker 

There aren't any. That is why we are fucked!

No plan in the leave camp, full of idiots (not all the voters) with only self interests at heart.

40 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There aren't any. That is why we are fucked!

No plan in the leave camp, full of idiots (not all the voters) with only self interests at heart.

As the remain camp was also a bit mong heavy, that wouldn't have worked either.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Sir Lord God Nigel will lead us to the promised land. Gott Mitt Uns.

Cameron screwed up big time, he had no plan in the event of leave winning because he thought it couldn't happen so when the shit hit the fan he ran for the hills. May seems to have opted for government by stealth, if she says nothing and promises nothing other than vague platitudes nobody can blame her for anything and Corbyn is between a rock and a hard place. "Sir Lord God Nigel"  wont lead anything worthwhile, although doubtless he will return from time to time as acting leader of UKIP when in the tradition of the far-right their latest leader either resigns or is sacked.

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Cameron screwed up big time, he had no plan in the event of leave winning because he thought it couldn't happen so when the shit hit the fan he ran for the hills. May seems to have opted for government by stealth, if she says nothing and promises nothing other than vague platitudes nobody can blame her for anything and Corbyn is between a rock and a hard place. "Sir Lord God Nigel"  wont lead anything worthwhile, although doubtless he will return from time to time as acting leader of UKIP when in the tradition of the far-right their latest leader either resigns or is sacked.

What you say is very true Rick, but you are one boring fucker, are you not. Where is the knob joke in this?

With Sir Nigel leading the country we could Breakfree of International Financiers;

The first “act” of  Nigels government would be to break away from the international banking system, which makes its money on debt finance.

Nigels government could thwart the international banking cartels by issuing our own currency, I suggest Nigel wonga, this currency would be free from manipulation by International Financiers. Within a couple of years, the UK would have a solid, stable currency, and no inflation. Brilliant..

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

With Sir Nigel leading the country we could Breakfree of International Financiers;

The first “act” of  Nigels government would be to break away from the international banking system, which makes its money on debt finance.

Nigels government could thwart the international banking cartels by issuing our own currency, I suggest Nigel wonga, this currency would be free from manipulation by International Financiers. Within a couple of years, the UK would have a solid, stable currency, and no inflation. Brilliant..

I could not agree more. Now make sure it happens and fuck off. We Frogs have had more than enough of your dithering.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I could not agree more. Now make sure it happens and fuck off. We Frogs have had more than enough of your dithering.

I am very suspicious of what actually happened in WW2. You seem far too eager to get some alone time with Germany and Italy again...

• Like 1

If you read Nigels autobiography you would know that after he had finished setting up our public banking system, he would next make improvements to the road/ rail network and make much needed repairs to public and private buildings.

Everything would be done with public money that owed no interest to the International “Banksters”

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

If you read Nigels autobiography you would know that after he had finished setting up our public banking system, he would next make improvements to the road/ rail network and make much needed repairs to public and private buildings.

Everything would be done with public money that owed no interest to the International “Banksters”

You stupid thick fucking deluded fat soppy cunt. I suppose that when he had done all of the above, he would have then put a shiny new Formica worktop on your front counter as a personal thank you for your support. Worthless wanker.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid thick fucking deluded fat soppy cunt. I suppose that when he had done all of the above, he would have then put a shiny new Formica worktop on your front counter as a personal thank you for your support. Worthless wanker.

Read Nigels book 

Should he ever make office he has pledged 

Highly Subsidized International vacation trips.

134,000 theater and concert events

Every citizen will receive a free radio.

A 5 day work week for all citizens.

Free Public Health.

What's not to like mon ami?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 03/01/2017 at 5:17 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Well it's 200 days since the vote an fuk alls been done. .British rep in Europe has walked off the job. ..kmon. . Shite or get off the pot..cunts 

Panzerknacker 

You fucking ignoramus. Don't worry you will still get your dole for no contribution whatsoever 

Guest I know that Cunt
10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see you have retained your popularity in 2017 Pansyknickers.

D P Pissflaps.

.....plus this is a shit nom. only surpassed by Will Suckers contributions.

Surpassed in terms of shittiness obviously as even this utter fucking shit is better that Bill Shitters latest fucking efforts.

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Or more likey will fuk off to retire in some sunny eurozone country whilst furiously scrubbing his hands. .like a lot of the champions of the leave camp

Panzerknacker