CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or more likey will fuk off to retire in some sunny eurozone country whilst furiously scrubbing his hands. .like a lot of the champions of the leave camp

Panzerknacker 

Nigel does have a retreat in the Alps near Berchtesgaden. 

Teazy and Boris are putting together a speech to deliver somtime in January about tea n cucumber sandwiches scone n cream and the good ole days when Removed started at calais and a pound would get ya a fish supper and the tram home. ...yiz cunts

Panzerknacker 

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/01/2017 at 11:47 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Teazy and Boris are putting together a speech to deliver somtime in January about tea n cucumber sandwiches scone n cream and the good ole days when wogs started at calais and a pound would get ya a fish supper and the tram home. ...yiz cunts

Panzerknacker 

Where's the 8 pints of bitter and a knee-trembler behind the Dog & Gun with Madge from Corporation Street?

On 05/01/2017 at 2:31 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Or more likey will fuk off to retire in some sunny eurozone country whilst furiously scrubbing his hands. .like a lot of the champions of the leave camp

Panzerknacker 

Last time I looked there were NO Tanks on there streets and indeed the economy is doing just dandy and we are making more cars and exporting more and more people employed......  sure it's not great being in this political no mans land but if we had voted to remain actually how long do we think the European project would last.   Estimates are that at least two or three countries WILL have to leave anyway.  Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal take your pick which economy will faulter to the point of collapse and ejection from the euro.     Remain or not was not in our hands, the euro cunt let us all down miserably with their heads buried in their personal graves trains. how and when we leave is now to some degree our say.  Rather than in a collapse of the euro. When Italy crumbles early next year or earlier its all,over bar the shit fest that follows.   Brexit had nothing to do with it.....corruption, not collecting home taxes, relying on euro hand outs, take your pick.  Greece, Italy, Spain are non growth fingers in our deep,pockets economies reliant on uk German and French contributions.    Italy has not grown as an economy for over a decade..... afucking decade.  Seriously.   Glad to be 200 days down the road to self rule and governance we all know it will be shit but at least it's our own shit.

the euro politicians let down everyone.  They are fucking abismal.

Guest DingTheRioja

There are a few countries who might have to leave because they're fucked, theirs a few countries who probably want to leave because of the fucked ones dragging them down, most don't like the eurocrat cunts because those ministers in Brussels have control over the real ministers who are "at home" in whichever country. 

The eastern european, african and arabic influx is changing the makeup of most countries to an extent both good and bad, but they are also completely changing some parts/areas of every country into their own "ghettos" and refusing to integrate.  The worst part of this is the speed at which it is happening, some towns have effectively changed country due to the population mix within a single year.

The experiment is fucked.

It should have remained purely a Trade Agreement and not tried to make a Euro State, a Trade Agreement would probably still be working fine, they'd be fuckall taxes wasted on eurocrats and their nepotism, business would be free, immigration and emmigration would be viable but controlled.

Fuck Junkers!

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Teazy and Boris are putting together a speech to deliver somtime in January about tea n cucumber sandwiches scone n cream and the good ole days when Removed started at calais and a pound would get ya a fish supper and the tram home. ...yiz cunts

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off you moderators pet. Last week I remarked that everybody south and east of Dover were Removed, and it was removed tout fucking suite. As much as it pains me, I have to agree with Decimus about the quality etc of the moderating on here. One rule for you, another for me.

Edited by Mrs Roops

53 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off you moderators pet. Last week I remarked that everybody south and east of Dover were Removed, and it was removed tout fucking suite. As much as it pains me, I have to agree with Decimus about the quality etc of the moderating on here. One rule for you, another for me.

Corrected. Let's be clear, rules apply to everyone in equal measure. I will say that punters who have form will be scrutinised more closely. Apologies etc.

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mmm id agree with ya ding it has lost its way a bit  but think leaving was a bad move though. .they'll cut ya no slack you'll get into the club but it'll cost and the a bit 

Panzerknacker 

Nah...the euro cunt club is all over bar the shouting now.  Italy has 18 months tops and its fucked.  Will probably beat Greece and us to the title of leaving the euro first.  It's just too big a cuntry to bail out, so will have to leave the erm and therefore the euro and drop away.  Britain won't have to negotiate anything as they the Eurocrats won't have a fucking leg to stand on.  It's a waiting game and it's being played quite well.   The city are already looking to go short on the euro if that Italian bank fails.

id liked the euro thing to have continued and to have ironed out a few things.  But Junkers is a proper cunt and Will oversee the demise.

theres no deal to be brokered when the water reaches the band playing on the upper decks...it's every man for himself.   Us and Germany will carve up a deal and fuck the French.  There cars a shit anyway.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah...the euro cunt club is all over bar the shouting now.  Italy has 18 months tops and its fucked.  Will probably beat Greece and us to the title of leaving the euro first.  It's just too big a cuntry to bail out, so will have to leave the erm and therefore the euro and drop away.  Britain won't have to negotiate anything as they the Eurocrats won't have a fucking leg to stand on.  It's a waiting game and it's being played quite well.   The city are already looking to go short on the euro if that Italian bank fails.

id liked the euro thing to have continued and to have ironed out a few things.  But Junkers is a proper cunt and Will oversee the demise.

theres no deal to be brokered when the water reaches the band playing on the upper decks...it's every man for himself.   Us and Germany will carve up a deal and fuck the French.  There cars a shit anyway.

Wonder if I should keep my few thousand euros for a bit then? maybe the exchange rate will jump up when they fuck it over...

Hell hath no fury like a banker scorned eh?

Guest DingTheRioja

Corbyn has just said that Labour aren't necessarily stuck on the Free Movement principle and that the UK may be better off after Brexit.....

Labour will demand "fair rules and reasonably managed migration" and "take action against undercutting of pay and conditions by closing down cheap labour loopholes, banning exclusive advertising of jobs abroad and strengthening workplace protections"

About the first time this cunt has said anything sensible...

23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

There is a charming randomness to the moderating on here. I was once told I couldn’t use a certain kind of image as my avatar but now use it quite often.  The site appears to go through periods of heightened security, putting it way beyond mainstream social media in strictness.

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There is a charming randomness to the moderating on here. I was once told I couldn’t use a certain kind of image as my avatar but now use it quite often.  The site appears to go through periods of heightened security, putting it way beyond mainstream social media in strictness.

Probably linked to the menstrual cycle causing irrational behaviour and lack of humour. I don't think Roops is any different either.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably linked to the menstrual cycle causing irrational behaviour and lack of humour. I don't think Roops is any different either.

Indeed, set your calendar. Anyway, aren't you the second most prolific flouncer on The Corner? Moody? I should coco!

16 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wonder if I should keep my few thousand euros for a bit then? maybe the exchange rate will jump up when they fuck it over...

Hell hath no fury like a banker scorned eh?

Quite the opposite...euro will be sliding in value with a run on it due to Italy problem being 50 times that of Greece and with us mugs leaving....who else will bail the corrupt lazy pizza boys out.  Sell you euros.