CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62

Earl of Punkape

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, but I can't agree. Statistically, where there are guns, there are more shootings and deaths. The USA's varying gun laws (degree of legality differing by state) is a fucking disaster. The fact is the vast majority of police use their weapons/entitlement responsibly, whereas those from the public – Yassar Yaqub being one example – generally don't. 

Chicago has a firearm ban but has the highest gun related crime statistics, higher than all other cities where guns are not banned. The guns are in he hands of the criminals and the police. Not only is that not fair, it's wrong.

Any cunt that carries an unlicensed gun deserves to be shot,there is no excuse for having a gun in your possession,none whatsoever.The cunt is dead and he fucking wont be missed by anyone other than his cunt of family,perhaps they would like to inherit his firearm?

Good riddance you scummy cunt

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is he in bed with your wife and yourself when he wakes you up ?

No shortage of cream either eh !

Good Evening Punker's and Fuck Off :)

56 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any cunt that carries an unlicensed gun deserves to be shot,there is no excuse for having a gun in your possession,none whatsoever.The cunt is dead and he fucking wont be missed by anyone other than his cunt of family,perhaps they would like to inherit his firearm?

Good riddance you scummy cunt

The outraged family should focus on how many lives their cunt of a son has ruined as a "drug baron".

The police should be all over these drug dealing cunts like a biblical plague until they are locked up or dead.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The outraged family should focus on how many lives their cunt of a son has ruined as a "drug baron".

The police should be all over these drug dealing cunts like a biblical plague until they are locked up or dead.

Whats the matter with you? That's the second post in a week I agree with and you also haven't mentioned gays,aids or Catholicism.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

There are not enough police to do that. Your wonderful tory cuts have seen to that.

I don't think we're that far off the prophecied "Rivers of Blood" that Enoch Powell spoke of.

Islamic ghettos abound everywhere especially in northern cities. Asian grooming gangs prey on the disturbed children of the weak and feckless.Integration by Islamic communities is sneeered at and the promotion of Sharia law is touted and practiced.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, but I can't agree. Statistically, where there are guns, there are more shootings and deaths. The USA's varying gun laws (degree of legality differing by state) are a fucking disaster. The fact is the vast majority of police use their weapons/entitlement responsibly, whereas those from the public – Yassar Yaqub being one example – generally don't. 

I have been known on occasion to taunt the yanks on various websites about their gun problems, usually just to annoy the cunts. One of the most frequent comebacks they use is that the U.K. has a high knife crime problem...

How fucking stupid is that?

14 hours ago, Snatch said:

Whats the matter with you? That's the second post in a week I agree with and you also haven't mentioned gays,aids or Catholicism.

he mentioned drugs, that's #4 on his Must Mention list...

Usual old bollocks from the family of the self proclaimed #StudBadboy, he was a role model, a pillar of the community blah blah, the local community have said the police had it in for him and he was killed unlawfully. The father has said "He hasn't got a bad past, because he's never been convicted of anything.

I don't think Jimmy Seville was ever convicted of anything either...

The deluded cunt went on to say

“My son was brilliant – he was the best son a father could wish for. Our hearts are broken. 

“My lad was a strong young lad and didn’t deserve this – I thought this is something that happens in America but not here.” 

This perfect son held a gun at a womens head last week, sells crack and herion and was a major player in Huddersfield for drugs. 

“Yassar used to buy high-powered sports cars and sell them on for profit – all funded by drug money. 

A great loss to the community, all must be heartbroken.

Guest DingTheRioja

Iz it becoz i iz bleck?

No, it's because you're a low life criminal scumbag who deals drugs and flashes illegal guns around to scare the shit out of people.

And a cunt.

58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Usual old bollocks from the family of the self proclaimed #StudBadboy, he was a role model, a pillar of the community blah blah, the local community have said the police had it in for him and he was killed unlawfully. The father has said "He hasn't got a bad past, because he's never been convicted of anything.

“My son was brilliant – he was the best son a father could wish for. Our hearts are broken. 

“My lad was a strong young lad and didn’t deserve this – I thought this is something that happens in America but not here.” 

This perfect son held a gun at a womens head last week, sells crack and herion and was a major player in Huddersfield for drugs. 

“Yassar used to buy high-powered sports cars and sell them on for profit – all funded by drug money. 

The entire extended family should be deported.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

He was a good lad they said. That's good enough grounds for the family to sue the fuck out of everyone involved. They will of course win. The cunts.

I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about this criminal's funeral. Had he been a renowned gangster of white ethnicity, no one would batter an eyelid. The mainstream press has manipulated the whole event to a disproportionate level, leading to the race card being played by much of the Muslim community, among others. He was a big-time drug dealer who was removed by police as a result of our country's law enforcement working as it should. The same goes for any armed villain who is a threat to society. I'm glad he is off our streets. Period.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/5/2017 at 1:26 PM, Manky said:

In Manchester? You must be fucking kidding. We make 'em here.

Supply isn't an issue, and that's a good thing.  But it still remains, just because they're made there, doesn't mean you have the financial means to acquire them.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Supply isn't an issue, and that's a good thing.  But it still remains, just because they're made there, doesn't mean you have the financial means to acquire them.  

I got stopped by the police near home who said, "Are you carrying a knife or firearm, sir?" I said that I wasn't and the cop said, " I fucking would around here if I were you, its a bit fucking rough"

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I got stopped by the police near home who said, "Are you carrying a knife or firearm, sir?" I said that I wasn't and the cop said, " I fucking would around here if I were you, its a bit fucking rough"

A distinct, rustic charm to the place.  I suppose you should be grateful he didn't call you a stupid cunt for your lack of preparedness.  

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about this fucking criminal's funeral. Had he been a renowned gangster of white ethnicity, no one would batter an eyelid. The mainstream press has manipulated the whole event to a disproportionate level, leading to the race card being played by much of the Muslim community, among others. He was a big-time drug dealer who was removed by police as a result of our country's law enforcement working as it should. The same goes for any armed villain who is a threat to society. I'm glad he is off our streets. Period.

Out of likes Wolfie but I agree on what you say. The fact that he was a Muslim will have people to scared to say anything against him.

Fuck the dead cunt.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Out of likes Wolfie but I agree on what you say. The fact that he was a Muslim will have people to scared to say anything against him.

Fuck the dead cunt.

Out of likes? It's over, Snatch.

Seriously, you've hit the nail. People are scared to criticise Muslims for fear of not only offending what is generally a very sensitive and intolerant religious mindset, but also for accusations of racism. The press would have us believe 'racism' is a very straightforward word, when in reality, its meaning is extremely ambiguous.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

We had the same bollocks said about pikey burglar Fred Barrass. "He was a lovely boy, a loveable rogue". And more crap about the whole thing being a tragedy. The only tragedy was that Tony Martin levelled the shotgun too low when firing the second cartridge at Brendan Feeran. And that the poor old boy was given a prison sentence rather than a medal and an MBE.