CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62

Earl of Punkape

Well done the Yorkshire police !

Self-proclaimed "stud badboy", drugs kingpin Mohammed Yasser Yaqub enjoyed fast cars and lived life on the edge.

This cunt had previously been acquitted of attempted murder and survived being shot last year.The 28-year-old drug dealer was killed by police marksmen on Monday in a "pre-planned operation".

Described as a "major drugs baron", he laundered the profits from his drugs empire through his sale of high-performance cars after running an illegal smuggling ring by using drones to send Class A drugs into HMP Armley in Leeds.

Now he's dead !

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well done the Yorkshire police !

Self-proclaimed "stud badboy", drugs kingpin Mohammed Yasser Yaqub enjoyed fast cars and lived life on the edge.

This cunt had previously been acquitted of attempted murder and survived being shot last year.The 28-year-old drug dealer was killed by police marksmen on Monday in a "pre-planned operation".

Described as a "major drugs baron", he laundered the profits from his drugs empire through his sale of high-performance cars after running an illegal smuggling ring by using drones to send Class A drugs into HMP Armley in Leeds.

Now he's dead !

lol.

The title of this is "Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62". Was he already dead and plod are now using the corpse for roadside target practice?

• Like 1

We don't know what happened here yet. He seems to have been a pretty unpleasant character, but even so if it turns out that police set out to kill him, and I'm not for one minute saying they did, I'm deeply unhappy about the prospect of police assassinations here on the streets of the UK.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The title of this is "Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62". Was he already dead and plod are now using the corpse for roadside target practice?

His corpse was still able to operate the vehicle at 70mph, such was the high intake of amphetamine and cocaine prior to death.

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The thing is, the Police hardly ever shoot any cunts in this country, and when they do there is a full inquest and some fall guy gets to go on suspension-with-pay for a full weeks.

The issue is simple. If you are some nasty little brap brap gangsta cunt, with your baseball cap at a weird angle, your 'skunk', your 15 year old girlfriend and your "hood" clothing, then your stupid lifestyle that glorifies gang violence might just get you killed! Simple shit.

Just watched the news and some wifey from Bradfordistan was talking about building stronger links between the Police and the Community. Typical touchy feely shit. How about convincing your kids that Bradford isn't Compton, and that selling grit weed or cooncil hash at the highschool gates doesn't make you a "baller". Fucking tools. 

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We don't know what happened here yet. He seems to have been a pretty unpleasant character, but even so if it turns out that police set out to kill him, and I'm not for one minute saying they did, I'm deeply unhappy about the prospect of police assassinations here on the streets of the UK.

I'm  not.. Loads of shit needs taking out.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

As usual you take the line of a Guardian hack.

i would like to see a new paramilitary style police with a zero tolerance to drug dealing,drug manufacturing and drug related money laundering and a shoot to kill policy with few questions asked.

Guess what ?  We would no longer have a drugs problem.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

i would like to see a new paramilitary style police with a zero tolerance to drug dealing,drug manufacturing and drug related money laundering and a shoot to kill policy with few questions asked.

Yes, yes, yes, that's all very well. But what should about all the poofs with AIDS? 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There are countries that operate this policy and guess what .. they have worse drugs policy than we do.

The race card is being played already....

An MP appealed for calm after anti-police protests overnight in Bradford.Officers were deployed in central Bradford after protesters carrying banners brought traffic to a standstill. More than 100 demonstrators chanted anti-police slogans and claimed Yaqub was unjustly killed. There were reports that missiles were thrown and police vehicles were kicked and damaged.

How many of these Vandals have been arrested ?  None.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're demonstrating your illiteracy and changing the thread topic too early.

You're a tool.

Reported as well.

You are demonstrating your inability to use a computer posting the same grassing snidey bullshit twice.

You must have aids.

LOL

Guest Tata Steely Dan
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Mohammed Yasser Yaqub

Solid British name, that. Still, I bet he was a good boy that helped out at his Uncle's corner shop or his brother's Kebab shop and was well liked in the community.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Solid British name, that. Still, I bet he was a good boy that helped out at his Uncle's corner shop or his brother's Kebab shop and was well liked in the community.

Why were there several attempts on his life? Were his Kebabs that bad ?

Or was he dealing drugs an money laundering.........

Idiot.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In 3rd world countries with corrupt Police forces yes.

Not here.

Oh and as it's New Year ....Go and fuck yourself.

Reported for suggesting perverted sex act. lol

32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Thank you Rodrigo Duterte

54 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If the police set out to kill him and he was all of the aforementioned then that is EXACTLY what we need in this country,other dodgy cunts be aware especially tanned ones

• Like 1