CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Eddie

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Here's an unfashionable fact:

If the Jews weren't such tight cunts, it wouldn't have happened. The truth hurts. 

There was more to it, but I think it was one of the prime factors for the rise of the Third Reich.

More previously unknown facts about Hitler have started coming to light, too. Did you know he grew his little mustache especially for Eva Braun's clitoris?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Wolfie said:

There was more to it, but I think it was one of the prime factors for the rise of the Third Reich.

More previously unknown facts about Hitler have started coming to light, too. Did you know he grew his little mustache especially for Eva Braun's clitoris?

I'm pretty sure there wasn't more to it. They should stop their fucking whinging this century maybe, the boring cunts.

I'm sure she could have grown her own, the ugly, grizzly,  munting kraut slag.

36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm pretty sure there wasn't more to it. They should stop their fucking whinging this century maybe, the boring cunts.

I'm sure she could have grown her own, the ugly, grizzly,  munting kraut slag.

The Wermacht actually used her growler to mop up injured troops from the battlefield. Many woke the next day feeling a massive cunt for what they'd done.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

Another new fact that's come to light is that Eva Braun used to wear huge canvas knickers called 'Strumpen Hosen' to house and contain her ginormous pissflaps.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Her knickers were so large she could make a Black Forest Gateaux disappear in them.

They were so large that Rommel could hide his entire 7th  Panzer division in them..... and did just that.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

SEX ATTACK RAIDS 

Austrian cops raid refugee centre over ‘unprecedented’ New Year’s Eve mass sex attacks by ‘North African migrants’, the BBC's silence on the attacks if deafening. As with Sweden and Germany the attempts to cover up sex attacks by migrant men is shameful. 

Now Angela Merkel says she will send 100,000 migrants back to war-torn countries after finally admitting Germany is struggling to cope. In other words she has failed terribly in her attempt to merge cultures and religions. Cunts who have always lived in Islamic countries have no idea how to live in the west, its about time the multicultural forced experiment is ended. 

It's not politically correct for the BBC to cover such stories as their ranks are filled with migrant types, and they don't want to cover news items that threatens their gradual erosion and take over of Western Europe.......they are practically every other news reader, blue peter presenter, producer, editor, director.  If your name is john smith. You have fucking no television career prospects at all.  Clarkson made that shit pot organisation £100 of millions in revenue and they tried several times to get him ousted as he was white Anglo Saxon and told them they were a set of ethnically unrepresentative, pc overpowering useless wishy washy cunts........ that's why we get shit news stories and a shit agenda on the BBC, itv and don't get me started on al jizz in your era or channel 4 as it's known.

just watched BBC news to see 1000s of Asians grieving that dirty bent egotistical gun wielding wannabe gangster innit from Bradford who got put down by the Feds saving us all a lot of legal time and money.   Apparently the Asian community is up in arms that 4 Asian men in a car waving guns at the Feds got shot.  Now that's a cute angle on the story.   Not a hint of pro Asian in that cover of the article........BBC cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

I got talking to British expat a couple years ago in a local cafe, he was missing home and suffering from culture shock and found solace in the BBC. 'Thank God for the BBC' he said during conversation. I thought I've had enough of this simple fucking cunt, I hope it doesn't work out for you here and that you fuck of back to whence you came. 'Thank God for the BBC!' Fucking tool.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Anyone hear about the REFUGEE who raped a 62 year old grandmother in a park who was sentenced to just 3 years yesterday?

The 24-year-old offender – identified only as Ayoub L. – raped the woman in the German region of Saxony.

That is absolutely terrible- just unimaginable behaviour-Old wimmen are fucking rank.

I bet she felt she'd died and gone to heaven. What a slut. What did she expect, hanging around a park, practically begging for it? In any case, they're all thinking of one thing and one thing only - black dicks. 

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That is absolutely terrible. Old wimmen are fucking rank. I bet she felt she'd died and gone to heaven. What a slut. In any case, they're all thinking of one thing and one thing only - black dicks. 

I'm shit scared that I'll fancy women my own age if I hit 80.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I got talking to British expat a couple years ago in a local cafe, he was missing home and suffering from culture shock and found solace in the BBC. 'Thank God for the BBC' he said during conversation. I thought I've had enough of this simple fucking cunt, I hope it doesn't work out for you here and that you fuck of back to whence you came. 'Thank God for the BBC!' Fucking tool.

Was he bisexual Asian and she in a wheel chair .....that would explain their finding solace in the shit the BBC pumps out.

I would like the BBC to broadcast not from a refugee camp, but from an NHS A&E to highlight the dangerously underfunded and over stretched conditions our doctors and nurses are forces to work in. The BBC don't have to travel abroad to find a story involving despair and disease, pick any uk hospital. The media is ignoring the destruction of our health care, allowing jeremy cunt to get away with it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Punkape said:

The BBC full to the gunnels with poofters as well.

I just read the BBC's tribute to Julie Barnes-Frank, an officer in the Greater Manchester Police and their poster girl/boy for LGBT rights, who has sadly died. In the article it says that "GMP now has the biggest police contingent in any Pride parade, not just in the UK, but across the world". Manky must be very proud.

_90947524_manchesterpride.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just read the BBC's tribute to Julie Barnes-Frank, an officer in the Greater Manchester Police and their poster girl/boy for LGBT rights, who has sadly died. In the article it says that "GMP now has the biggest police contingent in any Pride parade, not just in the UK, but across the world", Manky must be very proud.

_90947524_manchesterpride.jpg

With such facts, Manchester's police force has become the envy of not just Europe, but of the world. The Russians and Saudis must be desperately trying to increase their LGBT budgets for next year.

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would like the BBC to broadcast not from a refugee camp, but from an NHS A&E to highlight the dangerously underfunded and over stretched conditions our doctors and nurses are forces to work in. The BBC don't have to travel abroad to find a story involving despair and disease, pick any uk hospital. The media is ignoring the destruction of our health care, allowing jeremy cunt to get away with it.

They spent a whole day doing that very thing just a couple of months ago. There's also this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088rp6x

Sorry to piss on your chips.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You should of told him to fuck off to Spain. I went there for a weeks holiday years ago. Never again. Maybe i got the wrong area but pubs run by English,full of English cunts wearing English football shirts watching English football on the TV and drinking English pisswater beer. On the beach some fat cunt wearing Union Jack shorts with a can of beer in his hand shouting across the beach to his mate to "come and a beer you wanker". Don't worry about the kids playing nearby. No wonder the English are hated abroad if it consists of fucking idiots like those described.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You should of told him to fuck off to Spain. I went there for a weeks holiday years ago. Never again. Maybe i got the wrong area but pubs run by English,full of English cunts wearing English football shirts watching English football on the TV and drinking English pisswater beer. On the beach some fat cunt wearing Union Jack shorts with a can of beer in his hand shouting across the beach to his mate to "come and a beer you wanker". Don't worry about the kids playing nearby. No wonder the English are hated abroad if it consists of fucking idiots like those described.

We're not all like that!

*raises can of pisswater wearing Union Jack shorts*

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They spent a whole day doing that very thing just a couple of months ago. There's also this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088rp6x

Sorry to piss on your chips.

You clever dickie, why you kick my dog and call it fuck off?, I want lilly allen and a gaggle of other millionaire celebs crying about canceled operations with nightly updates on the news. 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

We're not all like that!

*raises can of pisswater wearing Union Jack shorts*

I realise that Wolfie,there are many decent British holiday maker as there total cunts from other countries. It just seems that it's mainly the English in the news. Speaking of which,as someone who hates football,if the World Cup goes ahead in Russia I shall be watching intently to see how the English hooligans get on against the Russian Police. Could be interesting and well deserved.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Yes, and rather than the BBC broadcasting the perils of overseas, let's have them filming OUR homeless, OUR sick, and OUR poverty stricken, and then perhaps, the higher-classes may just put their hands in their pockets for better causes, rather than sending a £1 to some oik in Taiwan.  

Guest Snatch
54 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, and rather than the BBC broadcasting the perils of overseas, let's have them filming OUR homeless, OUR sick, and OUR poverty stricken, and then perhaps, the higher-classes may just put their hands in their pockets for better causes, rather than sending a £1 to some oik in Taiwan.  

Yeah like they're going to do that. The higher classes will just say the homeless should get a job. They don't give a flying fuck about anyone else.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Eddie said:

Police have found Quincy sleeping rough in our ice cream van covered in raspberry sauce, nuts and hundreds & thousands. They think he topped himself…

Rip MikeD

Ed - this is my fucking joke (used on this very site and you liked it), and the BBC nom is repeat bollocks. You wanker.

You and Bilbo should be holding the site together - its stagnating badly at the moment. I never through I'd be saying this, but you should take your own life at once. 

I'm off on a short sabbatical. Francois can take the baton from me - he'll be back shortly.   

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Ed - this is my fucking joke (used on this very site and you liked it), and the BBC nom is repeat bollocks. You wanker.

You and Bilbo should be holding the site together - it stagnating badly at the moment. I never through I'd be saying this, but you should take your own life at once. 

I'm off on a short sabbatical. Francois can take the baton from me - he'll be back shortly.   

Really, frank back? Oh fuck no!