Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tube worker cunts on strike


Earl of Punkape

Recommended Posts

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why should these cunts hold everyone to ransom and effectively prevent people from going about their daily lives and business.

Time for some draconian laws if people cannot get to work, vital medical appointments or schools.

It's not as if they are badly paid.....

Fucking cunts.

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer

An increasing number of people using the system with a decreasing number of people running it along with antiquated technology. I can see the strikers point of view on this. It might be a better idea not to punish the commuters for their grievance but to make their point to TFL by not taking fares. Once TFL starts losing revenue they'll soon buckle under and give in to the strikers terms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

An increasing number of people using the system with a decreasing number of people running it along with antiquated technology. I can see the strikers point of view on this. It might be a better idea not to punish the commuters for their grievance but to make their point to TFL by not taking fares. Once TFL starts losing revenue they'll soon buckle under and give in to the strikers terms.

Striking is wrong and immoral when essential services are at risk.

These cunts need to be sacked if they strike.So legislation must change.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a moron.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck to these cunts. Why shouldn't they strike? Some are on 50k plus a year, but living in or around London requires a salary of this level. Whilst 90% of the wealth of the UK plc is controlled by less than 5% of cunts, then the right to protest and take industrial action when ones bread and butter is fucked over, is essential. Just a shame this is the last bastion of union strength.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Good luck to these cunts. Why shouldn't they strike? Some are on 50k plus a year, but living in or around London requires a salary of this level. Whilst 90% of the wealth of the UK plc is controlled by less than 5% of cunts, then the right to protest and take industrial action when ones bread and butter is fucked over, is essential. Just a shame this is the last bastion of union strength.

 

What about all the cunts who earn well under 50k who can't get into work because of these greedy left-wing agitator slimeballs.

You stupid twat.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Striking is wrong and immoral when essential services are at risk.

These cunts need to be sacked if they strike.So legislation must change.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a moron.

The only people that I've ever come across that disagree with someone else striking are other people that are getting a shit deal themselves that can't strike. They could do what I mentioned by not taking fares that will hurt the employer and not the commuters but they have the right to withhold their labour whether you agree with it or not, that's just a fact and something that makes your opinion irrelevant and moot.  

In the mean time, tough shit, you can walk it, take the bus or a taxi....on your bike  mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What about all the cunts who earn well under 50k who can't get into work because of these greedy left-wing agitator slimeballs.

You stupid twat.

What about them?  If they're not represented by a union for better pay and conditions they pretty well fucked then aren't they? Therefore it's their fault and they can get to fuck along with any other 'hard done by cunt' that doesn't believe in union representation.... such as yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about all the cunts who earn well under 50k who can't get into work because of these greedy left-wing agitator slimeballs.

You stupid twat.

They could start a union and strike on the same days, they would also enjoy a lay as do the bone idle tube drivers. Or just join the fire brigade and simply sleep at work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The only people that I've ever come across that disagree with someone else striking are other people that are getting a shit deal themselves that can't strike. They could do what I mentioned by not taking fares that will hurt the employer and not the commuters but they have the right to withhold their labour whether you agree with it or not, that's just a fact and something that makes your opinion irrelevant and moot.  

In the mean time, tough shit, you can walk it, take the bus or a taxi....on your bike  mate.

But it's London.

If the tube doesn't work then the buses are fucked,overland trains are full and there's nowhere to park your car even if you had umpteen hours spare to drive it in and out. 

The strickers have a disproportionate amount of power and that should be removed.Just as was done to the petrol tanker mob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about all the cunts who earn well under 50k who can't get into work because of these greedy left-wing agitator slimeballs.

You stupid twat.

I don't see how one could have any quality of life without a salary of 50k plus living in London. If cunts have a workplace without an effective union presence then they are mugs for the taking and must have an IQ low enough to be allowed to be pissed on. The RMT do a fantastic job, their members get full value for their subscriptions. Anyway, the tube is not an essential service, never has been. The old bill and the armed services are the only two that really truly are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A control room manager on the underground earns a basic of £77,400 PA, overtime can push earnings to nearly 140k which is more than the transport secretary's wages, It's outrageous that non skilled wankers can earn this much, but that's goverment ministers for you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

But it's London.

If the tube doesn't work then the buses are fucked,overland trains are full and there's nowhere to park your car even if you had umpteen hours spare to drive it in and out. 

The strickers have a disproportionate amount of power and that should be removed.Just as was done to the petrol tanker mob.

From my understanding this latest strike has nothing to do with the employee's personal financial gain and all to do with cutting staff on an already outdated and antiquated system that''s seeing and increase passengers. The fare paying passengers and the staff deserve better than what TFL's intentions are so you should be supporting the strikers instead of undermining them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A control room manager on the underground earns a basic of £77,400 PA, overtime can push earnings to nearly 140k which is more than the transport secretary's wages, It's outrageous that non skilled wankers can earn this much, but that's goverment ministers for you.

I'm not jealous of someone else earning more than me, good luck to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some say that White watch at Tooting were rumoured to have had the largest collection of porn vids in Britain. 

Racist cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I cycle to work and therefore don't need to rely on any lazy 'employees' of public transport providers. I also don't get effected by lazy cunts who live less than 2 miles from their workplace but insist on driving. 

Fuck the lot of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...