CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 11/01/2017 at 4:52 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Really. I used to piss into milk bottles and lean them against front doors  before knocking or wipe dog shit on the underside of car door handles. Much more entertaining and required less effort.

We did that but only at weekends beacause during the week we all had paper rounds that took 2 hours to deliver a newspaper to about 3000 houses ........ replaced by the iPad now......so kids just play SUP ERC ELL games.  QED

Really. I used to piss into milk bottles and lean them against front doors  before knocking or wipe dog shit on the underside of car door handles. Much more entertaining and required less effort.

We did that but only at weekends beacause during the week we all had paper rounds that took 2 hours to deliver a newspaper to about 3000 houses ........ replaced by the iPad now......so kids just play SUP ERC ELL games.  QED

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I must admit I only did it once.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So now your deliver ipads to 3000 houses?

A newspaper? Just the one? No wonder it took you so long.

And why only during the week? Didn't you have newspapers at the weekend?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me that is a lot of newspapers! You must have enjoyed it to post it so many times. Sunday paper round was worse, massive papers with half a million fucking colour supplements in them advertising awful painted plate sets to collect, punkape has every single one!

On 13/01/2017 at 6:07 AM, Snatch said:

So now your deliver ipads to 3000 houses?

A newspaper? Just the one? No wonder it took you so long.

And why only during the week? Didn't you have newspapers at the weekend?

I couldn't do a paper round a weekends due to my milk round and then selling my arse for 50p a go on Saturday nights...... kids don't know the half of it these days

On 12/01/2017 at 10:13 PM, Monumental cunt said:

On 12/01/2017 at 10:14 PM, Monumental cunt said:

On 12/01/2017 at 10:14 PM, Monumental cunt said:

If I'd had the audacity (or lack of brain power) to tap out such a dog shit nom in the first place, I'd like to think that at some point I'd have had a moment of realisation that meant I wouldn't draw attention to it by posting such a godawful comment 7 (seven) times. 

What were you thinking? 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

If I'd had the audacity (or lack of brain power) to tap out such a dog shit nom in the first place, I'd like to think that at some point I'd have had a moment of realisation that meant I wouldn't draw attention to it by posting such a godawful comment 7 (seven) times. 

What were you thinking? 

I don't know it must be the affects of smoking all that spice.

thanks for pointing it out like a cunt

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What were you thinking? 

What's going on Bubba?, Ding, Eric and quite a few others seem to have fallen victim to Nurse Roopched's  lobotomy scheme, constantly pumping out spasticated drivel. Decs and Droopy are lost at sea, feared dead. QC's drug addiction is out of control, Punkers is in the slammer for posting something interesting. I feel very alone here. Please say something mate, if it's only fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What's going on Bubba?, Ding, Eric and quite a few others seem to have fallen victim to Nurse Roopched's  lobotomy scheme, constantly pumping out spasticated drivel. Decs and Droopy are lost at sea, feared dead. QC's drug addiction is out of control, Punkers is in the slammer for posting something interesting. I feel very alone here. Please say something mate, if it's only fuck off.

Idiot. 

I think I'm dying. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Alone?

i fucking hope so, I wouldn't want any poor bastard to have to share airspace with you.  Even a french bastard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15/01/2017 at 1:09 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off withers, you stupid cunt.