CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

SUP

ERC

ELL

The letters seen on every phone, pad, lap,top just before a person takes their next exstortionate game app fix.  Clash of cunts, Boom bitch....take your pick, each filthy money syphoning app with in game purchases that can literally empty Fort Knox in an afternoon.  What fucking simple game programme is worth £79.99 for a few gems that barely gets you to level one.   Now paying £50'for,something like call of duty I can understand.  It's a vast well developed visually stunning game, but clash of cunts is just a 1980s simple programme that barely improves on fucking donkey Kong. How can those sup erc ell cunts get away with charging that much money for in game purchases and enticing young kids to spend the pocket money of Kim Jun un on something that is as addictive as crack but more expensive, to be fair I'd rather my 13 year old have a meth problem than have these games on his iPad.   Much cheaper.   I hate sup erc ell but I hate those rich Arab kids who have spent £20,000 on their clan even more. Cunts the lot of them.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Anyone over 15 that plays computer games need fo grow up.

There used to be a kids TV show in the 1970s called "Why don't You (just switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead)". It encouraged kids to go and do anything other than watch TV (after the show of course). There should be a new version aimed at sad cunts like you. Just change tv set on the show title to pc/mobile/pad etc. Oh and get a life. Fuck!

If you read the nom, young monumental is having a pop at 'free to download' phone app games aimed at children that then charge outrageous sums of money to equip the character or progress through the game. As these games are aimed at children it is indeed a cunt. Excellent nom, exactly the sort of stuff that deserves a cunting. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you read the nom, young monumental is having a pop at 'free to download' phone app games aimed at children that then charge outrageous sums of money to equip the character or progress through the game. As these games are aimed at children it is indeed a cunt. Excellent nom, exactly the sort of stuff that deserves a cunting. 

I agree the whole lot is to con children, it is a shame that there are an awful lot of adults out there that still fall for it, Candy Crush anyone? 

A lot of adults were playing pokemon go sad cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope

I yearn for the days of text adventures like Hampstead .. I think that I only ever got there once .. I got to Richmond several times but usually ended up on a life sentence for murdering the staff at the post office or making racist comments to the pakistani who had the corner shop.

Guest nobgobbler

MC I thought this nom was going to be about SUPERCEL batteries which are indeed a cunt. The add ons are not unrealistically priced when you see how much the game programmers are paid. And I'm glad they are too, coz that son of mine is going to be forking out a shit load for my residential care at some point. No piss stained high seat chairs and fart flavoured face flannels for me. Keep buying the games muggy cunts.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

I agree the whole lot is to con children, it is a shame that there are an awful lot of adults out there that still fall for it, Candy Crush anyone? 

A lot of adults were playing pokemon go sad cunts.

Candy crush is for gossipy slags with too many children. Imaginary Pokemon should all be located on the outside lanes of motorways and A roads.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Candy crush is for gossipy slags with too many children. Imaginary Pokemon should all be located on the outside lanes of motorways and A roads.

Fuck off. The golden snitch fucking pokemon things should be located at N51.379793; E30.114026

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just typed that into google and nothing, where is it?

Now I see why you're pissed at Pokémon go if you can't even locate a position using Northings and Eastings. Somebody tell this spaz where he/she/it should be booking their next holiday.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Should ever you escape the excitement of The Cotswolds, there's a job here for you, to talk to my freshly painted walls.

What colour are they ....I don't talk to black ones of course.

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Punkapes web cam tranny fetish is costing him a fortune, however pen has bought a new car. 

Has the cock less chimp learnt to wank yet....thought he was still at the colouring in stage of life.

18 hours ago, Ape said:

What, in the name of all that is holy, are you ranting on about, you utter fucking moron? Seriously, this is utter fucking nonsense. Fuck off.

Obviously your Benefits situation prevents you from having a credit card or app purchase account on an iPad...so you will be totally unaware of sup erc ell...being the spawn of evil.

google clash of clans on your brothers stolen pentium one pc.  Then attempt to buy some gems.  All will be revealed as you are exposed to an expense and addiction greater than chasing the dragon between a chain habit of smokin spice.

pure evil targeting kids.

££££££ 

18 hours ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

Anyone over 15 that plays computer games need fo grow up.

There used to be a kids TV show in the 1970s called "Why don't You (just switch off your television set and go and do something less boring instead)". It encouraged kids to go and do anything other than watch TV (after the show of course). There should be a new version aimed at sad cunts like you. Just change tv set on the show title to pc/mobile/pad etc. Oh and get a life. Fuck!

If you had switched off 1970s TV and gone to the library to learn to read you would realise....your point is also my point.  I fucking hate these games, they are a swizz and shite boring but cost the earth.  I used to switch off after tizwas and go down the park to kick the fuck out of the the kids who wore clothes knitted by their mam.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Really. I used to piss into milk bottles and lean them against front doors  before knocking or wipe dog shit on the underside of car door handles. Much more entertaining and required less effort.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Obviously your Benefits situation prevents you from having a credit card or app purchase account on an iPad...so you will be totally unaware of sup erc ell...being the spawn of evil.

google clash of clans on your brothers stolen pentium one pc.  Then attempt to buy some gems.  All will be revealed as you are exposed to an expense and addiction greater than chasing the dragon between a chain habit of smokin spice.

pure evil targeting kids.

££££££ 

Despite this highly articulate explanation, I'm still of the opinion it's a load of drivel.

Pure idiocy targeting spackers.