CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams... well....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

actually his PR company..

Robbie Williams's management team is placing tickets directly on to resale ticketing websites at higher prices, the Victoria Derbyshire show has found.

Ie:music put tickets for Williams's 2017 tour on Get Me In and Seatwave - in one case for £65 more, before fees, than a similar ticket on Ticketmaster.

The company has previously called on the government to take stronger action against resale sites.

Ie:music has not responded to repeated requests for a statement.

Ticketmaster, which owns Get Me In and Seatwave, said the tickets - which it describes as "platinum" tickets - on the sites were "priced according to demand, in consultation with our clients, the event organisers".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38131028

Although I'll include the fat dancer from Take That as well.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I thought you had been banned for using the "N" word.......

Fuck off anyway.....

lol.

Shame you can't be banned just for all your other phobic rants.

You are an atheiophobe, homophobe and total in denial poof, all of which make you a contemptable example of a human being.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I thought you had been banned for using the "N" word.......

Fuck off anyway.....

lol.

Why don't you take a run across the M6 and see if you go to heaven?

Manky,according to the news article the short arsed cunt is playing at the Etihad Stadium on Friday 2 June 2017.

It's your chance to do us and the world a favour. Just name your weapon of choice.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

If only the thread title was Robbie Williams....Unwell....

If only the thread title was "Robbie Williams has cancer and merely 4 weeks to live."

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As much as £160 for a Robbie Williams ticket? I'd rather sell my arse on the streets of London, giving the profits to an illegal Romanian peasant seeking a British passport than allow this cuntfart to get a penny of my money.

Punkape already does that, but not for any reason so charitable as to help Romanian peasants.  He does it for Tesco vouchers and bags of crisps. 

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Manky,according to the news article the short arsed cunt is playing at the Etihad Stadium on Friday 2 June 2017.

It's your chance to do us and the world a favour. Just name your weapon of choice.

I would choose a 50Mt  thermonuclear weapon. The fact that Chez Manky would be toast is a price worth paying. For fucks sake, I'd even drag it in myself using my trusty velocipede, disguised as a BFO bottle of hand sanitizer.