CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Typical tool used by northerners to beat their children into speaking the gibberish backward accents that mark them out as being cunts

So you're saying I abuse children then?

You southern tool.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

One for Punkers or some welsh bender...

dbc1af2267878e36f9f5686174612269.jpg

Ding, what is that outrageously gay avatar you have. Some pencil thin moustached fag pinup. It's an odd choice. 

Do you fly a fucking triplane?

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you're saying I abuse children then?

You southern tool.

There's something not quite right about you, Ding. You see child abuse allegations everywhere, and you seem to relish them allegedly being thrown at you. Very strange indeed, and indicative of something twisted and deep rooted within your psyche.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's something not quite right about you, Ding. You see child abuse allegations everywhere, and you seem to relish them allegedly being thrown at you. Very strange indeed, and indicative of something twisted and deep rooted within your psyche.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it either. Not at all sure what the drivers are to that kind of person.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not quite sure what to make of it either. Not at all sure what the drivers are to that kind of person.

Ding! Explain yourself.

At this moment in time it's not looking good for you. I can almost smell the smoke from the flaming torches carried by the angry mob that's making its way right now to your hovel.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding! Explain yourself.

At this moment in time it's not looking good for you. I can almost smell the smoke from the flaming torches carried by the angry mob that's making its way right now to your hovel.

What do you call that syndrome again? It's not downs, but it's not good either. The subconscious urge to confess- that sort of thing. Ding?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you want me to take a dump in your mouth now? 

There's a bigger problem at foot than mouth shiteing or the lack thereof.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm amazed the stupid northern shit was allowed back on CC after openly calling Fat Neil a nonce. 

It still haunts me to this day. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Really? I see imaginary allegations?

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Typical tool used by northerners to beat their children into speaking the gibberish backward accents that mark them out as being cunts

There's not much imaginary about that, the only doubt is to whether he is directly accusing me or it's a generic "he's northern and all northerners do that".

And what is this about something twisted and deep?  Are you trying to be more circumspect than you normally are with your accusations?

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'm amazed the stupid northern shit was allowed back on CC after openly calling Fat Neil a nonce. 

It still haunts me to this day. 

It would suit everyone if you fucked off and haunted someone else, Imogen.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Really? I see imaginary allegations?

There's not much imaginary about that, the only doubt is to whether he is directly accusing me or it's a generic "he's northern and all northerners do that".

And what is this about something twisted and deep?  Are you trying to be more circumspect than you normally are with your accusations?

It would suit everyone if you fucked off and haunted someone else, Imogen.

multi mong

38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Such an intelligent and witty response....

You thick cunt.

Fuck off you thin skinned, humourless cretin. The level of contempt you generate is unparalleled. To assume I'm calling you a nonce over a joke about regional stereotypes along the lines of the Monty Python sketch where a bunch of northerners try to out do each other regarding the hard upbringing they received, just showcases the fact that you bring nothing of any merit whatsoever to this forum. All anyone ever witnesses is more boring multi quotes of a rambling idiot, disagreeing with any throw away comment that has you frothing at the arse. The only minuscule reason for your continuing presence is laughing at the daily beatings you take, further highlighting your total ineptness and failure to grasp that this forum is supposed to be fun.

Now piss off back to your racing pigeons.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off you thin skinned, humourless cretin. The level of contempt you generate is unparalleled. To assume I'm calling you a nonce over a joke about regional stereotypes along the lines of the Monty Python sketch where a bunch of northerners try to out do each other regarding the hard upbringing they received, just showcases the fact that you bring nothing of any merit whatsoever to this forum. All anyone ever witnesses is more boring multi quotes of a rambling idiot, disagreeing with any throw away comment that has you frothing at the arse. The only minuscule reason for your continuing presence is laughing at the daily beatings you take, further highlighting your total ineptness and failure to grasp that this forum is supposed to be fun.

He's got your number, Ding.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Who mentioned nonces?

Not me, I was talking about beating the kids, not fucking them, that appears to be only in your mind, not mine.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He's got your number, Ding.

He's got nothing, less than Bill had.