CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave Gorman

Bubba C

What a lisping, ginger, unfunny-but-too-wacky for the BBC, fucking cunt. 

Channel hopping; I happened across "Modern Life Is Goodish", which, upon watching for less than 5 minutes, could be reviewed as a pile of shit. 

I barely remember the giggling buffoon from a show many years ago when I was either shit faced, high as a kite, or on a complete cunt of a comedown and I thought he was mildly entertaining. 

I now realise that the cocktail of narcotics and alcohol constantly coursing through my brain clouded my judgment, and it's clear to me now that the talentless twat is only found humorous by the mentally impaired and students. 

Tata Dan probably wets his Ninja Turtle pants when watching his shows. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Channel hopping; I happened across "Modern Life Is Goodish", which, upon watching for less than 5 minutes, could be reviewed as a pile of shit. 

I barely remember the giggling buffoon from a show many years ago when I was either shit faced, high as a kite, or on a complete cunt of a comedown and I thought he was mildly entertaining. 

I now realise that the cocktail of narcotics and alcohol constantly coursing through my brain clouded my judgment, and it's clear to me now that the talentless twat is only found humorous by the mentally impaired and students. 

Bubba, you summed it up in one.  Nothing to add, to attempt to do so would only bugger a perfect nom.  

He does that infuriatingly unfunny voice that is hard to express in text, but it's akin to the Australian high-pitched whiny shit that the thick cunts do when asking a question, only he seems to adopt it whenever he's letting you know he's 'being hilarious'. A lame fucking cunt who needs need the old 'foies gras' treatment, only with slight alterations...

A fire extinguisher is shoved down his fucking throat and set off, whilst a smashed lava lamp is rammed up his arse; all the while his own screams are fed back to him through a reverb pedal hooked up to surround sound speakers, getting gradually louder each time. Lenny Henry "jokes" are subliminally fed into the noise in 60 second intervals. Small amounts of acid are gently splashed onto his face, with sandpaper the only thing around to wipe it with, as jets of salt and chilli flakes are then blasted onto his visage; all the while more Lenny jokes start to loop over.

When he finally starts to lose all sense of time, place and sanity, the sounds cease and the strum of a guitar is heard. "And through it ALLL..." He's at a Robbie gig. And it's acoustic. 

1 minute ago, nocti said:

He does that infuriatingly unfunny voice that is hard to express in text, but it's akin to the Australian high-pitched whiny shit that the thick cunts do when asking a question, only he seems to adopt it whenever he's letting you know he's 'being hilarious'. A lame fucking cunt who needs need the old 'foies gras' treatment, only with slight alterarions...

A fire extinguisher is shoved down his fucking throat and set off, whilst a smashed lava lamp is rammed up his arse; all the while his own screams are fed back to him through a reverb pedal hooked up to surround sound speakers, getting gradually louder each time. Lenny Henry "jokes" are subliminally fed into the noise in 60 second intervals. Small amounts of acid are gently splashed onto his face, with sandpaper the only thing around to wipe it with, as jets of salt and chilli flakes are then blasted onto his visage; all the while more Lenny jokes start to loop over.

When he finally starts to lose all sense of time, place and sanity, the sounds cease and the strum of a guitar is heard. "And through it ALLL..." He's at a Robbie gig. And it's acoustic. 

I've got cancer of that

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Gorman is a shining example of everything wrong with modern entertainment. I remember years back he had a show called the 'Dave Gorman Experiment', in which he travelled the world meeting other people named Dave Gorman, one of them was a car salesman, how utterly fucking fascinating! And his facial hair is the physical affectation of a stupid cunt.

9 hours ago, nocti said:

He does that infuriatingly unfunny voice that is hard to express in text, but it's akin to the Australian high-pitched whiny shit that the thick cunts do when asking a question, only he seems to adopt it whenever he's letting you know he's 'being hilarious'. A lame fucking cunt who needs need the old 'foies gras' treatment, only with slight alterations...

So you're a fan, then? 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, nocti said:

Yes, but is there any need for the Lenny Henry jokes?  You've just gone a bit too far there.

40 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

My dicky bow still fits like a glove.

You know why they're called dicky bows, cos they're wrapped round pricks!

(*Ben Elton sometime in the 80s )

I saw some of Gormans show last week, he did some bollocks about websites by people with names very similar to celebs (Edwin A Currie was one of then), he did a few of these, they were all total shit and then he said I made them all up!! tada!!!

@nocti Keep the Lenny Henry bit, and add some Brucie jokes as well...

That is disgusting and cruel and shouldn't be allowed. I mean Lenny Henry jokes? That's just going too far 

You barbaric cunt. A Robbie gig? Even without Lenny racist cunt Henry a step too far.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but is there any need for the Lenny Henry jokes?  You've just gone a bit too far there.

You know why they're called dicky bows, cos they're wrapped round pricks!

(*Ben Elton sometime in the 80s )

I saw some of Gormans show last week, he did some bollocks about websites by people with names very similar to celebs (Edwin A Currie was one of then), he did a few of these, they were all total shit and then he said I made them all up!! tada!!!

@nocti Keep the Lenny Henry bit, and add some Brucie jokes as well...

Keep the Lenny Henry bit, and add some Brucie jokes as well...

Ugh I'm gonna be sick Nurse nurse the cardboard hat thingy please. Bloooor!!!! 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
22 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You expect me to read all of that, you taff prick? Cheers for the novel you desperate sheep shagger. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/25/2017 at 4:07 AM, Bubba C said:

Cheers Wiz, I know what you're saying.

But seriously, did you ever think you'd meet a cunt whose noms woud be too good?

I always hold on to hope, Bubba!