CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTERY IN THE GYM

ratcum

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

We've got these wankers. Dave (his real name) drives a Lotus Cuntbag, and to reinforce the fact that he's a metaphorical spastic, he parks it in the disabled spot! His nob is the size of a clitoris due to roids.

Piles make your nob shrink ?!

Edited by Piston
fucking dylsexia

20 hours ago, nocti said:

During my rather misguided years of going to the gym myself, I was always quite amused at the way the patrons would constantly park their cars as close as they could to the entrance. There were always spaces at the other end of the car park, yet people would scramble for the nearest spots. Ponce around on all the running/rowing machines, lift weights until their eyes pop out of their tiny fucking heads, waltz around to where all the girls are gamboling about like spastics on Sunny Delight, to flex away during their finest Disney Hercules impression, but if they have to walk an extra 50 metres to their car, they are completely and utterly fucked. Stupid wankers.

I have noticed the same thing Nocti. I would have thought the stupid cunts got more value for money when they got 1/3 through their "workout" by the time they got to the front door. Most of those cunts don't worry about arm or leg days.

They all have jaw days. Pointless cunts. 

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a treadmill, x-trainer and a thing that I don't know what the fuck it does and they are great for hanging clothes up to dry. 

Me too. You can't beat a nice beach run and return to your laundry dry and ready to fold. 

This morning I witnessed a right pair of meat-head mongs spending more time entering their exercises and reps into their phones than they did actually working out. 

Still, not really much point in working out when you can just inject HGH into you. I hope they have a joint heart attack whilst trying to lift their next bottles of WKD Blue, the tipple of choice for the ultra gym faggot

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This morning I witnessed a right pair of meat-head mongs spending more time entering their exercises and reps into their phones than they did actually working out. 

Still, not really much point in working out when you can just inject HGH into you. I hope they have a joint heart attack whilst trying to lift their next bottles of WKD Blue, the tipple of choice for the ultra gym faggot

Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/01/2017 at 5:51 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I try not to run on beaches. I try not to run full stop 

Lying cow, I've seen you when the barman shouts last orders...

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Gym users, closet homo's everyone of them. Prancing around in their lycra pants like fucking spunky on a rainy weekend. Bollox to 'em the faggots

Anyway gyms do tend to attract certain type of fukwank thats why I have all my equipment in the back of my van in my role as a personal trainer. .plus I can't be seen in a gym as it would make a mockery my disability benefit entitlement..but key phrase is..a little n often ladies 

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway gyms do tend to attract certain type of fukwank thats why I have all my equipment in the back of my van in my role as a personal trainer. .plus I can't be seen in a gym as it would make a mockery my disability benefit entitlement..but key phrase is..a little n often ladies 

Panzerknacker 

Do you also write 'Panzerknacker' on the back of your van, so people know it's you?

WOLFIE

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/28/2017 at 6:41 AM, Frank said:

Idiot. 

Hi Frank!  I've found a little video you will find useful.  Just follow along with the presenter, and remember to grease the rope just a little so it closes easier.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Do you also write 'Panzerknacker' on the back of your van, so people know it's you?

WOLFIE

I can see it now. PANZERKNACKER'S DOGGINMOBILE.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

No its a plain grey citroën dispatch with a 1.9 Peugeot turbo diesel injection  engine innocuous and totally unmemorable. .like myself 

Panzerknacker 

A French hybrid machine, no less. I strongly suspect it's faster going backwards than forwards.

WOLFIE

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

True. But men can also multi-task: we can have sex with one woman – while thinking of another at precisely the same time.

Panzycracker's mum?

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You fucking disgrace. Disabled personal trainer my arse. Scrounger.