CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Farron

Guest Welsh_cunt

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, but then he should accept the results of the democratic principles.

It's a shame these moaning so-called liberal cunts around the world don't adopt that stance when it comes to the President of the USA.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Farron, and by definition the Liberal party are going nowhere by continuing with the linguistic gymnastics in pushing for a second referendum.

With the political landscape the way it is there could well be a back lash so the lib dems might fill the void left by labour when they implode. All they've got to do is talk common sense and they'll surely be more popular than that blithering idiot Corbyn. That common sense will have to mean a severe compromise on their stance on Europe and immigration. This is where labour lost the election by not listening outside their career politician bubble. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, but then he should accept the results of the democratic principles.

I haven't heard them once say they accept the electorates view. True, many of the reasons the leave camp put up we're utter lies but the remainers couldn't be bothered to point these out because they thought it was in the bag. Unless the lib dems have a big rethink they're fucked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed. You have an answer for everything, don't you? When you fart, I'll wager the sweet-smelling roses falling from your bottom attract a plethora of singing birds and buzzing bees as they float gently to the ground, bridging the otherwise imaginary gap between a Utopian heaven and Earth.

...and yet you agreed with the answer :huh:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Wasn't particularly looking for your approval Quincy cunt.

Nor anyone else's clearly. Your graph seems to be wavering feebly only just above the X axis. It's about time you stopped spazzing about and started producing something other than steaming shite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Liberals?

lol, rofl, pmsl, wtf, bbq, etc etc

Shut your cum swallowing mouth Ding. This was a incredibly stupid thing to say.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your cum swallowing mouth Ding. This was a incredibly stupid thing to say.

The only thing wrong with my reply is that it isn't as fucking stupid as anything that you can cum up with.

Shut your mouth, you thick cunt*

*on an interesting side note, my phones auto correct suggests "cunt" as soon as I type 'c' now. Who said windows phones were shit...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only thing wrong with my reply is that it isn't as fucking stupid as anything that you can cum up with.

Shut your mouth, you thick cunt*

*on an interesting side note, my phones auto correct suggests "cunt" as soon as I type 'c' now. Who said windows phones were shit...

Ouch.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So basically you don't like him because he's ugly. Great nom you fucking non entity.  

Orange doesn't mean ugly, that's just your pointless opinion, my nom was his irrelevant do-gooder intentions, Veteran cunt? Keep up for fuck's sake. You're slower than my bowel movements at the moment.

47 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Orange doesn't mean ugly, that's just your pointless opinion, my nom was his irrelevant do-gooder intentions, Veteran cunt? Keep up for fuck's sake. You're slower than my bowel movements at the moment.

Please tell me why you think trying to 'do good' as you say, is a bad thing? You seriously need to up your game, it painful 

5 hours ago, Noakes said:

46 posts in so far and all a complete load of drooling wank. You should keep in that shit hole Wales and off the internet. Telling experienced users to fuck off the site so soon, you hovel dwelling, sheep abusing, chip on your shoulder simpleton. You should leave, you bring nothing to this site, absolutely nothing!

If I send you the wedding invite samples can you have a look and let me know which ones you like best?

Guest Welsh_cunt
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please tell me why you think trying to 'do good' as you say, is a bad thing? You seriously need to up your game, it painful 

He’s a fucking lefty for starters. He would let the population of China through our border controls with unlimited access to our NHS if he had the chance. Think this is good? Tim the cunt Farron would. This cunt talks the complete opposite to the majority electorate population of the UK and is so out of touch with the will of the ordinary UK citizen. This cunt unbelievably has a vote in the commons which is pretty scary….he’s an utter cunt.