CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Farron

Guest Welsh_cunt

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

.... Moving on, I'll wager your house is fastidiously clean, in which you order your husband to spend one hour each weeknight ensuring all tea mug logos are not only showing, they're in alphabetical order. Your knives and forks point in the same direction in the dishwasher, too. I am right, aren't I? 

More like boho shabby chic I guess. But you're right about the dishwasher - with the wash cycle agitation, knives and forks should point upwards to prevent damage to either the cutlery baskets or kitchen knife tray. Guess you've yet to afford a dishwasher, huh?

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I don't. The Tories needed the Lib-Dems to prop them up, he could have demanded a much higher price but instead he facilitated Cameron and Osborne's cuts which targetted the poor and the sick at the same time as giving tax cuts to the highest earners. Not to mention reneging on his promise to oppose increases in student fees, voting instead with the Tories to triple them. The result is that he destroyed years of work by Ashdown and Kennedy to build the party up from a handful of MPs to a serious contender for power in the future. Now they are back to a handful of MPs and an irrelevance.

Like I said, he sold his soul, that's why they got fuck all vote in the last general election. The supporters were so insensed at him abandoning their core principles they probably just stayed at home and cried instead of voting. Cameron and Osborne must have been pissing themselves 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

More like boho shabby chic I guess. But you're right about the dishwasher - with the wash cycle agitation, knives and forks should point upwards to prevent damage to either the cutlery baskets or kitchen knife tray. Guess you've yet to afford a dishwasher, huh?

You're right, I can't. I'm still washing dishes in the stream at the end of the garden, and cooking sausages on campfires since the kitchen stove packed in. Anyone would think I lived in north Wales.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Please re-read my instructions.

Iphone 4S £50 .. tbh I quite like the Windoze phone no plans to change it in the near future.

Guest Lady Penelope

Never seen the benefit of a dishwasher .. my religious sister had one but it seemed to be more effort than washing the dishes in the sink.

I imagine your shower arrangements are equally well organised?

4570dab0c7bef575edeedf63ec3a73f8.jpg

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ditto. Fraction of the price of one of those I phone pieces of shit, though. Lot more reliable, too. Mine was run over by a taxi and still works.

The screens are crap and shatter easily but in other respects better than iPhones and Androids .. and my Lumia happily connects with my Linux computer.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Never seen the benefit of a dishwasher .. my religious sister had one but it seemed to be more effort than washing the dishes in the sink.

They're only an effort if you're an OCD prick who insists that just that has to be there, this just has to be here.... just put the fucker in and turn it on, it's supposed to be labour saving, not creating.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I don't. The Tories needed the Lib-Dems to prop them up, he could have demanded a much higher price but instead he facilitated Cameron and Osborne's cuts which targetted the poor and the sick at the same time as giving tax cuts to the highest earners. Not to mention reneging on his promise to oppose increases in student fees, voting instead with the Tories to triple them. The result is that he destroyed years of work by Ashdown and Kennedy to build the party up from a handful of MPs to a serious contender for power in the future. Now they are back to a handful of MPs and an irrelevance.

There was also some especially evil legislation that made it much more difficult for disabled people to get jobs with national and local government department and places funded by national and local governement. .. local Tory Lib Dem Adrian Sanders a two faced cunt  voted for it. He was one who was toppled by a tory at the 2015 election. People do have short memories though and the lib dims will be back.

Guest nobgobbler
On 08/02/2017 at 7:18 PM, Roadkill said:

Ditto. Fraction of the price of one of those I phone pieces of shit, though. Lot more reliable, too. Mine was run over by a taxi and still works.

I was run over by a taxi and I still work, no shit.