CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

A disgusting nonce is a disgusting nonce regardless of their skin colour, and I don't despise these subhuman bastards anymore than I do someone white who has committed the same crime.

We have the luxury of considering deportation in their case, but I'm not happy that there isn't a similar easy solution to rid this country of the vast majority of paedophiles who are white and British born. I loathe the idea of funding through taxation the incarceration of our native born nonces as much as I do these despicable cunts.

There's no need to add a racial dimension to these crimes, though. as if they are more heinous just because they have been committed by someone who is not white.

The problem with these Pakistani muslim men is their islamic teachings do not condemn child marriage or sex with children.

In a recent series of rulings, the Council of Islamic Ideology, a constitutional body which gives Islamic legal advice to the Pakistani Government, declared that Pakistani laws prohibiting child marriage are un-Islamic. 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The problem with these Pakistani muslim men is their islamic teachings do not condemn child marriage or sex with children.

In a recent series of rulings, the Council of Islamic Ideology, a constitutional body which gives Islamic legal advice to the Pakistani Government, declared that Pakistani laws prohibiting child marriage are un-Islamic. 

Wasn't that so called prophet a paedo? I read a while back he had about a dozen child brides. Dirty bastard.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A disgusting nonce is a disgusting nonce regardless of their skin colour, and I don't despise these subhuman bastards anymore than I do someone white who has committed the same crime.

We have the luxury of considering deportation in their case, but I'm not happy that there isn't a similar easy solution to rid this country of the vast majority of paedophiles who are white and British born. I loathe the idea of funding through taxation the incarceration of our native born nonces as much as I do these despicable cunts.

There's no need to add a racial dimension to these crimes, though. as if they are more heinous just because they have been committed by someone who is not white.

Although I agree, it is not however racist if or when foreigners upon OUR land carry out these crimes or any other crime for that matter. To me, it only heightens the despicable  acts that many foreigners commit here. Many of them have no moral feelings at all for our ways here. These very men were the racist ones here and had they been white wouldn't make their crimes any less and so fuck them off as well to Nonces Island too.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fair point. They believe that sex with kids and/or their exploitation is right. It is NOT right, not in ANY country of this world. A world upon which they do not belong. Fuck them off away from it. Shuttle the fuckers to The Moon.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair point. They believe that sex with kids and/or their exploitation is right. It is NOT right, not in ANY country of this world. A world upon which they do not belong. Fuck them off away from it. Shuttle the fuckers to The Moon.

I wish there was some sort of ban we could introduce to stop cunts from Islamic countries from coming here...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What about the £10.90 for the couple of gallons of fuel and 30p for matches. 

You might have to change your MaccyD for a £Land sandwich to go towards this unaccounted for expense.

I shall knock up a couple of cheese & pickle sarnies at home rather than risk 3 days glued to the shitter after a salmonella special from Poundland. Bollocks! I was getting excited about the happy meal toy.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wish there was some sort of ban we could introduce to stop cunts from Islamic countries from coming here...

We should order one of Trumps walls. I'm sure that millions of true British folks would pay for the bricks and help to build the fucker. We should also block-up the Channel Tunnel or at least flood the cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove

The entire history of these kid fuckers and their case, sucks. The old bill and also Rochdale Council knew about what has happening. The cops even admitted to that, which is surely "conspiracy to nonce."  Fuck them off too, they should ALL be brought to book. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We should order one of Trumps walls. I'm sure that millions of true British folks would pay for the bricks and help to build the fucker. We should also block-up the Channel Tunnel or at least flood the cunt. 

Those pesky Mexicans were upset when they heard about the wall, I'm sure they will get over it.

Fuck off MikeD

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The entire history of these kid fuckers and their case, sucks. The old bill and also Rochdale Council knew about what has happening. The cops even admitted to that, which is surely "conspiracy to nonce."  Fuck them off too, they should ALL be brought to book. 

Anybody who protects cunts like this should receive the same punishment as the perps, maybe then they won't be so fucking quick to hush it up. Too many cunts in high places.

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yeah it would be no great loss. It's not as if the froggies buy cloth from us for their white flags is it? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I detest scum whatever their colour.

When there is a clash of cultures, surely the majority indigenous culture should prevail. Although we have to punish indigenous scum in-house, I can see no reason not to tie law-breaking and deportation for our 'guests'.

Or just shoot the fuckers.

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Anybody who protects cunts like this should receive the same punishment as the perps, maybe then they won't be so fucking quick to hush it up. Too many cunts in high places.

Owe you a like.

Too many cunts in high places are more than probably perving kids as well. Well, more than probably or most possibly probably... possibly.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

They should have a public enquiry. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was meant to be one years ago, which is still being stalled and prevented to this day. Lost count of how many times its been put on the back burner. They'll be no public enquiry because the cunts are still alive. They'll only get ousted once they are 'safe' and buried. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Another one? 10 million quid to tell us what we already know. Much cheaper to have a big police investigation looking at 'malfeasance in public office'' but around these parts, the Chief Constable will probably be a member of the same mosque as the guilty.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Another one? 10 million quid to tell us what we already know. Much cheaper to have a big police investigation looking at 'malfeasance in public office'' but around these parts, the Chief Constable will probably be a member of the same mosque as the guilty.

That would be the police investigating themselves. That won't work 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that Snatch, Eddie and myself have highlighted these dirty scumbags in previous posts, but a good point is always worth returning to. I personally would like to see these cunts handed over to the Fathers and older Brothers of the girls exploited by these fucking Islamic nonces.

No, the female relatives, women are much more sadistic when it comes to this.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure there are many out there who will champion their human rights. 

Buy them a one way ticket with the cunts they're helping.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It says that 3 of the cunts have been released on licence. Any mental fuckers out there that are unsure of what this means well, it means the government have given you 00 status and your first mission is to kill these individuals and then smear your shit over their decapitated heads before arranging a kick about with some of the residents of Rochdale. 

Licence? How the FUCKING fuck?

Convicted of peado ring, recently, and given licence?

Do they think they've renounced their cuntery and are willing to behave already?

Stupid, stupid fucking fuckwanks!

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There was meant to be one years ago, which is still being stalled and prevented to this day. Lost count of how many times its been put on the back burner. They'll be no public enquiry because the cunts are still alive. They'll only get ousted once they are 'safe' and buried. 

Because of the rumour-mill constantly shouting that this was known about and "ignored" because they didn't want to appear racist or didn't know what the fuck to do with something so widespread.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

That would be the police investigating themselves. That won't work 

Just like the police investing Uncle Jimmy....

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Quote from article: "A police officer did tell me, and a social worker has told me since, that they're frightened to do anything with the Asians because they might be accused of being racist against them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9347294/Rochdale-grooming-trial-police-knew-about-sex-abuse-in-2002-but-failed-to-act.html

I for one despise quotas and find them as racist as the so called practices that they are supposed to eliminate. However, if the above is true, I fully support introducing an Asian quota, made up of psychotic fucking nutters who wouldn't be too scared to cave these vile cunts skulls in with their force issued size tens.

• Like 1

Enough of this 'wrong think' and prejudiced nonsense.

Rick_B will be along soon to explain your glaring errors.

PS 9mm ammo is cheaper than chips...5.56 my arse

PPS Maybe the enemy, the real enemy, the source of the problem, is WasteMinster...9mm...7.62 just go with the flow

Fact is Pakistani and Bangladeshi men fucking despise us, they despise our women even more. But the 'liberals' wont admit this, they deem it racist to be negative about any ethnic group.

I know this because my best mate of more then 30 years is half Bangladeshi and his old man was an utter bastard. So were his uncles. Wife beating, child abusing, sexist, racist drunk retards the lot em. But fiercely devout, unquestioning muslims. (Except the not drinking part.)

From when my mates two sisters were teenagers their dad only ever called them bitch prostitute or whore, because they wouldnt be nice little muslim girls and marry some unknown cousin. Then when he died it transpired that he and his brothers had sorted all the paperwork, deeds, bank accounts, business stuff (3 curry shops in London, 2 in Kent, several properties) so it was all owned by the brothers and my mates mum got fuck all. Except a load of debts he had run up.

I've got another mate who is Kurdish and despite being the same age as me, he is a fucking caveman, but that's another story...

The people from those two countries in particular offer nothing to this country (Aside from some decent curry shops.)  and shouldnt be allowed to come here.

If that's racist then so fucking what.