CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Between me and you I'm as poor as a church mouse, me and ape have this thing, he digs me out for having a mundane job and I respond with fictitious stories of big houses, holiday villas and expensive cars. 

And fights with classy types in classy pub car parks. 

Fucking cunt

lol

33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Where is this number then? because even your favoured source of lefty shite only puts the invisible as about the same number as the official... so 3.2m not 10.5m...

it also admits that they are often just "in between jobs" at that time...

Are you fucking blind, fucking stupid, or both?

Even though I've just stated that I was quoting figures and posting to prove a point, I can never resist a chance to make you look like a retarded cunt.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/jan2017

8.89 million people economically inactive i.e. not working or claiming benefits. Don't fuck with me, boy, you haven't got the brain for it.

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Decs, could you stop Dings pocket money, and when he comes home, thrash the snot nosed little twerp black and fucking blue.

Done.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can certainly help the refuges out in the housing department, obviously i doubt even the the poor souls from the ex jungle camp would accept anything you have on your books, lol.

Eddie, I have a cardboard box with your name on it. 

It says "fresh vegetables".

lol

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Between me and you I'm as poor as a church mouse, me and ape have this thing, he digs me out for having a mundane job and I respond with fictitious stories of big houses, holiday villas and expensive cars. 

So it's a bit like when Frank uses the house where he works as a cleaner as a location for his videos then.

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If it all fails i was thinking of asking Ape if i could join his comedy road show, flid life and car part questions. Comedy gold, lol.

Sorry Eddie, but flid life is Quincys little gem. However, you're welcome to join my comedy road show, as long as you allow me to join your thick, racist moron society. What do you say?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

MOST consultants do a good job, and besides there are few who can replace them. Am talking about those who perform operations. Their charges can be extortionate though and it them that hold the purse-strings. A heart bypass operation for example costs upwards of £25k and the procedure is identical whether or not you go private. The large percentage of that price goes to the consultant, but the price increases substantially if its done privately.

I wish your mum had cut your throat at birth.

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That was also fictional, you dozy, gargantuan lard arse.

But it seemed completely authentic, you flat roof pub going little grunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I bet you stink in the summer months.

I do. Of barbecue smoke and wine. 

I bet you reek regardless of your distance from the sun. 

Lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Eddie said:

It's all true you stavros flatley clone of a tit.

it's true, it isn't true, it is true. Make your tiny mind up. Are you a woofter? 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do. Of barbecue smoke and wine. 

I bet you reek regardless of your distance from the sun. 

Lol

Lol do you BBQ in your tenement flat? Although I would wager like all fat people  waddling around in conditions above 20 Celsius you smell like fried onions.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Lol do you BBQ in your tenement flat? Although I would wager like all fat people  waddling around in conditions above 20 Celsius you smell like fried onions.

I don't live in a tenement flat, I live in a ground/lg duplex (it is technically a flat). 

Smelling fried onions is a sign of brain damage by the way.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Jacko isn't Frank then he's definitely a symbiotic entity that lives RIGHT up his diseased shit pipe. The toadying little cunt.

Listen up: Jacko is you, Frank is me and all the rest are Mods. Surely. Or don't things work like that on here?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't live in a tenement flat, I live in a ground/lg duplex (it is technically a flat). 

Sorry for my dyslexia, but what the fuck are you doing living in grounded Durex?

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mmmm ok Quincy, whatever you say pal. I can only say this as we are good friends ,lay off the booze and BBQ, your long suffering wife will thank you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Eddie said:

Mmmm ok Quincy, whatever you say pal. I can only say this as we are good friends ,lay off the booze and BBQ, your long suffering wife will thank you.

Cheers mate.