CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IFTTT

Ape™️

You dunces will no doubt have to "Google" this (with the obvious exception of 'Baws), but basically it's an "app" that allows you to specify "If This Then That" scenarios. So, for example, you can allow it to turn up your heating if it's cold outside (if you happen to have Hive and Amazon Alexa - around £400). All very clever, but I'm sure humanity will survive without such levels of stupidity. 

I have one more thing to say - Flid Life!

I look forward to the day when a major solar flare knocks out the power for a few months, and all these precious connected cunts with their Fitbits linked to their NEST and their Alexa plugged into their Twitter feeds are rudely thrust back into the real world where survival of the fittest is the order of the day.

"I think I'll take all your food and fuck your girlfriend now, Tarquin, any objections?"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I look forward to the day when a major solar flare knocks out the power for a few months, and all these precious connected cunts with their Fitbits linked to their NEST and their Alexa plugged into their Twitter feeds are rudely thrust back into the real world where survival of the fittest is the order of the day.

"I think I'll take all your food and fuck your girlfriend now, Tarquin, any objections?"

Alexa and Cortana will lick each other out

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd fuck Alexa, but I'd be thinking about Siri.

51 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Alexa and Cortana will lick each other out

Fucking hell, is this Snog, Marry, Avoid of the soulless tech-voices?

20 hours ago, Ape said:

You dunces will no doubt have to "Google" this (with the obvious exception of 'Baws), but basically it's an "app" that allows you to specify "If This Then That" scenarios. So, for example, you can allow it to turn up your heating if it's cold outside (if you happen to have Hive and Amazon Alexa - around £400). All very clever, but I'm sure humanity will survive without such levels of stupidity. 

I have one more thing to say - Flid Life!

What do you call a young spacker who is fond of white chocolate?