CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right wing cunts endlessly spewing the same shite.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

13 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Do the rich and BNP types first.

I'd be OK. I'm not rich.

Calling any criticism of Johnny Foreigner racism is a Marxist concept. Stopping people thinking what they believe is the first step in controlling their thoughts. I am only driven to racist thoughts by the presence of foreigners so racism is their fault.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'd be OK. I'm not rich.

Calling any criticism of Johnny Foreigner racism is a Marxist concept. Stopping people thinking what they believe is the first step in controlling their thoughts. I am only driven to racist thoughts by the presence of foreigners so racism is their fault.

Hi Manky. It's been a while since our last chat. What's your problem?

30 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'd be OK. I'm not rich.

Valid criticism is perfectly fine. I think we made it clear though that this is not the EDL forum, but if it wasn't clear enough let me make it clear now. If members want to post racist bollox I suggest they piss off and post it there, where no doubt it will be welcome. I'm increasingly unhappy with the way threads are being taken in that direction and it needs to stop or it will be stopped.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Valid criticism is perfectly fine. I think we made it clear though that this is not the EDL forum, but if it wasn't clear enough let me make it clear now. If members want to post racist bollox I suggest they piss off and post it there, where no doubt it will be welcome. I'm increasingly unhappy with the way threads are being taken in that direction and it needs to stop or it will be stopped.

The site has a number of vile, thick, racist wankers who churn out the same shit day after day. It horrifies me that such cunts exist in this world. Most people on here are "in character" - not so with the racist wankers.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

So we'll keep it all liberal and wrap everything in cotton wool to keep you happy. You can carry on controlling what we are allowed to say and think.

26 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

28 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Obviously the Commies fiendish plan works better on some than others. I don't see much in the way of real racism on here, more like people settling into a position of opposition against the wishy-washy, pinko,  liberal bollocks that some contributors spout. You particularly.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Obviously the Commies fiendish plan works better on some than others. I don't see much in the way of real racism on here, more like people settling into a position of opposition against the wishy-washy, pinko,  liberal bollocks that some contributors spout. You particularly.

You aren't looking very hard then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That's crap, post have been allowed here which would have been deleted on most forums.

I think the nom title is a bit provocative. Typical lefties, causing an argument then hiding behind political correctness when the real men take them to task.

50 minutes ago, Manky said:

I think the nom title is a bit provocative. Typical lefties, causing an argument then hiding behind political correctness when the real men take them to task.

Feed yourself through a wood chipper you cuntbreeding, vile dog shit and make the world a nicer place. Do it tomorrow, that way at least you can have one more night dreaming of setting fire to Syrian orphans 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

So we'll keep it all liberal and wrap everything in cotton wool to keep you happy. You can carry on controlling what we are allowed to say and think.

Don't forget though Snatch, it's absolutely fine to attack the mentally ill, homosexuals, physically disabled and terminally ill. Very fucking selective aren't they these impartial protectors of the vulnerable? Fucking bandwagon riding, selective fucking pseudo liberals.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

The site has a number of vile, thick, racist wankers who churn out the same shit day after day. It horrifies me that such cunts exist in this world. Most people on here are "in character" - not so with the racist wankers.

Fucks sake Ape! I respect you more than most on here, but you can't criticise racists when you and I and many others regularly rip the shit out of the mentally ill. It's no more their choice to be mentally ill than it is for black people to be black, however, we are free to use the words 'spacker', 'flid', 'retard' etc'. It's the same fucking thing, and it's hypocrisy however you dress it up. Basically, blacks don't choose to be black and mentally ill people don't choose to be mentally ill. But the word 'n****r will be censored and the word 'retard' will not be censored. Absolute hypocrisy. 

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucks sake Ape! I respect you more than most on here, but you can't criticise racists when you and I and many others regularly rip the shit out of the mentally ill. It's no more their choice to be mentally ill than it is for black people to be black, however, we are free to use the words 'spacker', 'flid', 'retard' etc'. It's the same fucking thing, and it's hypocrisy however you dress it up. Basically, blacks don't choose to be black and mentally ill people don't choose to be mentally ill. But the word 'n****r will be censored and the word 'retard' will not be censored. Absolute hypocrisy. 

Yeah but spackers don't kick up as much of a fuss as darkies.

• Like 1