CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Respecting prisoners religious rights and freedom to worship according to their beliefs

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove

Before we address the issues of prisoners, we should address the system of Justice. There are far too many innocent people languishing in prisons, having been banged up on trumped-up charges and/or fitted up by the Bill. Thank fuck we don't have the Death Penalty!  Many would have hung for doing sweet F.A.

The other thing of course, is that someone inside for say persistently driving without a licence for example, will receive the same treatment, food and any privileges etc. as a rapist or a nonce for example, and many times even less so.   

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Before we address the issues of prisoners, we should address the system of Justice. There are far too many innocent people languishing in prisons, having been banged up on trumped-up charges and/or fitted up by the Bill. Thank fuck we don't have the Death Penalty!  Many would have hung for doing sweet F.A.

The other thing of course, is that someone inside for say persistently driving without a licence for example, will receive the same treatment, food and any privileges etc. as a rapist or a nonce for example, and many times even less so.   

How about explosive tagging for people. If you are not home on time, a small charge blows your foot off. Computer controlled so no bleeding heart input. These people need enforced discipline, not being treated like a decent person. Don't say I am not caring. You get a second chance on your other leg. Take the piss though and you will look a right cunt hobbling down the High Street on two bloodied stumps.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Run Punkape.exe / religious bollocks mode

Gosub Christian Upbringing 

Fuck off

End.

A Christian moral code needs to be established in prisons for the daily lives of the prisoners and for their rehabilitation.

Proper discipline needs to be established...

I propose.

1.  Every fucker works or its bread and water.

2. Re-introduced flogging and birching.Water boarding for terror offenders.

2. Daily Christian prayers and compulsory Sunday service.

3. Removal of all gym equipment (it's not a fucking Bannatyne health club.)

5. Total loss of parole/increased sentences for Drugs/mobile phone /Violence/ Acts of depravity.

6. All prison visits to be based on strict adherence to the disciplinary code.

7. Introduction of good pay for chain gang type community labour supervised by former "Cons" and warders.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

My experience on an XBox lasted about 10 minutes. Red Dead Redemption I think it was called. Fell off my horse, couldn't kill a rabbit (kept missing the cuddly little twat) and got lost. Give it up as a bad job.

Maybe I should kill some fucker to get the chance to brush up my skills.

Red Dead Redemption is made by the same people who made GTA. Both games can be very unforgiving to people who aren't already used to playing the style. I remember the first time I picked up an original PlayStation controller after years of holding right and pressing B on the Megadrive. I got fucking slaughtered. It didn't help that the game was Silent Hill and I was only 10.

2436823-3965747520-EPSXe.jpg

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're a complete arsehole.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

How about explosive tagging for people. If you are not home on time, a small charge blows your foot off. Computer controlled so no bleeding heart input. These people need enforced discipline, not being treated like a decent person. Don't say I am not caring. You get a second chance on your other leg. Take the piss though and you will look a right cunt hobbling down the High Street on two bloodied stumps.

Well, it's pretty darn obvious that prison don't work, is hugely expensive to maintain  and a few years inside doesn't  educate the fuckers to become  law abiding citizens within their home community... And so give them all their own community by dropping them off on an island in the Hebrides and let the fuckers tend & fend for themselves.    

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A Christian moral code needs to be established in prisons for the daily lives of the prisoners and for their rehabilitation.

I propose.

5. Total loss of parole/increased sentences for Drugs/mobile phone /Violence/ Acts of depravity.

7. Introduction of good pay for chain gang type community labour supervised by former "Cons" and warders.

GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS  GO.

Actually, perhaps I'd best re-phrase: You wouldn't go straight, for love or for money.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I propose.

Punkape for Home Secretary. (If they can crowbar his arse away from the glory hole in the men's bogs at the golf club)

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I propose.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, you stupid fucking knob.

cdir punkape

cmd run punkape ::\utterchristiantwaddlewindupspasticidiotmode/twat

cmd end:

1 hour ago, Noakes said:

http://www.brin.ac.uk/2011/religion-of-prisoners-england-and-wales-2010/

This slightly out of date article shows the truth here mr punkape. Looking at recent gov figures things are still pretty much the same.

In 2010

32% of English and Welsh prisoners had no religion

24% Anglican

17% Roman Catholic

7% Other Christian

12% Muslim

5% Other

3% Not recorded

So 48% christian as opposed to 32% non religious.

You seem to have mistakenly included the Roman Catholics in with the Christians. Catholics aren't Christians. They're mostly bog-dwelling Fenians or fucking Eyeties. Or bummers. Proper Christians are English.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manky said:

12% Muslim compared to about 5% Muslim in the general population. Could we be a bit harsh on these lovely people?

"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls". This was my first ever Muslim thread...

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I propose.

I also have something to propose - shut the fuck up.

39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is just the plot of Papillon, you fucking cretin.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls". This was my first ever Muslim thread...

Talking of Subway and Halal. (And Nando's) They all seem to be going Halal. I hope Gregg's and McDonald's don't go the same way. I would starve to death.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

WOW! CC's very own Prophet! 

You can always rely upon Bores.

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Red Dead Redemption is made by the same people who made GTA. Both games can be very unforgiving to people who aren't already used to playing the style. I remember the first time I picked up an original PlayStation controller after years of holding right and pressing B on the Megadrive. I got fucking slaughtered. It didn't help that the game was Silent Hill and I was only 10.

2436823-3965747520-EPSXe.jpg

Am amazed that your memory can go back 1 year.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Once inside there should be no such thing as religious freedom and respect of beliefs. There should be a single faithless prison regime for all where all expression of religious belief is forbidden. The regime should be to remove all religious nonsense from the minds of the prisoners and to turn out law abiding none believers.

Fuck em. They're in no position to demand anything. Bunch of criminal shit bags. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Redemption for all of us is through prayer and God.

All prisoners should be schooled in Christian worship compulsorily.

It's precisely because those in prison have had little or no Christian upbringing that they're in prison in the first place.

Only a fucking moron would disagree....

Caw! Caw! 

4 hours ago, Manky said:

My experience on an XBox lasted about 10 minutes. Red Dead Redemption I think it was called. Fell off my horse, couldn't kill a rabbit (kept missing the cuddly little twat) and got lost. Give it up as a bad job.

Maybe I should kill some fucker to get the chance to brush up my skills.

Just kill yourself instead please 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manky said:

Punkape for Home Secretary. (If they can crowbar his arse away from the glory hole in the men's bogs at the golf club)

I'm sure they have their own gold rimmed glory holes in the Parliament bogs.