CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Garden centre water features.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Seems like I spent a lot of my formative years at garden centres. Horrible places full of old people. The occasional stab at home-counties conservatism, trodden on by wellies and interupted by the stench of splilt tomato food. The worst offenders are the water features. Outdoors away from the desiccating warmth of the patio heaters, the chirrups of the exotic birds in their too-small cages and the crunch of spilled slug pellets underfoot. In the furthest corners of the outdoor areas of these places, past the winking gnomes and the bags of compost quietly seeping their richly earthy innards onto the slats below. The gentle rippling of the water features drowned out only by the perpetual grinding of their electric pumps. A stab at terra sigillata, rendered in russet plastic, perpetually blocked up with rotton leaves and the larvae of our more exotic insects.

Cunts to a tee.

17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Seems like I spent a lot of my formative years at garden centres. Horrible places full of old people. The occasional stab at home-counties conservatism, trodden on by wellies and interupted by the stench of splilt tomato food. The worst offenders are the water features. Outdoors away from the desiccating warmth of the patio heaters, the chirrups of the exotic birds in their too-small cages and the crunch of spilled slug pellets underfoot. In the furthest corners of the outdoor areas of these places, past the winking gnomes and the bags of compost quietly seeping their richly earthy innards onto the slats below. The gentle rippling of the water features drowned out only by the perpetual grinding of their electric pumps. A stab at terra sigillata, rendered in russet plastic, perpetually blocked up with rotton leaves and the larvae of our more exotic insects.

Cunts to a tee.

Charlie Dimmock has nipples like Scania wheel nuts.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cunts to a tee.

I've read more interesting stuff off Jeffrey Archer

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cunts to a tee.

I know where you mean. It isn't a day out, it's a fuckin shop. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Presumably these are not the only nuts on their body as I've never heard of this Charlie cunt. It is a man, right? You fucking poof.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

@Punkape has got a "Yellow Rain" water feature.

He also has a golden shower in his bathroom, which is a replica of a gents public convenience with glory holes and a queer attendant called Gyles.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Presumably these are not the only nuts on their body as I've never heard of this Charlie cunt. It is a man, right? You fucking poof.

In her day helping Alan Titfart doing that ground force program she was quite a lass.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Back in the day when the flame-haired fuck-ugly floozy graced our screens, and made sure to only do the plants and landscaping below knee level to ensure she was always bent over, my old man would say "Fuck me, you could hang soaking wet sheepskin on those."

18 minutes ago, nocti said:

Back in the day when the flame-haired fuck-ugly floozy graced our screens, and made sure to only do the plants and landscaping below knee level to ensure she was always bent over, my old man would say "Fuck me, you could hang soaking wet sheepskin on those."

My grandparents generation would have likened them to 'chapel hat pegs'. You're spot on with the observation that she was always trying to show off her tits and arse though, probably trying to catch the eye of the brylcreemed decking enthusiast Tommy Walsh, who is a cunt but not as big a cunt as 'handy Andy', anyone who remembers his recording of 'if I had a hammer' will know what I mean.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My grandparents generation would have likened them to 'chapel hat pegs'. You're spot on with the observation that she was always trying to show off her tits and arse though, probably trying to catch the eye of the brylcreemed decking enthusiast Tommy Walsh, who is a cunt but not as big a cunt as 'handy Andy', anyone who remembers his recording of 'if I had a hammer' will know what I mean.

If I had a hammer I would hunt punkape down and smash his fucking skull in.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Noakes said:

If I had a hammer I would hunt punkape down and smash his fucking skull in.

Hunt?

Have you not tried waiting outside your local public Gents? Sure, he may be inside all day, but.

18 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm rather disappointed. I thought this was going to be about that woman who used to work at Dobbies, she'd let you piss in her mouth for a quid.

Dobbies makes Ikea look like fucking Disneyland. It reminds me of the mall scene from Dawn Of The Dead, only the average age of the zombies is 103.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dobbies makes Ikea look like fucking Disneyland. It reminds me of the mall scene from Dawn Of The Dead, only the average age of the zombies is 103.

Have you noticed that when you watch the original Romero version, it takes 3 fucking days to get that piped mall Muzak out of your head....da dum dum dum, da dum dum dum, da dum dum dumidumi dum dum dum.