CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, are you drunk?

A little, and it's giving me clarity about life and continued existence, mainly other people's.  Do you know if there are any lorry driver vacancies in the Ipswich area?

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Ape said:

Good luck with that! He's a complex idiot.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm psychoanalysing Ding at the moment. I've determined that he was regularly thrashed by the cooler kids at school for his anti-foot balling and grassing philosophy. He was probably in numerous D&D after school clubs.

Here's some of the work for you...

The ding'o is a wild dog found in Australia. Its exact ancestry is debated.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have you noticed Deco how banana flavoured products just taste of flavouring rather than banana? Could be racist.

Well it is a herb. So why wouldn't they?

Guest Dai O'Rhea

I thought the purpose of this site was to 'name the cunts of the world' not slag off the cunts of cunts corner, or am I wrong. Never ending threads that go off topic after a few comments. Fucking infantile twats with too much time on their hands trying to out-cunt everyone to the top ensures we all get shitface bored and fall asleep. R.I.P.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

I thought the purpose of this site was to 'name the cunts of the world' not slag off the cunts of cunts corner, or am I wrong. Never ending threads that go off topic after a few comments. Fucking infantile twats with too much time on their hands trying to out-cunt everyone to the top ensures we all get shitface bored and fall asleep. R.I.P.

Everybody on here says that and does that. Yourself included, for I find your comment is slagging towards the cunts on this corner, and not Cunts.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I seriously doubt that security on here is particularly tight. It would be easy to circumvent, this is a piece of commercial chat room software and as such is probably already hacked on other sites as well as this one.

No doubt a techno smartarse like Baws could unleash a puppet army that could rival Jim Hensons store room and Michael Bentines sandpit in an afternoon.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

What ultimately stops a lad in his twenties dating an octogenarian woman? It just never happens. How weird would it be to be as young as that and then just randomly date old women?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

One time I woke up with the title "Brompton Oratory" stuck in my head. No idea why, but when I was last in London I stopped in for a little while just to see if anything 'clicked'. It didn't. Big drafty white church near the Natural History Museum. Ended up going to the Boots up the road to get a Meal Deal.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Have you noticed Deco how banana flavoured products just taste of flavouring rather than banana? Could be racist.

There is a simple reason for that. When banana flavouring was formulated in the '60s, us in the UK and US were consuming a different variety of banana to the type we now readily consume. Banana flavouring tastes of the bananas that were eaten back then. Bananas aren't especially resistant to diseases, as they are all genetically identical. Thus they had to juggle the crops grown for consumption some time between the '60s and now, and the bananas we eat now don't taste the same as that previous variety. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There is a simple reason for that. When banana flavouring was formulated in the '60s, us in the UK and US were consuming a different variety of banana to the type we now readily consume. Banana flavouring tastes of the bananas that were eaten back then. Bananas aren't especially resistant to diseases, as they are all genetically identical. Thus they had to juggle the crops grown for consumption some time between the '60s and now, and the bananas we eat now don't taste the same as that previous variety. 

Nor was the gas chromatograph and chemical analysis technology up to snuff.  They tried, a gallant effort to be certain, but still a colossal failure.  

14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

bananas have never tasted like banana

1 hour ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Totally agree. Are you me? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Off topic I know, but does anyone else think that Dan talks a load of utter fucking shit? 

Keep this odd vendetta up and you'll be spending time in the cooler you thick cunt. Rules is rules.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

I'm going to spout off load of bollocks here, but I see us all as a collection of cunts from around the world, or at least the UK.  I think we are begging to be slated, just by the nature of the boards intended purpose.  If somebody takes this too seriously, they really don't belong here.  The humour stylings of the punters here are eclectic and crude at times, but we all understand it before jumping in.  Punkape is a whinging little shit.  He doesn't mind following a crown into an attack on one member, but when the disdain turns on him, he's off bawling his eyes out to admin.  I think it is somewhat contradictory to have a site named "Cunts Corner: A place to name and shame the cunts of the world" without the members of said forum being included amongst the cunts of the world.  We can sense our own and recognize the subspecies of cunt who infect the surface of this silly rock in space.  

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Keep this odd vendetta up and you'll be spending time in the cooler you thick cunt. Rules is rules.

This odd vendetta? What the fuck are you on about? You've taken it upon yourself to get in my face many times recently, so shove your vendetta theory up your arse, you thick cunt. Lol. 

40 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Bananas are classified as berries. Strange but true.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Ape said:

This odd vendetta? What the fuck are you on about? You've taken it upon yourself to get in my face many times recently, so shove your vendetta theory up your arse, you thick cunt. Lol. 

Triggered again? The only thing up anybody's arse round here is those dreadful watches you smuggle into the country.

Lol