CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wesley Tierney "Pilot"

Guest Lady Penelope

40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hey, Spudape.

Knowing that you think that you're a big-man, may I ask what it is you actually do for a living?

Sure, I doubt that you've got the bottle to tell me, but it may explain as to why you truly are a tedious bore.

Why the fuck do you think would I feel the need to have "bottle" to tell you what I do for a living? Only a stupid cunt would be idiotic enough to disclose such details on a site like this, Jazz. Suffice it to say I actually do something, which is infinitely more than you do. The fact you've felt the need to ask indicates very clearly that you're back at the ranting fucking lunatic stage you reached before your last complete meltdown. Wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove

More or less the answer I'd expected. Zilch, in terms of addressing what was asked, save for the fact of proving beyond any reasonable doubt that you have no bottle and are full of wind. You also have absolutely no idea whatsoever about me or what in fact I do for my living. Stabbing in the dark again, much the same as when on the hunt in your garage for something intelligent to say.  Quite as to why you even bother to come on here, only you could fathom. Just as you attempt to fathom anything else out. You're pathetic.   

40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

More or less the answer I'd expected. Zilch, in terms of addressing what was asked, save for the fact of proving beyond any reasonable doubt that you have no bottle and are full of wind. You also have absolutely no idea whatsoever about me or what in fact I do for my living. Stabbing in the dark again, much the same as when on the hunt in your garage for something intelligent to say.  Quite as to why you even bother to come on here, only you could fathom. Just as you attempt to fathom anything else out. You're pathetic.   

Please don't flatter yourself - I don't give a fuck what you do for a living. But then again, I've never asked you "if you've got the bottle" to tell everyone. You're a fucking maniac Jazz. Still.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please don't flatter yourself - I don't give a fuck what you do for a living. But then again, I've never asked you "if you've got the bottle" to tell everyone. You're a fucking maniac Jazz. Still.

Go away. Your infatuation with me at every given opportunity is an illness. Try, just try to up your game and you may even save some face. Don't bother answering. Don't allow me to be the cause of your downfall. Just simply go away and wallow within your own poxy threads and posts, as I will do same. Your nothing to me. I shit-out from my arse better than anything that you do or say. You're an idiotic Spud. 

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Go away. Your infatuation with me at every given opportunity is an illness. Try, just try to up your game and you may even save some face. Don't bother answering. Don't allow me to be the cause of your downfall. Just simply go away and wallow within your own poxy threads and posts, as I will do same. Your nothing to me. I shit-out from my arse better than anything that you do or say. You're an idiotic Spud. 

Fuck off, Jazz.

12 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Yes, but he didn't kill anycunt, did he? You can't call somecunt a cunt on the basis that he could have killed a cunt. By that fucking logic every cunt who's capable of killing a cunt's a cunt. Look at at that Glaswegian bin lorry driver. I bet that cunt was fully qualified to sit in a bin lorry, eating pies and  watching other cunts do a tiny bit of work. (Yeah, yeah, technically he should have informed the DVfuckingLA he was likely to die at any time- what the fuck are you? A health and safety nut?). Yet despite being a qualified bin lorry driver, he still killed a bunch of ginger William fucking Wallace independence dolies. Given the choice of getting in a plane piloted by a young bloke with all his reactions in working order, or standing at a Glasgow bus stop whilst some half pissed cunt in a fucking hi-viz vest attempts to  1) Control his bin lorry 2) Control his 2nd heart attack of the day and 3) Balance three Scotch pies on his belly...There's no choice. You want to get in the real world, pal.

No he didn't kill anybody, but you could use the same logic to decide not to prosecute drink drivers if they haven't actually killed someone. In both cases the chances of killing or seriously injuring someone has been greatly increased.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

No he didn't kill anybody, but you could use the same logic to decide not to prosecute drink drivers if they haven't actually killed someone. In both cases the chances of killing or seriously injuring someone has been greatly increased.

I may have missed something about this pilot, but why the fuck didn't he get a licence? Surely they're not that expensive and he can obviously fly OK. I dunno, but isn't it the case that once you've had certain hours flying time of taking off & landing etc., then you're automatically licenced, and the cunt could obviously afford the cost. The only damage he's really done, is to himself. Licenced or not, few pilots go out of their way to crash!

http://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-an-FAA-Private-Pilot's-License

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's all very well you having a go at drink drivers and cunts without pilot licences for their irresponsibility, Rick, but I don't hear you criticising James fucking Garner, or Luke Skywalker for their reckless behaviour.

The Bücker Bü Garner used in the Great Escape was designed for a crew of 2. So who did Garner use as his co-pilot? That fat blind cunt Pleasence. Talk about putting innocent lives at risk. He could have took out the Von Trapp Family Singers. Especially with that cunt Pleasence navigating.

And as for Skywalker.....His only experience of flying was cunting about on a cruiser in Tatooine - the intergalactic equivalent of fucking Norwich. Before he's even had a chance to fill in the forms for his provisional the helmet haired cunt's in an X-Fighter taking on the Death Star. Yet what criticism do we hear from you, Rick? Nothing. Fuck all. Zip. For somebody in a position of responsibility on a niche internet forum, frequented by the mentally ill, that's just not good enough.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

5 hours ago, Ape said:

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You do know that you don't have to write down every single thought that comes into your head, right?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You do know that you don't have to write down every single thought that comes into your head, right?

Cun .

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

It's all very well you having a go at drink drivers and cunts without pilot licences for their irresponsibility, Rick, but I don't hear you criticising James fucking Garner, or Luke Skywalker for their reckless behaviour.

The Bücker Bü Garner used in the Great Escape was designed for a crew of 2. So who did Garner use as his co-pilot? That fat blind cunt Pleasence. Talk about putting innocent lives at risk. He could have took out the Von Trapp Family Singers. Especially with that cunt Pleasence navigating.

And as for Skywalker.....His only experience of flying was cunting about on a cruiser in Tatooine - the intergalactic equivalent of fucking Norwich. Before he's even had a chance to fill in the forms for his provisional the helmet haired cunt's in an X-Fighter taking on the Death Star. Yet what criticism do we hear from you, Rick? Nothing. Fuck all. Zip. For somebody in a position of responsibility on a niche internet forum, frequented by the mentally ill, that's just not good enough.

Dan Ackroyd was told not to think about anything, but before you fucking know it Gozer The Destructor is rampaging through Manhattan in the form of a giant marshmallow man dressed as a sailor. I think it's safe to say this is about as irresponsible as it's possible to get.

20 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wolfies palace, nevermind the needles, they came free along with the spare rotting sleeping bags and a handwritten dikshunary

What in God's name are you carping on about Ding? Explain yourself, not only for my benefit but probably for Ratcum as well.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What in God's name are you carping on about Ding? Explain yourself, not only for my benefit but probably for Ratcum as well.

That reminds me I must check Dung's profile.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I find this whole story wryly amusing, and perfectly timed as it broke at the same time as the AAIB report into the Shoreham crash. I consider Tierney proof that if you are some chinless Rupert you can blag your way into the deeply inbred Middle England set that plague General Aviation in the UK. Just let enough old men with cravats pat your arse round the back of a hangar at Biggin Hill and you can be left in charge of any number of different types of flying machines  It isn't about your skills and qualifications as a pilot but more about being able to do the whole 'ding dong, crashed the old kite' Biggles routine. Tierney must be a mad, delusional cunt but he's shone a bloody great spotlight on a deeply entrenched arse-covering corner of aviation "culture" in the UK.