CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Documentary Narrated By An American

Ape™️

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think you're right to a point but it will be a special genetically modified breed of super humans that will sent off the colonize other prospective planets. The genetically modified super humans will be as different us as we are to Chimps or at least as we are to the Neanderthals. At present we  are physically inept and an incapable at prolonged space travel so a modified version of us will have to be created to be able to achieve it, at which point we'll probably be so abstractly different that it's doubtful that we could even call ourselves Homo Sapians any more.

I think you've predicted the Fourth Reich. Scary, but I think you may be proven correct one day.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You minx, you know I've got a soft spot for Destiny Angel.

There was never a Destiny Angel in Captain Scarlet. Symphony, Melody and Harmony Angels, all fit as fuck and extremely shagworthy.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think you've predicted the Fourth Reich. Scary, but I think you may be proven correct one day.

It's the way science is already going, it's happening now. Once they've come to terms with the philosophical ethics of genetically engineering humans fit for purpose the sky is the limit. It's ironic that we've kicked out the concept of an omnipotent creator as being a load of cod's wallop only to become omnipotent creators ourselves, Homo Sapiens are becoming the real God incarnate, at least potentially. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I too fancy a lamb passanda, but not Jon Bon Jovi., although 'Runaway' from the bands debut album is on my all time top ten.

"Always"

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I agree. There's no incentive to develop faster than light and time travel because it's too expensive and pointless to throw money at. It's business that ultimately gets technologies up and running and available to the public for mass consumption after the initial stages by government and universities recherche laboratories. so none of that will ever come to fruition. The only reason we haven't been back to the Moon is because it's a pointless waste of money that will never turn a profit for business, if it could turn a profit for business we'd have bases on the Moon now, we haven't because it's just too expensive to put out to private tender. So no faster that light space ships, no time machines and no fortnight's holidays on the Moon...... ever.

Best wait for the clingons to arrive at area 51. They'll bring with them all the technology and tuition required. Except Yankee doodle dandy will no doubt shoot the cunt down so we'll have to wait another million years.

Economic viability may arrive sooner than you think. Perhaps when the water wars start or, more likely, when the rare earths needed to keep iPhones churning off the production line have all been mined. In the early days at least it won't be the wealthy who pioneer space flight, it will be the cheap, the desperate, and the expendable. Asteroid mining is a job for your Filipinos and your Tamils, and maybe these days your white South Africans.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps at first, but this will most likely change. For example, to own a car in the 1950s was prestigious and only wealthy people could afford to travel this way. Not so now. Without wishing to sound cynical, an uncontrollable population and scarcity of resources will bring about famine, and then war. The wealthy will travel by spacecraft to colonise Earth-like planets (which we are discovering now with great aplomb), and others will eventually follow suit. 

I can just imagine planet utopia's far right v lefty leadership arguing the toss over how many earthlings arriving in their cornflake box space rockets should be let in within the next 2 light years.

Interstellar travel is a whole different matter. Schoolboy maths is sufficient to derive a proof that the speed of light is an absolute limit, starting from Einstein's initial postulate that it remains a constant to all observers regardless of their motion (that's called "Special Relativity", children.) Fancy schmancy wormholes aside, there are plenty of cheap, easy ways to get a spacecraft close to that limit - Bussard ramjets, light sails, take your pick. Ironically, it's getting the fuckers to slow down again at their destination that's the trickier bit.

Even Filipinos won't take that job, though, so I suspect it'll be up to Siri and Cortana to greet our new galactic overlords when they finally get there

7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

There was never a Destiny Angel in Captain Scarlet. Symphony, Melody and Harmony Angels, all fit as fuck and extremely shagworthy.

Destiny Angel was the desk jockey in charge of the other musically-themed temptresses who actually flew the Interceptors. I've always had a thing for women in charge.

http://captainscarlet.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Angel

14 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I often fancy a lamb passanda. Or Jon Bon Jovi.

An ex-girlfriend was mad about Jon Bon Jovi. We split because I simply couldn't cope any more. Sadly, though not through my doing, I could actually karaoke just about every Bon Jovi song without looking at the screen. When I am leader of the Fourth Reich, I will put out a 'Dead or Alive' warrant for his arrest, and when he is incarcerated, he will be hung, drawn and quartered for crimes against people wishing to enjoy good music. His chest hair will be burned with a Swan Vesta to set an example to never let his kind be given autonomy to pollute the Earth's ears again. What a dreadful cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An ex-girlfriend was mad about Jon Bon Jovi. We split because I simply couldn't cope any more. Sadly, though not through my doing, I could actually karaoke just about every Bon Jovi song without looking at the screen. When I am leader of the Fourth Reich, I will put out a 'Dead or Alive' warrant for his arrest, and when he is incarcerated, he will be hung, drawn and quartered for crimes against people wishing to enjoy good music. His chest hair will be burned with a Swan Vesta to set an example to never let his kind be given autonomy to pollute the Earth's ears again. What a dreadful cunt.

Gobbies going to kill you....

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Interstellar travel is a whole different matter. Schoolboy maths is sufficient to derive a proof that the speed of light is an absolute limit, starting from Einstein's initial postulate that it remains a constant to all observers regardless of their motion (that's called "Special Relativity", children.) Fancy schmancy wormholes aside, there are plenty of cheap, easy ways to get a spacecraft close to that limit - Bussard ramjets, light sails, take your pick. Ironically, it's getting the fuckers to slow down again at their destination that's the trickier bit.

Even Filipinos won't take that job, though, so I suspect it'll be up to Siri and Cortana to greet our new galactic overlords when they finally get there

One of the limits that stands in the way of achieving near light speed travel is 'space dust'. Colliding into the most minuscule of dust particles  would be enough to punch a hole the size of fist into the bulkhead of a vessel traveling at those sorts of speeds. I could be wrong so it might be a good idea to try the theory out on a crew comprised completely of Filipinos.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Economic viability may arrive sooner than you think. Perhaps when the water wars start or, more likely, when the rare earths needed to keep iPhones churning off the production line have all been mined. In the early days at least it won't be the wealthy who pioneer space flight, it will be the cheap, the desperate, and the expendable. Asteroid mining is a job for your Filipinos and your Tamils, and maybe these days your white South Africans.

It's probably more economically viable to avoid any water wars in the long run.  Mobile phones as communication devices will eventually end up being a cheap brain implant using the bear minimum of resources to make them.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ironically, it's getting the fuckers to slow down again at their destination that's the trickier bit

Average speed cameras should do the trick. Or some debris with a leg sticking out. Always slows rubbernecking cunts on the M1.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm the only Nazi in The Corner Lupo but I agree with your stance on pretty boy. You could always grind him up, put the resultant pulp into little tubes and sell them as a mouth ulcer cure.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I'm the only Nazi in The Corner Lupo but I agree with your stance on pretty boy. You could always grind him up, put the resultant pulp into little tubes and sell them as a mouth ulcer cure.

That's enough already.

Guest Snatch
48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about the Beckhams? 

What about the overblown cunts? They'll be dead and buried long before they'll be invited to infest another planet with their up their own arse bullshit.

Guest Gong Farmer
36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're correct Gongers. The names are to do with music. Melody had a mentally handicapped sister called Quaver. 

Was that the one with the smelly crotchet?

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I stand corrected Sir. You must be a bigger CS than I am. I appreciate the heads up.

I don't know about being a "fan" exactly, but you've got to know this sort of shit for pub quizzes.

I've also just realised you neglected to mention Rhapsody, To misquote Pokemon, "Gotta fuck them all".