CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robocop

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sorry Rick, I forgot how sensitive you are. Yes, it's childish and immature, but some of us choose not to take life as seriously as you, and like to indulge in an activity called "having a bit of a laugh." I realise this is an alien concept to you.

Whats Ricks favourite spacker joke?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He loves all spacker jokes equally, regardless of their race, gender or sexual orientation. 

You cunt, you've just ruined my best joke!

3 hours ago, deebom said:

Fuck off all of you. Paul Verhoeven is a cinematic genius. And Robocop is fucking awesome. You'll be claiming Starship Troopers is shit next. Thick cunts.

Starship Troopers was mediocre at best. The sequels were complete wank, though.

Tremors beats the lot of 'em hands down for cheesy Yank monster flick.

On 19 March 2017 at 9:57 PM, Ape said:

He's a fucking spacker - can't even walk properly. Fucking cunt.

I presume you posted this wank because the equally wank remake "starring" actors who should know better was on the telly the other night? I liked the original but I was 15 at the time. Best bit was the bloke dissolving in toxic waste which is how I picture many here look like, especially frank after a bukkake session with 2 dozen Nigerian (or Greek, as they seem to be popular at the moment) economic migrants.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I presume you posted this wank because the equally wank remake "starring" actors who should know better was on the telly the other night? I liked the original but I was 15 at the time. Best bit was the bloke dissolving in toxic waste which is how I picture many here look like, especially frank after a bukkake session with 2 dozen Nigerian (or Greek, as they seem to be popular at the moment) economic migrants.

I quite liked the original too. The worst remake I've ever seen is the feminazi reboot of ghostbusters, utter unforgivable shit of the worst kind, an obvious political agenda, all the male characters are either thick or obnoxious, and totally unfunny. Just some soppy tarts being sassy and adorably 'cerrrazy!'. I truly wish I could unsee it. Bill Murray is a cunt for being involved in the whole sorry debacle.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst remake I've ever seen is the feminazi reboot of ghostbusters, utter unforgivable shit of the worst kind...

I made it through almost five minutes of this abject shitfest before the foot went through the telly, metaphorically speaking. What idiot told these cunts they were funny, the stupid fucking yurt dwelling, piss drinking, placenta eating, hairy chinned, mung bean munching, man hating, hemp wearing, matted-fannied, free bleeding, uber dykes.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I made it through almost five minutes of this abject shitfest before the foot went through the telly, metaphorically speaking. What idiot told these cunts they were funny, the stupid fucking yurt dwelling, piss drinking, placenta eating, hairy chinned, mung bean munching, man hating, hemp wearing, matted-fannied, free bleeding, uber dykes.

I think you should write the plot summaries for IMDB. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Matted-fannied, what a terrible image that conjured up, a proper bonner killer if ever there was one. Worse than a jagged little pill

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Exspacktor fan in a fume cabinet? 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Test tube spack!

Good attempts, but the correct answer is a more sophisticated piece of equipment. It's a shame Rick doesn't try playing the game - he might find it fun.