CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harrison Ford's aeronautical skills

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quiet on here tonight, what's going on?

Apparently the new policy of getting the inmates of the cooler to work for their keep has backfired. Frank and Punker's were both digging the hole for the new outdoor swimming pool in the excercise yard when they found the bodies of Flinty and Benny buried under some paving stones. Currently they are awaiting the arrival of Inspector Knacker from the South Wales Police.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Apparently the new policy of getting the inmates of the cooler to work for their keep has backfired. Frank and Punker's were both digging the hole for the new outdoor swimming pool in the excercise yard when they found the bodies of Flinty and Benny buried under some paving stones. Currently they are awaiting the arrival of Inspector Knacker from the South Wales Police.

Hope they found the buggered corpse of a crumpet obsessed sheep down there. It's probably where welsh cunt has disappeared to, trying a bit of ovine necrophillia. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hope they found the buggered corpse of a crumpet obsessed sheep down there. It's probably where welsh cunt has disappeared to, trying a bit of ovine necrophillia. 

They also found the remains of a mangled cat :(

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Aeronautical??

ZeroNaughtical more like. The senile old sack of bones. He should stick to planes, the carpenter ones. (For those that don't know Harry liked whittling wood before he was a Thespian)

Guest Lady Penelope

when asked about what influence his Irish Catholic and Russian Jewish ancestry may have had on his life as a person and as an artist, Ford humorously stated, "As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/25/2017 at 8:05 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the same problem with Costner. 

He's the cunt who played Robin Hood and couldn't be arsed to learn to speak proper English of the period.  I hope you gave him clamydia!  

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's the cunt who played Robin Hood and couldn't be arsed to learn to speak proper English of the period.  I hope you gave him clamydia!  

Was Dan Snow involved in any way?

On 25/03/2017 at 11:13 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I admire Ford and his moody intense portrayal of deep disturbed heroes and his light hearted performances in the Star Wars series and he would be a most welcome guest in my humble abode. But if he landed his plane on my lawn, disturbing my koi carp and knocking over garden ornaments and causing deep trench marks with his wheels in my beautiful, manicured grass I'd say "OI! FORD NOOOOOOOO". 

You keep koi carp......oh dear.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You keep koi carp......oh dear.

You keep appearing on here, back in the cooler soon for you, less than a week I reckon. Turd burgling poof.