CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harrison Ford's aeronautical skills

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

In 2014 he crash landed his plane onto a golf course and now he has landed by mistake on the taxiway John Wayne Airport in Orange County and narrowly missing an airliner

69e7593d4431970d36d1aa10bcaa158864b585c6

Guest Ollyboro

Bollocks. If it wasn't for his skills flying the Millennium fucking Falcon that helmet haired farmer's son Skywalker would never have hit the bullseye and blown up the Death Star. All this whilst sitting next to a flea ridden Tourettes mat. The only reason he crashed his plane was because he was trying to retrieve his anorexic wife from down the side of the chair.

12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The only reason he crashed his plane was because he was trying to retrieve his anorexic wife from down the side of the chair.

I'd fuck her until the eyeballs popped right out of her lollipop head!

• Like 2

I admire Ford and his moody intense portrayal of deep disturbed heroes and his light hearted performances in the Star Wars series and he would be a most welcome guest in my humble abode. But if he landed his plane on my lawn, disturbing my koi carp and knocking over garden ornaments and causing deep trench marks with his wheels in my beautiful, manicured grass I'd say "OI! FORD NOOOOOOOO". 

• Like 3

Guest Ollyboro
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd fuck her until the eyeballs popped right out of her lollipop head!

Oh no. I bet the Carpenteresque cunt's got a clout like a badly coiffeured and randomly scythed wookie.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I admire Ford and his moody intense portrayal of deep disturbed heroes and his light hearted performances in the Star Wars series and he would be a most welcome guest in my humble abode. But if he landed his plane on my lawn, disturbing my koi carp and knocking over garden ornaments and causing deep trench marks with his wheels in my beautiful, manicured grass I'd say "OI! FORD NOOOOOOOO". 

And you'd be justified! Give 'im a slap.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's not likely to happen though, but if that's what you want, that's what is going to happen

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

By 'garden ornaments', you mean a broken sofa, three rusty washing machines and a Ford Cortina that's been up on bricks since 1982?

Guest DingTheRioja

In his defence, it is probably the best use of a golf course.  They're otherwise a waste of fucking space unless someone gets building permission..

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The only stuffing she'd get from me involves a humane, empathetic Burger King. It'd be akin to shagging a physio's skeleton.

Or, as Frankie Boyle once said of Victoria Beckham, "like trying to separate two deck chairs with your cock".

7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Bollocks. If it wasn't for his skills flying the Millennium fucking Falcon that helmet haired farmer's son Skywalker would never have hit the bullseye and blown up the Death Star. All this whilst sitting next to a flea ridden Tourettes mat. The only reason he crashed his plane was because he was trying to retrieve his anorexic wife from down the side of the chair.

Is that the same wife who was kidnapped in Paris? Wait hang on; that was a film weren't it? Doh 

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's not likely to happen though, but if that's what you want, that's what is going to happen

It did with Costner and his helicopter. He asked if he could have a pee in my toilet. I said "OI Costner NOOOOOO. All your films are shit especially that crap where he makes a baseball pitch and all the ghosts come out of the corn to play. Get your chopper off my lawn and fuck off, you flop movie making cunt. And is that Samuel L Jackson sitting there? He can fuck off as well". 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It did with Costner and his helicopter. He asked if he could have a pee in my toilet. I said "OI Costner NOOOOOO. All your films are shit especially that crap where he makes a baseball pitch and all the ghosts come out of the corn to play. Get your chopper off my lawn and fuck off, you flop movie making cunt. And is that Samuel L Jackson sitting there? He can fuck off as well". 

33v0qk1.jpg