CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fanatical Sporting Fans

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

It is now a matter of policy that football is for poofs and irons.  This goes beyond that.  I'm talking about the utter spastics who paint their skin with team colours, logos, and mottos...the idiots who blandly and idiotically sit in the stand during torrential downfalls, looking like an animal caught a floating log in a flood and complaining about being cold.  They turn up the night or day before to purchase tickets and loiter all night to be first in queue.  After all that, they have the fucking cheek to regale the rest of the world around them with their window licking fuckwittery!  Why is it still illegal for us to put them on a Newfoundland ice float and give them a fur seal treatment?  Fucking cunts!  They make my fucking skin crawl, and I can't KILL THEM.  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It is now a matter of policy that football is for poofs and irons.  This goes beyond that.  I'm talking about the utter spastics who paint their skin with team colours, logos, and mottos...the idiots who blandly and idiotically sit in the stand during torrential downfalls, looking like an animal caught a floating log in a flood and complaining about being cold.  They turn up the night or day before to purchase tickets and loiter all night to be first in queue.  After all that, they have the fucking cheek to regale the rest of the world around them with their window licking fuckwittery!  Why is it still illegal for us to put them on a Newfoundland ice float and give them a fur seal treatment?  Fucking cunts!  They make my fucking skin crawl, and I can't KILL THEM.  

Perhaps we can start providing budding Jihadis with season tickets to premier league grounds, at least we know it's only our stupid cunts getting blown to smithereens.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps we can start providing budding Jihadis with season tickets to premier league grounds, at least we know it's only our stupid cunts getting blown to smithereens.

A good start, but you just know the haggling little cunts will want to buy up good property to build more mosques, petrol stations and "mini marts" as the yanks so fondly call them. They're all cunts! 

Guest Snatch

Out of likes Sleeve but top nom. These cunts are worse than the players themselves. What really fucks me off is when the boring cunts never shut up trying to tell you about it even though you've told them a million times you hate everything about the them and their fucking shit homosexual fucking game.

Stab the cunts in the head before setting them on fire. I'm sure it's only illegal if you get caught and any judge worth their salt would let you off on humane grounds anyway.

Agreed. Also the twats that mince about in club shirts from the other side of the country. I had the misfortune of being in a sizeable West Country town on Saturday surrounded by man city, Chelsea or cuntbreed united shirt wearers knowing full well these sheep couldn't locate the place on a map. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I pride myself on knowing absolutely  nothing about sport. When sport comes up on Eggheads I go for a slash. Sport is for cunts who don't know who Isaac Asimov is.

Guest Manky

As a former avid member of Oldham Athletics famous 'Kennys Cruisers', match day was fanatically observed. In towns up and down the country, we would arrive at opening time and it all kicked off. Rumour had it, one lad used to go to the match but we were never able to confirm this.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Manky said:

As a former avid member of Oldham Athletics famous 'Kennys Cruisers', match day was fanatically observed. In towns up and down the country, we would arrive at opening time and it all kicked off. Rumour had it, one lad used to go to the match but we were never able to confirm this.

The only football match I ever attended was around 1980 Oldham V Luton Town. Oldham lost to Luton 0-1 and I lost 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They probably wore shorts and scrubbed each others backs in the communal bath.

Go right for the jugular. They probably played with each other's arses too.

Guest Manky
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

The only football match I ever attended was around 1980 Oldham V Luton Town. Oldham lost to Luton 0-1 and I lost 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

The club probably owe me several months of my life in compensation. I haven't been for a quarter of a century.

Sitting down. No drinking. No swearing. No questioning the referees parentage. No fun anymore

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

The club probably owe me several months of my life in compensation. I haven't been for a quarter of a century.

Sitting down. No drinking. No swearing. No questioning the referees parentage. No fun anymore

You could have been describing Sunday school.

• 3 months later...
On 27/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, Punkape said:

Rugby Union is the sport to watch.A better class of player and spectator and you can get merrily pissed whilst you watch the game.

Football is for yobs and working class wankers.

Fuck off.

That was an anti-climax in the Rugby, all that hype and then just came down to a draw. The Lions only led for three minutes throughout the series but managed to get a 1-1 series draw. Disappointed with the draw but I suppose it was better than a defeat.

On 27/03/2017 at 3:51 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The sad irony is that sporting fans have been completely made redundant by the corporatisation of sport.  No fucker cares if Man Utd get 75,000 to their next game or 4 people......  so long as the TV money keeps coming in.   The idiot fans are being fuckin fleeced for everything, replica kits, beer, food at the game, travel, endless extra games in champions league that are not part of the season ticket, etc, etc.   The players are fucking mercs and cunts of the highest order.  Non have any real allegence to a club these days.  I can't wait for the corporate football bubble to burst and watch at those fat cunts lose millions in the process like Scottish football did a few years back.     I actually only watch my lad play now and the games are actually better. Ripped up my Man City season ticket...bunch of camel jockey corporate wankers.   £1billion spent on the facility and not one local academy lad in the team. Disgrace.

On 27/03/2017 at 7:22 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. Also the twats that mince about in club shirts from the other side of the country. I had the misfortune of being in a sizeable West Country town on Saturday surrounded by man city, Chelsea or cuntbreed united shirt wearers knowing full well these sheep couldn't locate the place on a map. 

What about these poxy kids mincing around in Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts when they wouldn't know where the fuck Spain is. And don't get me started on English blokes wearing Brazil national team shirts. What the fuck is that about?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about these poxy kids mincing around in Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts when they wouldn't know where the fuck Spain is. And don't get me started on English blokes wearing Brazil national team shirts. What the fuck is that about?

It's a phenomenon known as stupid fucking cunt syndrome.