CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Time.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Time is a cunt. Particularly when its fucked about with, like moving it backwards or forward an hour like this past weekend. What's the fucking point? It's 2:45am as I write, but it might as well be Noon or some other fucking hour. It feels like 9pm and so why isn't it or why the fuck should it matter to any cunt, even you lot, most of whom will be flat out asleep like its the right time to be or something, coz your fucking clock says so. There's no right time for fuck all and so for what it's worth, put your clocks back again, put your first step forward, and then fuck off back in time.   

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Time is a cunt. Particularly when its fucked about with, like moving it backwards or forward an hour like this past weekend. What's the fucking point? It's 2:45am as I write, but it might as well be Noon or some other fucking hour. It feels like 9pm and so why isn't it or why the fuck should it matter to any cunt, even you lot, most of whom will be flat out asleep like its the right time to be or something, coz your fucking clock says so. There's no right time for fuck all and so for what it's worth, put your clocks back again, put your first step forward, and then fuck off back in time.   

For anyone who doubted whether 'eavens was Jazz - I hope "this" convinces you.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's those sweaties and their farmers I tell you.

Guest nobgobbler

As the Stones used to say, Time Is On My Side. No it fucking isn't you cunts, it's running out. I would like to find out who the time thief is so I'll know who to haunt if I peg it before I get that hour back.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I found this nom more than acceptable in the current climate, and the writer has injected some thought provoking comments, and a little humour. You, on the other hand, are a boring, caravan towing, baked bean eating cunt.

Humour? Thought provoking? You stupid French cunt - it's the ramblings of a lunatic.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I found this nom more than acceptable in the current climate, and the writer has injected some thought provoking comments, and a little humour. You, on the other hand, are a boring, caravan towing, baked bean eating cunt.

I see that the Brain of Britain has managed to pipe in his £s worth of Detective Acumen, together with convincing us all that he truly is a pleb... and a complete waste of anybody's Time, though even I spared him a minute for what he's worth.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Let's hope your next bout of sleep apnea is your last.

How can one possibly sleep with You on their back? (and I said on and not up) It was somewhat appealing to be on here at such an early hour. I had the entire place to myself. You should try it Baws. You'd be in your element and it could also save you time. 

46 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I see that the Brain of Britain has managed to pipe in his £s worth of Detective Acumen, together with convincing us all that he truly is a pleb... and a complete waste of anybody's Time, though even I spared him a minute for what he's worth.

Fuck off Jazz.