CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Faith Healing

Ape™️

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

What a load of utter, utter, utter fucking shit. Why people believe this nonsense defies all rational reasoning. Stupid American wankers.

If you have no faith it will not work will it. I believe in miracles. Maybe Punkers can help you see the light. The Pope has blessed his Range Rover you know.

p.s.  why have you said utter 3 times, have you a stutter?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Errol Brown appears on the lids of boxes of Maltesers, he's the third one from the right, fourth row down.

You cunt, I was going to buy a maltesers easter egg tommorow, now I can't for fear of being labelled a racist imperialist slave owning despicably priviledged white cunt...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

You cunt, I was going to buy a maltesers easter egg tommorow, now I can't for fear of being labelled a racist imperialist slave owning despicably priviledged white cunt...

No it's fine, he was well paid and claims he did it as a homage to Mahatma Ghandis appearance on the Beatles Sgt Pepper album cover.

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you have no faith it will not work will it. I believe in miracles. Maybe Punkers can help you see the light. The Pope has blessed his Range Rover you know.

Admit it withers old bean who allegedly dwells in France, you live purely for ape-a-loid for he is you master

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

SpackInTheBoîte™

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Ape said:

What a load of utter, utter, utter fucking shit. Why people believe this nonsense defies all rational reasoning. Stupid American wankers.

I take it that you are not wholly convinced about the good lord's ability to heal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I take it that you are not wholly convinced about the good lord's ability to heal.

The Pentecostals believe rattlesnakes can heal, Pen...would you care to test that belief?  

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The Pentecostals believe rattlesnakes can heal, Pen...would you care to test that belief?  

I'll test that belief, on any Pentecuntal who knocks on my door, if it heals his broken nose then I'll sign up...

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Cunts that believe any stupid nonsense in 2017 need a good kicking. A couple such cunts I've dealt with recently:

First cunt claimed that their niece wouldn't shut up about having lived "previously" on a farm. Honestly they used the gibberings of a fucking toddler as proof of past-life regression. Apparently they drove past a farm one time and she was apoplectic because it was the farm in question. Bullshit. Kids do anything for attention, and if it means making up some bullshit to get attention from kindly aunts then they will do it.

Other cunt went to a gypsy fortune teller who set up a caravan in the city center. Apparently this gypsy "just knew" a bunch of random things. Such revelations as that person not being happy with their job, wanting to move house and feeling trapped with where they were at the moment. How could they know? Beyond the fact that said gypsy's entire fucking job shebang involved getting money out of folks, and had therefore spend thousands of hours studying people and learning what every tick, scratch, cough and hesitation meant. Quickly brush past questions that don't illicit responses, and dwell on those that do, asking leading questions and getting the gullible cunts to do all the work.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cunts that believe any stupid nonsense in 2017 need a good kicking. A couple such cunts I've dealt with recently:

First cunt claimed that their niece wouldn't shut up about having lived "previously" on a farm. Honestly they used the gibberings of a fucking toddler as proof of past-life regression. Apparently they drove past a farm one time and she was apoplectic because it was the farm in question. Bullshit. Kids do anything for attention, and if it means making up some bullshit to get attention from kindly aunts then they will do it.

Other cunt went to a gypsy fortune teller who set up a caravan in the city center. Apparently this gypsy "just knew" a bunch of random things. Such revelations as that person not being happy with their job, wanting to move house and feeling trapped with where they were at the moment. How could they know? Beyond the fact that said gypsy's entire fucking job shebang involved getting money out of folks, and had therefore spend thousands of hours studying people and learning what every tick, scratch, cough and hesitation meant. Quickly brush past questions that don't illicit responses, and dwell on those that do, asking leading questions and getting the gullible cunts to do all the work.

They're just a cheaper version of that Acorah cunt. Total rip offs that make money out of others miserable lives.

Much like the Kyle cunt.