CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Don't Know How To Sharpen Kitchen Knives

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When going shooting, I've noticed that the fashion victims tend to have skinning knives that cost £50+, usually a stainless 'Buck or Gerber. I use a £7 Opinel, wooden handled folder, super high carbon forged blade and never go blunt. Stainless is fucking useless for practical application. Ray Mears always carries a small Opinel, and as survivalists go he's miles ahead of that exhibitionist cunt Bear Grylls, who is chief Boy Scout and therefore a pervert.

Agreed, Teddy Grylls is a tit, needlessly killing turtles for the sake of it, hanging out of a chopper etc. Dispite his nut hugging shorts, Mears is the man, I've seen him on lecture tour a couple of times. Knowledgeable, respectful to wildlife and abos 

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, Teddy Grylls is a tit, needlessly killing turtles for the sake of it, hanging out of a chopper etc. Dispite his nut hugging shorts, Mears is the man, I've seen him on lecture tour a couple of times. Knowledgeable, respectful to wildlife and abos 

I watched a show where Grylls was wading through a mangrove swamp, constantly emphasising that you need to be careful not to spike your feet or legs on protruding bits of wood under the water, he then climbed 20 feet up a tree to gain a vantage point, and then did a back flip off a branch back into the water! Fucking stupid cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When going shooting, I've noticed that the fashion victims tend to have skinning knives that cost £50+, usually a stainless 'Buck or Gerber. I use a £7 Opinel, wooden handled folder, super high carbon forged blade and never go blunt. Stainless is fucking useless for practical application. Ray Mears always carries a small Opinel, and as survivalists go he's miles ahead of that exhibitionist cunt Bear Grylls, who is chief Boy Scout and therefore a pervert.

Never understood cunts who thought stainless knives were a good idea... stainless should only be for cutlery or worktops.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, Ape said:

I really enjoy cooking and always keep my knives razor sharp. It's actually safer to use sharp knives, as there is no need for excessive force when cutting. I'm always horrified, when I use other peoples kitchens, at how blunt and useless their knives are. Anyone who purports to be a half decent cook should understand this.

Fuck off.

No avocados in your kitchen then, you might cut your head off!  Soppy cunt.  lol

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No avocados in your kitchen then, you might cut your head off!  Soppy cunt.  lol

Spud, would be more than just horrified if he dared enter my kitchen. Why, even the grand-kids would rip the cunt to shreds. 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Spud, would be more than just horrified if he dared enter my kitchen. Why, even the grand-kids would rip the cunt to shreds. 

Even the grandkids would rip the cunt to shreds? Are you entering the threat phase of your meltdown? After all, the CAPITALS have begun, haven't they?

Your really are a fucking wanker! Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1